Looking for MXE or equivalent

I know people who have successfully emailed them asking for an invite....might wanna give that a try.  Also there is some VERY expensive MXE on the dnm from old stashes if yall wanna go that route but it is over-the-top pricey.....
Could I get the email address please? I've been all over this site, paid for access to the VIP area, but still can't find it. Feels like I'm missing out... :(

2F-DCK is fairly smooth & research friendly. You're unlikely to accidentally hole on it unless you do something stupid like research a gram all at once your first time. Start small (maybe 10 or 20mg) at first to determine if you'd like to explore it further. Don't continue if you encounter any negative reactions. Also don't expect your first attempt to provide mind-blowing results. It's all about safely easing into it to find your comfort zone & to see what it may offer you.

Personally, 2F is more of a "comfort food" than a tool for deep exploration. You mentioned LSD which is a much heavier undertaking than a "not so strong" disso. There are powerful dissos that overlap with realm of psychedelics but I wouldn't recommend them to inexperienced researchers.

Back to the subject at hand, I've got a small order of MXPr on the way from Chem Theory. Looking forward to getting it in the lab.

Could someone please explain more lay persons terms what reading m X e or equiv is comparable too? I'm old school educated up to about 2000 and I'm lookin for a RC or something close to good golly miss Molly! Cause I sure like to dance or just sit and puddle with my group of animal rescue kitty's from neglected abused situations they love cuddle pudding with me and purring is out of the world from 8 cats love you as one of your own! I had real 100 percent no spelling errors lol mag of that before seeing James brown in concert after his jail release in mid ninties and he played 3.6 hours no beak and we all danced along with him - maritime hall family dog SF for those maybe there small crowd of 300. Anyway I'm pro writer literaly I wrote novels and do volunteer animal rescue mostly kityies old abided neglected old all that I found deaf Angel tortie kitty last spring in garbage can and she quickly atv4lbs and deaf ruled the entire rescue as the head princess she coukdnt hear other kitties threats and growls do would just gallop by in pure innocence! Gave her pure heaven last six months of her life.

amyway not related to this site but I'll be starting some kind of go find or kick start 100 percent donations to help them documented etc. I'm disabled, broken back chtonic psin you name it, just beat cancer without radiation but wholistic spiritual and lifestyle changes. But sure could use a nice lady and our good friend cousin Molly tpncome by my life. So questions two - chem the... Reliable for bozos? Or anything? And suggestions for things in that m Dee eme a type of class not quite a dissociative I don't think. But not s amphet or cath either at least the mol I had was in class itself. Felt like I was in Maui for 3 week vacation just 4-6 hours later no desire to even read the sexual may article and I had three more ready to read not that's a quality type of writing this therapeutic imho! Love you all'

Hey there! The current market's attempt to fill the void of MXE and DCK has brought MXP and 2FDCK to the forefront of the current dissociative community. MXP or Methoxphenidine, has an elusive nick name presumably chosen to imply a structural relationship to MXE. Although it is a dissociative it is in a totally different chemical class known as Diarylethylamine.

Long story short, the closest structural analog that I am aware of is 3-methoxyeticyclidine (3-meo-pce)

MXPr is not likely to be an MXE replacement. It lacks the fuzzy warm glow & hand-in-glove biochemical fit (for lack of a better term) of MXE. It does have some loosely similar parameters in terms of hole potential, stimulation, duration, & dosage (but step very lightly with the latter). Research (strictly theoretical, anecdotal, possibly imaginary) in the 70mg range produced noticeable but not unpleasant stimulation with vivid old timey "newsreel" & Super 8 footage style CEVs. No morphing geometric or blob-like visuals. No open eye or auditory hallucinations. Sub hole experience but seemed on the verge.

Again, though, no warm MXE glow or K smoothness, reminding the theoretical subject more with past PCP & 3-Me0-PCP experiences. Which brings to mind warnings of potential manic episodes from extended use and/or higher dosages. I've got nothing substantial to back up warnings of this risk, but past disso research & common sense agree that MXPr should handled carefully in the lab. Baby steps and so on.

MXPr is not likely to be an MXE replacement. It lacks the fuzzy warm glow & hand-in-glove biochemical fit (for lack of a better term) of MXE. It does have some loosely similar parameters in terms of hole potential, stimulation, duration, & dosage (but step very lightly with the latter). Research (strictly theoretical, anecdotal, possibly imaginary) in the 70mg range produced noticeable but not unpleasant stimulation with vivid old timey "newsreel" & Super 8 footage style CEVs. No morphing geometric or blob-like visuals. No open eye or auditory hallucinations. Sub hole experience but seemed on the verge.

Again, though, no warm MXE glow or K smoothness, reminding the theoretical subject more with past PCP & 3-Me0-PCP experiences. Which brings to mind warnings of potential manic episodes from extended use and/or higher dosages. I've got nothing substantial to back up warnings of this risk, but past disso research & common sense agree that MXPr should handled carefully in the lab. Baby steps and so on.
Just as a general product, or from this specific vendor? (For clarification)

I've only researched this material from the one specific vendor. If any domestic vendors start carrying it I'd gladly pick up some more & report back. Purely in the interest of science of course.

Good to know.

I really want to research this particular compound (due to its predecessor being enormously helpful in past years) but the price is super high in comparison unfortunately.

I’m hoping the price goes down a lot once it’s beyond the first batch (once they know people want it). Opinions?

I'm also looking for an invite code to TRRC. This is my first post here, I just joined up, I've been looking for MXE for days

Sorry to break it to you but unless your willing to pay ungodly amounts of money to unknown vendors for unknown substances on the DNM, find a new drug to get into. Yea it sucks but we all know how this works. You find something you like, stock the fuck up. That being said there are plenty of great new dissosiatives to explore. Have fun 

Yeah, MXE is long gone probably never to return and perhaps that's for the best. I went thru many grams of the stuff back in the day using insane dosages that left me truly unhinged after a while, slipping into other dimensions and parallel realities and whatnot. I literally saw wormholes open up before me on the stuff. Definitely fascinating but godawfully powerful and unpredictable/unstable.

With MXE,  every day was like Christmas or when school got out for summer.    If you were alive and willing between 2011 and 2015 (roughly) and had the privilege to experience MXE, you're one of the lucky and cursed   Out of all the dissos I don't think anybody could look you in the eye with a straight face and say 'I've found an equivalent'.   Just go to your friendly RC supplier's web site and you'll see some of the contenders like MXPr in the 'on sale' bargain bin.     I know this borders on religion to some, but the 'some' are firmly in the minority with respect to MXE.     See the 20+ Big & Dandy threads on bluelight where people repeatedly use words like 'moreish' and 'fiending' to describe it.

I've looked hard, still haven't found anything close ... even DCK which I had high hopes for can't cut it.    None of them can be used daily, most don't play well with other substances,  most lack the safety profile of MXE and there is that lack of moreishness, which could be viewed as a good thing for some, but moreishness is an indicator (FOR ME) of if I'm enjoying the experience.   Then there's the quality and duration of the 'hole' ...

One RC is at least in the same galaxy as MXE: 3-HO-PCP.     It has some of the warmth, euphoria, mania and duration of MXE.  It's safety profile is dog shit.  Without a scale you'll either be sectioned, in jail or divorced.    Daily use is a balancing act and never recommended ... but, I have found that low doses deliver a functional disso high that's satisfying and controllable.  Sociability is increased, the drive and push to 'get shit done' is all there and yes, there is a moreishness to it along with delusions of grandeur which can be enjoyable if you can see that you're fucking crazy -- usually NO.  The very thought of holing on 3-HO sounds gruesome to me.  It would probably just  result in a blackout.    Mixes well with other substances -- depends.   2-FMA and other amps go well ... alcohol=NO.  

There are downsides.   If used over consecutive days it can impair your speech, fuck up your sleep and  I've also noticed a spike in blood pressure after stopping and some mental withdrawal symptoms e.g. depressed mood, sleep issues and of course ...go back jack do it again.  

In some  crazy way I'm glad MXE is gone because it was a little TOO GOOD  if that makes any sense.   Let's see what 3F-PCP has in store.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back