lOOKING FOR AN UPPER

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
Is this an attempt at humor, or are you seriously asking this question?
Surely they jest. I would hope they know that bath salts were once actually just that. If it says oil beads but now looks like salts I doubt they would even provide a nice bath. Personally I would give them a try, as a bath salt. It's hard to beat a hot bath for relaxing. Makes me remember the old "Calgon, take me away..." commercials.

@ CM - Nice work, looks like one should be able to find what ever herbal product they desire if they look through all those links. I couldn't tell you what's in a spice rack myself, let alone a stim or relaxant.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want something really high power yet legal, read into Propylhexedrine. Ive tried it and although it is disgusting to the taste buds it gives an insane kick for about 2-3 hours.
Would this give one a temporary boost of energy if used just once and a while. I was able to look it up and see its for sinus. Would one need to modify its contents in some way to have that work? Sorry it this seemes Naiveté. Just tired of being tired all the time.

Would this give one a temporary boost of energy if used just once and a while. I was able to look it up and see its for sinus. Would one need to modify its contents in some way to have that work? Sorry it this seemes Naiveté. Just tired of being tired all the time.
^^Never mind. Not for me.

I see this has remained still.

Seems some of what was talked about in this thread wouldn't be herbal anyway I've learnt, since it seems Propylhexedrine is synthetic.

Could be possible Sis was confused again, looking an old FLING of 'hers' named Herb. /default_rolleyes.gif

Last edited:
I see this has remained still.

Seems some of what was talked about in this thread wouldn't be herbal anyway I've learnt, since it seems Propylhexedrine is synthetic.

Could be possible Sis was confused again, looking an old FLING of 'hers' named Herb. /default_rolleyes.gif
Yes, I meant to reply to you regarding this, and yes definitely not herbal. I have tried it a couple of times, but it's definitely not what you're looking for, in my opinion. Have you tried kratom? There are some strains that can be very useful, but be careful of the vendors out there. They'll charge a ton for crap leaf. You should definitely look into this thoroughly.

As I mentioned in another thread where someone was asking about it, I mentioned I belong to a forum that has all the info you need regarding it. I was just curious as to whether I can post the forum's name. If you have already looked into this plant, disregard my comment. Like you, I am sick and tired of being tired and this has helped personally. Good luck!

I was given the ok to post the forum, so If you're at all interested troubadour or anyone else the site is www.kratomconnoisseurs.com

Yes, I meant to reply to you regarding this, and yes definitely not herbal. I have tried it a couple of times, but it's definitely not what you're looking for, in my opinion. Have you tried kratom? There are some strains that can be very useful, but be careful of the vendors out there. They'll charge a ton for crap leaf. You should definitely look into this thoroughly.

As I mentioned in another thread where someone was asking about it, I mentioned I belong to a forum that has all the info you need regarding it. I was just curious as to whether I can post the forum's name. If you have already looked into this plant, disregard my comment. Like you, I am sick and tired of being tired and this has helped personally. Good luck!
Thank you for the helpful info, I'll check it out.

Now there's something I haven't heard mentioned in ages. Despite this thread being more than a year old, I'll comment just the same. The product you mention is sold OTC in the US (unscheduled) as an inhaler called Benzedrex. To use it as described, one must extract the product from the inhaler's cotton rods. The problem is, the lavender oil and menthol inactive ingredients are also extracted, and when ingested, the taste is ridiculously bad, as you mentioned. Frequent belching also occurs after ingestion. To get an idea of what it would be like, eat a half dozen Kool filter kings and a few Mountain Dews and see how the after taste strikes you.

Also, as this product wasn't made for oral ingestion, the comedown is VERY heavy. The mother of all stim hangovers, so take that into account as well. Any port in a storm I suppose if you absolutely, positively must have some stims and have no other option, but I certainly wouldn't recommend it.
Now that was funny! Not trying to increase my post count just wanted to say I actually laughed out loud. /default_laugh.png

Maybe its just me?

Last edited:
Now that was funny! Not trying to increase my post count just wanted to say I actually laughed out loud. /default_laugh.png

Maybe its just me?
Nope, not just you. I snorted I was laughing so hard. I don't know how I missed the gold in this thread way back when...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no one mentioned rhodiola? you can get it in capsule form, GNC is the recommended brand.  it works awesome for a lot of people without being harmful to your body, or brain. /default_wink.png

kratom, of course. 

ephedra, ephedrine- if you don't have any heart issues, of course.

if caffiene is not working i highly suggest Gurana this will not only keep you wide awake for fishing etc but also if you use to much youll find yourself missing that fishing trip laying on your bed with your fingertips and toes all numb so you want to be careful with gurana its alot stronger then caffiene and can work wonders

By "upper," do you mean an upper-receiver for a firearm which is only 80% manufactured as to avoid ATF regulations? If not, then I'm afraid I can't help you much

ephedra..you can buy 2 boxes primatene at walmart which is cheaper than bronkaid

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back