Looking for sources of 1,4-butanediol or GBL

Vicodinners

I know a few sources online for GBL, but their only payment methods are bank transfers....which are costly, the bank fees, I only once wired fees through Telex to the UK and it cost me 35 dollars. I don't want to deal with bank transfers. Bitcoin, paywall or credit card works just fine for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks.

And if somebody can tell me where I can donate, please point to the place on the site, so I can get more out of the available community :)

BDOshop.com is a reputable site. They accept payment even with a credit card or PayPal . Shipping takes 3-4 weeks, unfortunately. But you get your order. 

Seconded. Successful shipment to US (package was opened but let through). Product is as described.

@ROOSTERMAN 

have you used them? Seems expensive to me a bit.
  Compared to the other US based vendor everybody uses their actually cheaper for 100ml and larger,   I used them about 2 years ago without any issue,   Although their shipping is expensive, but I believe the other place has the same issue.  

I got 1,4 off amazon and it seemed legit based off the melting point but decided in the end that I didn't really want to research it.

Lol I am actually working on the donating part before I saw your message here.  Unfortunately it ended up in the trash after a talking to from my significant other.

BTW, do I message someone or something after I donate or how is that confirmed that I sent in the BTC?

Leave your handle(anybrush) in the memo that should be an option when you send btc.  If you happen to forget or can’t, send admin a message telling them the amount donated and your handle

@Anybrush

i hear you on the significant other part, my girl doesn’t know about a lot of my stuff(just general pain an sleep management). She might even give me a pass on this and related but I don’t want her to worry.

@myalias

She is cool with a lot of stuff but I'm not gonna push it on something similar to booze (at east from what I hear) and I'm already using Etiz on the reg...

@Anybrush

Id liken it closer to pheibut if one doses correctly and used infrequently.

It like booze if all the bad it causes didn’t happen. Its what I wish booze was. My own homemade comclversions are always my fav and I could do this one every day its so east(geebl to ge ach bee).

and it is my believe that eti is worse for people as they gain monster tolerances before they blink with it.

and is just all around not as cool.

@myalias

I just have a lot of anxiety so I like the benzos more, but do take phenibut infrequently when I want that feeling.  I am well aware of the dangers with them and am working on weening myself off them.

Right price chemicals is extremely fast but their quality is horrible. I think they use reagent grade bdo or something. Like it's definitely bdo but it's just awful. Bdoshop.com on the other hand is just all around excellent. 10/10 on quality, customer service, but most important QUALITY. As mentioned before sometimes the wait time can be a little long for your package to arrive but it WILL arrive. Very cheap to especially compared to RPC. Also, 90 percent of the time they offer an extra 100ml on every order, 100ml for subscribing to their newsletter, and 100ml for posting a review of their products  ( grins) :) alalso I've been told they will soon be offering ECX, GVL, and singularities 2M2B. Don't really care about GVL but I will be researching the SHIT out of the other 2. :) youyou can thank me later. And trust me you WILL thank me. 

About bdoshop... I placed an order for 100ml on Feb 25 and it's still processing. I have emailed the vendor twice, no response.

I have read good reviews and from those reviews I was expecting the shipping time to be somewhat delayed but my situation seems kinda supspicious to me. I just went ahead and ordered from amazon this morning. I wish I had done this in the first place but I couldn't find anyone selling small amounts until I dug a little deeper. Package is supposed to be delivered wednesday and I will be sure to post a review regarding my experience.

Still no reply from bdo. Got my order from amazon today from a certain vendor who offers 8oz for $57.35  Shipped on Monday, received Tuesday. (I live very close to the vendor so shipping was super fast.) First time researching 1,4 so I can't really comment on quality but it seems pretty good.   Hopefully this info helps anyone who is reading.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back