Looking for methadone ship USA

Candy

My doctors cut me way down and I am so sick. Please let me know if you have any info

Just to be clear and help you get a productive answer, you are looking for US-US shipping or US to Canada shipping? The latter is not so easy. 

@Candy what I don’t get is Methadone helps people with addiction and keeps you off pain meds or whatever you were on. A Doctor giving you Methadone is not going to get you high cause that’s the whole point going to this drug. For a doctor to bring you down on your dose from Methadone? If you don’t want to talk about it it’s fine but you were given many chances or warnings for your doctor to bring you down on Methadone. They are here for you to help so you were warned many times on your tests you have to do for them weekly if you get that far and the doctor basically is saying your not taking this seriously so I’m going to bring your dose down. A doctor would not just bring your dose down just because they felt like it. Something must have happened for the doctor to cut your dose. That’s why I’m confused about why they cut you off or brought you way down. If I’m wrong then that’s a first I have ever heard of a doctor cutting your dose for no apparent reason. Very surprised if that’s how it happened. I wish you luck. 

@Candy You just gotta try and ignore the judgemental rude people on here!  Thankfully they are few!  And i agree, that maybe they dont understand the nature of this site and why people come here if they are saying such ridiculous things lol.

To get what you are looking for you will need to donate to the site so that more of the forum (specifically the mexican section) is opened up to you.  More info on donating can be found here: Donating. 

Good luck and take care.

Why do you care how it happened? It sounds like you’re trying to judge me. They brought me down because my old dr went back to Korea and new dr didn’t agree. Since you obviously are doing everything legit, why are you on this site.😡
@Candy I’m sorry Candy, I didn’t understand what your question meant. My fault and I’m sorry you thought I was judging you. That 100% was not my intention. I apologize to you. If there is anything I can do to help , please just ask. I feel terrible that it was taken in that context. I’m sorry Candy , I really mean that. If you ever want to talk about this or anything, I want to help you. Thank you and I’m sorry. 

@Candy I am sure @Chris1 was not making fun of you he is a huge advocate for methadone. I don't know if he knows in US you can also go to pain clinics to be prescribed instead of just going to a Clinic

I have been off of it for years jail definitely get you clean. But I have been in your position. I went to a pain clinic and was given 80 mgs a day then my next month I went to pick up my script and the doors were locked and he was gone. He fled the country back to India after posting a $5 million bail.

How long have you been without any? After 3-4 days I was given Subutex and felt normal again I could breathe again and felt normal again.

If you are shaking or convulsing go to an ER immediately. They have given me a weeks worth until I could find a clinic or doctor.

Its not a joke I know at the Jail I was in 11 people died kicking a big methadone or heroin habit. So please take seriously. I wish you the best and if you need any advice let me know. Welcome and best of luck to you. I its been a long time but I do remember being so sick I couldn't take cate of myself for my son.

Lots of love to you but no one is judging you there are a lot of people I know personally here that are on it.

,♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Why do you care how it happened? It sounds like you’re trying to judge me. They brought me down because my old dr went back to Korea and new dr didn’t agree. Since you obviously are doing everything legit, why are you on this site.😡
@Candy I’m on this site to help people like me and you. I read your message wrong the way I read it. I believe I apologized 4 or 5 tines to you and I’m not looking for apology is accepted from you. I m only trying to tell you when I misread something, I will admit to it. And I fuc—- up , my bad. im sorry you feel like I put this on you. Was not my intention and I’m not that kind of person or I would not have offered you my help.  I meant no harm to you and that’s what I what you to know. I hope you can find forgiveness but I understand if you don’t. I just want you to find what your looking for and if I can help , I will try. ✌️

@Candy may I ask how many days have you been off your dose? If you have made it three days you can switch to Subutex so much easier than going to a clinic everyday. I wish I could donate my bottles to the forum its against the rules. I worry about you I don't know your dosage but I have seen in jail where they locked us in a cell so the coroner could take out dead inmates but I do believe they died from seizures probably mixing it with benzos but I know one lady just had a heart attack from methadone alone. I know @Chris1 is one of the nicest sweetest person on here. He is an advocate for it. I can't pm you but I have known @2earls forever and is a great mod and good person. I know if anyone can help he will give it his all.

Best wishes H

No problem I just get judged all the time. I have been in and out of hospital most of my life. I have kidney disease and inter cranial hypertension. I really just need a vendor to order to get me through. I am not very savvy and don’t know how to use bitcoin. I read the info and it made me even more confused.

Definitely sucks when you’re on an opiate and then you lose them. I am in a similar situation. I went on a date and I lost about a month of subutex. I believe that I lost them at the restaurant and apparently some one else had a better night than me. I have to pay cash for my doctor which is about 400 to 500 including the visit and the prescription. Such is life I suppose I would recommend subutex over methadone much less of a hassle. Good luck and don’t let anyone that doesn’t know your situation judge you. 

@Maggie2000  Hi Maggie2000, I have a question for you about Methadone. I’m in Canada and I’m thinking you maybe in the U.S.? If you had insurance with a company, would you be covered for this or do insurance companies only insure certain medication? In Canada we use a health card for our Dr visits and if you work at a company that covers you for Physio. Dental , prescription glasses and prescription medication and that’s usually covered 100% at most work places. I guess my question is are you now out of pocket for this medication? Or does your insurance cover it? Even if it wasn’t Methadone and it was something completely different like antibiotics to help with an infection, would your insurance company take care of the cost for you? Just trying to get an understanding on your health care in the U.S. example: if I needed surgery for something here in Canada, we just swipe our card for the day the surgery is booked for and that is it. We don’t deal with insurance companies for surgeries that have to be done for us. If we need surgery for something, it just gets done for us regardless if we have insurance or not. If you don’t have the proper insurance in the U..S , they won’t do the surgery you need? I guess that’s what I’m asking you. If that’s the case , why dont they just raise the taxes so everyone is covered with all the surgeries people need. Ya your taxes go up a bit but at least you’re not worried if your insurance company is going to cover your surgery. Nobody should have to worry if the insurance company is going to do your surgery or not. It should automatically be done if a doctor says you need surgery, no questions asked. I feel for all of you if that’s the way things work. 

If you don’t work or make less than $15,000 I believe you can get Medicare. If you do work but you can’t pay for insurance you get fined for not having insurance. However if you have to go to the er then they have to treat you. I’m not sure if it varies from state to state. As much money as the government wastes on war and other nonsense it would be nice if they would be able to come up with a health plan like you have in Canada 

Wow, theres so much of this I want to reply to and tip my hat to those of you trying too help someone through a difficult time:

First, @Candy I've been exhaustively searching for methadone...from anywhere really. I know this isnt what you asked, but there are SY vendors who stock it. I've lost many hundreds in search of a trustworthy supplier and have come up empty (US to US vendors who have since been blacklisted). I cant afford to chance losing a the minimum required payment at the moment, but when I do and if youre a donating member, I'll be sure to make you aware if find a trustworthy vendor

@Chris1 Bro. in the US so many people chose a horrible job, to make a fraction of what they're worth so their child can get surgery. Or, at least proper surgery. I make much less monthly at a job i despise just in case something happens to my fam, then I'm only pushed to the brink of bankruptcy and *might* be able to keep the home i've spent my whole life investing in. The ER works differently tho, but don't worry, the hospital will get theirs. They'll be more than happy to ruin your credit if someone stabs you and must go and cannot afford to (I dont know who can). I could go on, but you didnt ask me and this isnt my topic (this time),

I went to jail while being prescribed benzos. Hauled in on a Friday, judge didnt show until Monday, and I was severely unable to function and in pure hell when Monday rolled around, so I can attest to what you said is fact. Was I ever convicted of a crime? Nope. I was young and naive and thought the justice system would work in my favor but i had the audacity to assert my constitutional rights because, well they were my rights...yeah, i was really dumb.

Its sad to see we all face painful battles that are out of our control and without warning but its comforting that each of you had nothing but good intentions and thoughts on helping one another. Didnt mean to thread jack, apologies.

Hey Chris1 I am in th us and am on methadone I am on the very max 195mg but I am in my 50's and have a lot of medical issues.  But every state is different in the us in the state where I lived you had to pay out of your pocket for Methadone or suboxone,  I remember when suboxone first came out here in the states no one knew about it I knew because I read about it in the forums from people in the UK  and here it was like $500 a month for the subs then $100 to $200 a month for the doctor.  I have been on and off Methadone and subs for the last 20 years, so I wanted to get clean again so I knew Minnesota they took care of there residents so I came to Minnesota.  It is like a whole different country  I got in the Methadone clinic and they take care of everything for you, he'll if you don't have a job they give you $200 a month and they make sure you have medical insurance.  It was the best move I ever made I have been clean for 4 1/2 years except the Methadone which I take as prescribed and I only have to go to the clinic 2 times a month because I stay clean I even tell all my medical providers matter of fact I have broken ankle right now and I only take ibuprofen.  I know the dose of Methadone I am on is a lot but it works for me and I still can't sleep and they won't give me anything for it, but like I said I am older and don't plan on getting off methadone because it works for me. I did a lot of research and got on a bus and came to Minnesota and now I have a nice  apartment and nice things because they take care of all my medical expenses and medications,  I am disabled but have a good life now, my point is here in the US they should take care of people and give people Methadone or suboxone  and make drugs available to people who want them then there would not be a black market.  But the reason it is not like Canada because all the political leaders make all the money and the doctors make 100's of thousands of dollars a year and the drug companies give hundreds of millions of dollars to the politicians to keep the costs of medications high and the medical costs high, there's a lot more but my point is if someone wants help they should not be detoxed out of a clinic and I understand because the state I used to live in there was 1 clinic and if you messed up or could not pay they put you out and you could come but and start all over again in 6 months,  and if you go to jail they dont give you anything to help they don't care about wd they put you in a holding cell and think it's funny and say you did it to your self.  I think if other states where like Minnesota a lot of people would not have to suffer and or die. I am so sorry so long but @Candy if you lived here you would not have to suffer, all states should treat the citizens like humans and maybe we would not have the problems we have now, I hope and pray you get the help you need.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back