Looking for best herbal/natural bento

Katrina

Hi Everyone,

New to this site. I have had a lot of luck with kratom for pain relief. Does anyone know if there's a kratom-like substitute for the anxiety relief of benzos? I have tried kava kava, valerian root, turmeric, and nothing is giving me quite the same relief that benzos do, but I'm trying to stay away from them. I've looked at the "legal high" site but I honestly don't know what I'm looking for yet. I'd like a highly sedating, relaxing natural substance, if one even exists!

Thanks for your help!

Hey hun,

I experimented with natural benzo-esque substances for quite a while and the best ones I found were kava kava, valerian root, blue lotus and california poppy. All of these can be found on theinternet. Nothing will never quite match actual benzos. Might I suggest using one of these natural herbs in conjunction with some bud? A nice indica like grandaddy purp even on its own can have some wonderful anti-anxiety properties mixed with a nice euphoria. Best of luck!

--A

I love blue lotus tinctures, except the ones on ebay; they taste horrid and do not relax.  I'm still not sure what the best source is.  It doesn't put me to sleep, but it's great for panic attacks.  They also say it has aphrodisiac effects, but that only happened to me once as I got hi; it's hit or miss, sometimes a benzo buzz, usually just a background calm.  I keep running out of the stuff.  What's the best brand?  If I like it, I'll stock up on a larger size.  I miss it.

Don’t bother buying gaba supplements. The Gaba doesn’t cross the blood brain barrier so you’ll get nothing but placebo. Otherwise Gaba would be your best bet. You have phenibut but that’s just as harsh as benzos. Some people get good results from Theanine and Lions Mane. Beta blockers like Clonidine also work wonders for anxiety if your willing to go that route.

Picamilon is gaba that's made with niacin in a way that lets it cross the blood brain barrier unlike gaba alone.. You can only dose so much before the negative niacin effects start. You can't just buy gaba then add niacin when taking it as that's not how it works. Its physically addictive not as bad as phenibut I presume but its still not a good idea to use to often.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back