Looking for methadone ship USA

No problem I just get judged all the time. I have been in and out of hospital most of my life. I have kidney disease and inter cranial hypertension. I really just need a vendor to order to get me through. I am not very savvy and don’t know how to use bitcoin. I read the info and it made me even more confused.
Bitcoin can be confusing, however you can use cash app to buy them now or many other places.  Once your purchase them, you can withdrawal them into a wallet or by sending them to someone else like this forum. Each persons wallet has a address or a correlation of a whole bunch of numbers and letters like on the post on this forum talking about donations.  

You can copy and paste it into the spot to enter where your sending bitcoin to.  Then you’re done. 
if you do send the $20 in bitcoins, don’t forget to make a post or write to let them know because it is anonymous and they can’t tell where it is coming from.

Hope this makes a little sense and helps.  I am writing it quickly and hope that I didn’t leave anything out.

SY means San Ysidro, which is basically where the mex section ships from or perhaps is located.

@Candy Jack at CC just posted these bitcoin guides (with pictures!) which make purchasing bitcoin very easy (or easier😞 How-to

Like @jtab said, Cashapp is the simplest wasy for beginners (other than maybe using a btc atm(, and the how-to i linked above show you how to set up Cashapp

Last edited by a moderator:
San Yisidro. Border town with Mexico I believe. Kind of a slang term for our south of the border vendors. You pay a pretty penny for sure.

You believe? 

"S.Y.   San Ysidro is a district of the City of San Diego, immediately north of the U.S.-Mexico border

S.Y. is used as a slang for Mexican vendors.
"  - The Admin in the FAQ.   The Admin didn't even have to work miracles of faith, probably just looked at a map. 

Yes, I realize it's dumb to point out wasting forum time by wasting the forum time.  I apologize.

Deleted by Admin. please read the forum rules.

@Tom6679 I’m glad you changed your like around. Canada is so different when health care is involved. We don’t buy insurance for medical probably cause we pay so much tax. But paying more taxes takes care of our health care. They give us a health card and we swipe it and it’s done. Your surgery is taken care of and if your job has benefits, you don’t pay for prescriptions. It’s all covered for you. I only take 68mg of Methadone so I won’t withdrawal. 195 is a lot but if it works for you , I don’t blame you. I make 1190 a week at my job but by the time they take my taxes and benefits sick pay etc.. I only see 780. They take 400 dollars a week from my pay cheque weekly. It sucks but at least my health care is paid for 100%. I will never have to worry about insurance telling me they won’t do the surgery. I hope things change in the US. Good luck. 👍👍

@rifter I hate hearing stories like this cause I was talking painkillers and I had to get off them and the only reason i was to get off them was I went to Methadone for withdrawals. Not pain. I can handle the pain I have without painkillers but I was taking 8 a day instead of 3 a day so I would run out early every month and went 2 weeks without anything and I couldn’t live like that cause we all know what withdrawals and they are terrible. I called a Methadone clinic and told them how I got hooked on pain meds and they started me on Methadone that morning and I was already going through withdrawals and I swear to you when I drank the Methadone, it took 15 min for my withdrawals to go away until the next day. I continued doing this everyday and haven’t been in withdrawals ever since I started taking it. I know where your coming from and I feel for you on what your going through. I wish the US was like Canada when health issues are involved. I heard that the U.S could have the same Heath care like Canada but People in the US don’t want to pay more taxes. If people decided to pay more taxes then you would have your health care that you need. We pay like 15 or 16% in taxes but that includes our health care. We don’t need insurance for health care. We receive a card and that’s all you need to have anything done for surgery, prescriptions etc...  I hope things change for you. I really do my friend. If you don’t have your health, honestly you don’t have anything. I was so sick in 2014 with cancer and it’s gone but after it was done , I just started thinking, you can have all the money in the world but if you don’t have your health, you can’t enjoy anything in life without your health. It’s number 1 that people need. I pray for you buddy. If they can do it in Canada they can do it in the U.S no problem. You would never have to worry if a surgery would be covered or not. I can’t even imagine the thought that it would be up to an insurance company to tell you yes they can or no they can’t. I can’t picture it buddy. I’m sorry for you and the rest of you going through this. Good luck to you. 👍

See this is where Methadone gets sticky when people get onto and maintain doses of 200 + mg a day bc unless you have a fast metabolism the morphine equivalent of even 100 mg of Methadone which I have been on for almost 10 years is amazing. Now different people have different opinions on how exactly to calculate and convert Methadone to morphine which is how all pain killer doses are measured by pain docs for switching from one opioid/opiate to another is it’s converted to the standard morphine equivalent and then that’s converted to your new opiate normally with a 25-50% reduction in dose for cross tolerance and then adjusted after your first month. But bc of the super long half life Methadone can stack dependent on the person and their metabolism which Methadone normally slows once your on but 100mg converts anywhere from 700mg-1200mg of morphine equivalent. Now getting up to 200 mg of Methadone which isn’t exactly uncommon as I know people on nearly 400mg of Methadone daily buy it makes it extremely hard for sny pain doctor to switch you over to another pain med. I don’t really think these conversions are exactly correct snd are a bit high but Methadone is strong and that’s why unless you have a serious problem with opiates going onto Methadone may not be the best as you might find yourself more addicted and with a tolerance much higher than you had going in. It can also be a lifesaver snd for those who have relapsed over snd over maintenance for the long term is what is best. That’s kind of where I am at except I stopped the clinic years back when I found a compassionate doctor who was recently pushed into early retirement bc of his subscribing practices not meeting new standards. But IMO this new push of scaring doctors away from writing proper opiate prescriptions snd taking care of us with dependence that cannot do suboxone or can’t go to a clinic. Instead in an effort to reduce the opioid problem we have created a much worse monster. One with tons of Fent analogues and fake pills pressed with Fent and an array of analogues that are much more dangerous than proper doses pharmaceuticals. Also a huge influx of heroin and it’s more available an abundant then ever before and that too is often cut with Fent. So are attempt should finally be looked at as failed and we need to address the problem in a realistic and harm reduction point of view. All this money and we have en approved sny new drugs for addiction that are full agonists. Levorphanol I think I posted before is perfect if a new pharma company would put out a larger mg Xr version it’s basically a better safer more effective version of Methadone. We don’t even have Levi-Methadone here. IMO our war on opioids consists of take away the safe prescription drugs snd it will all go away. Lol. 

I am on MAT, tapered down myself from a clinic in USA.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back