Looking for cheap Alpha-PHP, A-PHP (PV-7, α-pyrrolidinohexanophenone)

• Thread starter Thread starter tellme
  • Start date Start date
you can order anything on the website it is really buyer beware, order what you will...

@Mikeyy Interesting, thanks for information! Until a month ago, they would not offer any shipping options I you had something in your cart that was scheduled in your country. Just like with smokey's or RealChems do, who stick to the law for good reason actually. Because if e.g. German customs open a parcel that even holds their company name (Proton trading), German police will hunt them together with Europol for professional drug dealing. This is also the reason why many shops have country restrictions, btw. Obviously they want to make as much money as possible, before going to jail, together with Alex from TRRC 😵

Last edited:
I find it odd that RareChems will not ship a-php because it is schedule 1 in the US but have no problems shipping 3-MMC which is also schedule 1 in the US.  It's specifically listed in the orangebook provided by the DEA.

I've had 13g of a-php shipped to the US without issue.  One occasion was 6g and 5g on two separate occasions.

The only substance that has gotten me a love letter was 2-FMA and 2-FA, bot at 1g each.

Last edited by a moderator:
The crystal batch from trrc is def. Aphp at least now. I just had the powder batch and it kinda sucked. Cool chem has the best aphp but overpriced 

I find it odd that RareChems will not ship a-php because it is schedule 1 in the US but have no problems shipping 3-MMC which is also schedule 1 in the US.  It's specifically listed in the orangebook provided by the DEA.

I've had 13g of a-php shipped to the US without issue.  One occasion was 6g and 5g on two separate occasions.

The only substance that has gotten me a love letter was 2-FMA and 2-FA, bot at 1g each.
3mmc was temporarily scheduled however that expiration expired and they did not renew the scheduling of that substance as the Medical Board in our bureaucracy determined that there is not enough evidence of harm or some shit like that. 

4-mmc is plenty of 95% legit lab tested batches even on DNMs. Just make sure you order ONLY from UK.

A-PVP there is NO VENDORS offering it. You will get only analogues. I've been tasked to check interest for pre-ban A-PVP pharma grade and seems lot of people would pay gold for it..same as methaqualone.
I will report this to a professional chemist who is looking for good earnings and he may fetch a batch of pure A-PVP in Q1 2021.

4-mmc is plenty of 95% legit lab tested batches even on DNMs. Just make sure you order ONLY from UK.

A-PVP there is NO VENDORS offering it. You will get only analogues. I've been tasked to check interest for pre-ban A-PVP pharma grade and seems lot of people would pay gold for it..same as methaqualone.
I will report this to a professional chemist who is looking for good earnings and he may fetch a batch of pure A-PVP in Q1 2021.
Yeah I researched a batch of "a-pvp" from an unapproved vendor on a thread here. The books guy. It looked identical to trrc's aphp back in the spring. And was identical effects wise. Pvp I can go an hour without redose. Php is every 10. It was strong but it was more like php. And for 5$ short of a buck shipped it's not worth it

Let me know if and when

Theres a pastebin link on theehive that has recipe for ap hp with a step removed a big name chemist on the forum confirmed the steps were correct with exception to the missing step. It was extremely small scaled but could easily be scaled up.

Most of the stuff is easily accessible 

Sadly the whole fucked up.

I'm so frustrated. Every time i'm 1 cm from reaching the goals. All precursors on site, all ready for MQ batch, chemist went MIA. Probably busted. 

Whatever, screw it. I'll see next year what to do..for now i'm too pissed and tired of wasting energy for nothing, i'll just stay with my scripts and survive like other common mortals.

I am in the UK and would move mountains for some domestic help for php
I just used spaincitysales.net. it seems like most vendors have a similar white batch atm. Even trrc does not have that decent light tan batch any more. I suspect a diff chem all together. I'm no chemist so I'm not sure.  Cool chems has an amazing tan batch in spain

@Sbcat631 Hey, you know trrc is stopping shipments to US March 31 2021, what is a good trusted site that i can get some nice mix of RC's that ship to the US... Rare chems aphp not shipping to the US... a bit limited to the US.. Any info on shipping to US appreciated thanks

@Sbcat631 Hey, you know trrc is stopping shipments to US March 31 2021, what is a good trusted site that i can get some nice mix of RC's that ship to the US... Rare chems aphp not shipping to the US... a bit limited to the US.. Any info on shipping to US appreciated thanks
For a-php it seems kinda dismal. Most are closing doors. Chem.eu is there  but good luck getting it. The success  rates are really bad. I have an outstanding order from jan 4th. I doubt it's coming. I'm looking into using reshippers. We'll see how that goes next month

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back