Looking for cheap Alpha-PHP, A-PHP (PV-7, α-pyrrolidinohexanophenone)

• Thread starter Thread starter tellme
  • Start date Start date
T

tellme

If I had the money, I would order RareChems whole stock, but unfortunately, I'm broke at the moment.

Since the UN World Health Organization recommended worldwide scheduling of A-PHP in December of 2019, I was hoping to find a vendor whom I could help clearing his stock for a good price.

Chinese labs and even European stores are already offering a new Crystal A-PHP, which of course is not real A-PHP, but a mislabeled replacement to adapt to the upcoming ban.

If someone knows a website or an email vendor still carrying real A-PHP at a decent price, please let me know.

Thank you!

Last edited:
i got aphp apihp and apvp analogs.  therealrc.com     has it and more   i have invite codes

@Mikeyy You mean you sell A-PHP? I will send you a PM in a minute.

Unfortunately, I don't like the A-PHP from TRRC. Their price is okay, but it makes me feel a little uncomfortable. I like RareChems A-PHP best, it's milder and lighter in color and more euphoric, but also it is too expensive for me :(

Thanks for offering me an invite code, that's very kind of you! I am fine, but there are a couple of users desperately looking for an invite, I think you find them in the vendor thread.

ok sounds good, i am going to be getting a-pcyp soon i hope it is a good analogue of apvp, we will see

MIKEYY....

Let me know any info, I'm curious in what you're saying. Submitted my donation for Opal, which I guess I need to PM. :(

Got some a-pcyp in transit. I have already set the expectation it'll NOT be a-PVP, but still hoping for good things!

@Oliver Yerfaze if what you get is like what I got it's crap stuff. Smelt awful just in bag. Then smoked on foil burnt lungs bad. Some injected got violently ill. Just be safe.i have heard freebase and oil burner best methods if you get decent stuff.

if you want to check out a good site i get from and i only missed 1 package out of about 25 so far therealrc.com has some good quality and  decent prices.  here is an invite code if you want to take a look and make a move or not.  ZzvzCV let me know what you think

@Mikeyy Thanks Mikeyy! Yea, I found one of ur  signed up yesterday. For a-PHP, from what I have discovered thus far, here in the USA,  Are you USA based? If so, can you let me know the average time in transit from the receipt of the "SHIPPED" message to hitting the door? That info will really help me get my order complete with TRRC. I keep checking other yards, hoping the grass is greener. Please LMK. TY!

@Mikeyy & anyone with the insight... TRRC has the new "crystal" PHP, which rumors whisper may be "ban compliant" (i.e. NOT a-PHP), yet I'm tempted to find out. Thankfully, contributions here already swayed me from wasting time sampling their 3F-PVP.  I'd appreciate any feedback on this. Any knowledge is power - I guess that means I'm seeking to become a Power Ranger.

@Mikeyy Thanks Mikeyy! Yea, I found one of ur  signed up yesterday. For a-PHP, from what I have discovered thus far, here in the USA,  Are you USA based? If so, can you let me know the average time in transit from the receipt of the "SHIPPED" message to hitting the door? That info will really help me get my order complete with TRRC. I keep checking other yards, hoping the grass is greener. Please LMK. TY!
"$h1pp3d" m3ss@ge tu m1dw3$T  5 - 15  dayz,   very r3liable subscript1on  altho one i$$ue of mag no-sh0w. pretty good tho in th1s  swervey new$ stand of fly by night publ1sh3rs.

there n@me definitely checks out

@Mikeyy & anyone with the insight... TRRC has the new "crystal" PHP, which rumors whisper may be "ban compliant" (i.e. NOT a-PHP), yet I'm tempted to find out. Thankfully, contributions here already swayed me from wasting time sampling their 3F-PVP.  I'd appreciate any feedback on this. Any knowledge is power - I guess that means I'm seeking to become a Power Ranger.
Just like the crystal MDPV fake that some Chinese vendors now offer, crystal A-PHP is not really A-PHP. It is known since December, that A-PHP will very soon be gone, so the industry reacted to that by selling a different substance under the well-established name... It's not an honest business, an who knows, maybe it has never been. It was the same thing with NEH and with returning MDPH batches. And what The Real RC used to sell as JWH-122, probably was not even a cannabinoid... some shops really tend to go overboard with selling mislabeled substances... But actually any shop relies on what labs offer them and of course they rather hide the truth since their competitors also work with lies.

PS: Even the A-PHP powder TRRC offers is one of the worst ones available. If money is not in issue: RareChems offers by far the best A-PHP you could get these days. They are a little bit more expensive, but their quaity is worth it.

Last edited:
@tellme I love the info, thank you very much... but BUMMED to hear that as went and ordered with TRRC last night. RareChems would have been my first alt source, but they will not ship to USA :( I'd LOVE to just try it based on what I've heard - you adding the words BY FAR makes me want to take a vacation to Europe... As far as expensive, I'm a C00lChem regular - at $400 for 10g, RCs price is CHEAP!

@Oliver Yerfaze  You're lucky, they decided to start shipping to the US last week. 🙂

rare us.png

They will only take payments via BTC, and ship untracked once a week. Minimum order currently is 50 Euros, but will be raised in the future.

Hey look i am in the United States and not affiliated with any sites, i always use untracked packages with therealrc.com and it usually takes anywhere from minimum 8 days to 32 days was the longest. I do not know what a-php you got from and when and where however it is a nice beige color,once i had it where it was lighter beige smells funky and gives a good  dopamine rush... It really also depends on how experienced you are with rc's and there is always a chance you get a batch that is not the best,however i tell you this hopefully they get the flunitazolam in soon because it is like ruffies times 10. If you want to get a super benzo that one is strong. I have tried the nitrazolam and etizolam and norflurazapam. 250 mgs nitrazolam is really good also and you only need 250mgs to start with because a couple mgs will do it.

You guys have balls if you're in the US importing multiple grams of aphp(a schedule 1 drug)

A-PHP was scheduled in summer 2019, sorry I was not aware of that. 
This might be an interesting read:

Lists of Scheduling Actions, Controlled Substances, Regulated Chemicals (PDF) (January 2020)

This document is a general reference and not a comprehensive list. This list describes the basic or parent chemical and does not describe the salts, isomers and salts of isomers, esters, ethers and derivatives which may also be controlled substances.

https://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/schedules/orangebook/orangebook.pdf

@Oliver Yerfaze Since it seems to be scheduled like a hard drug, I wouldn't dare ordering it. I just wonder why you would get to see this popup while I could make an order to the US. I just tried a test order to New York and didn't receive any messages about restrictions. Some countries are not available to be chosen at checkout, but I surf with Chrome Browser and made it to the payment processor's website without any error message... 🤔

If i was importing poison like rat poison, or chemical or biological stuff that would not be good.. Schedule 12,3,4  really means the substance is more enjoyable or a little less enjoyable.. Why are all schedule drugs the ones that people love and always take and not the ones that really are toxic and always cause permanent side effects??

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back