Looking for sources of 1,4-butanediol or GBL

Right price chemical is another great us based vendor
Looks like their site has malicious code in it :

bqql7d.png

My rule-based firewall (updated every 3 days) is blocking this when I clicked add to cart for 1,4-butanediol...and I don't even know if this is a US only store yet.

Right price chemicals is extremely fast but their quality is horrible. I think they use reagent grade bdo or something. Like it's definitely bdo but it's just awful. Bdoshop.com on the other hand is just all around excellent. 10/10 on quality, customer service, but most important QUALITY. As mentioned before sometimes the wait time can be a little long for your package to arrive but it WILL arrive. Very cheap to especially compared to RPC. Also, 90 percent of the time they offer an extra 100ml on every order, 100ml for subscribing to their newsletter, and 100ml for posting a review of their products  ( grins) :) alalso I've been told they will soon be offering ECX, GVL, and singularities 2M2B. Don't really care about GVL but I will be researching the SHIT out of the other 2. :) youyou can thank me later. And trust me you WILL thank me. 
I will gladly thank you if you explain what ECX is? I just checked their website but I didn't see it on there yet. I'm super interested in novel downders like 1,4 bdo. I've read a lot of 2M2B but it seemed like the long lasting residual tiredness the next day makes it not worth it for the few hours of euphoria that users report.

Hope to hear from you man, and maybe once you explain what ECX is you can tell us if there's anywhere else we can get it since bdoshop doesn't seem to have it yet.

GBL is technically "legal" for non human consumption and available online.. be careful - I don't partake in it because the withdrawals can be quite severe and tolerance builds fast. After reading enough reports on it I'm keeping away from it.. just my 2 cents. 

I got some from Amazon US to up north...from a place in Indiana, purity is >99% it says, I only bought the smallest dose, in case I don't like it much (I've never had any GABA-B substances),  I know I gotta be even more careful than with my benzo prescriptions.

So a beginner's dose is like 1.5ml ? I don't drink alcohol so the worries, warranted or not about it, don't apply to me, I don't drink since I'm a pain clinic patient taking generic oxycontin 60 + valium/restoril, it's lost any good effects on me and is just asking for trouble. So the thing will show up early next week, I wish it would this week, I got the flu, I wish I could sleep it away.

I will gladly thank you if you explain what ECX is? I just checked their website but I didn't see it on there yet. I'm super interested in novel downders like 1,4 bdo. I've read a lot of 2M2B but it seemed like the long lasting residual tiredness the next day makes it not worth it for the few hours of euphoria that users report.

Hope to hear from you man, and maybe once you explain what ECX is you can tell us if there's anywhere else we can get it since bdoshop doesn't seem to have it yet.
Sure. ECX is 1ethylcyclohexanol. And I might have spelled That wrong my apologies. It was the main ingredient in ethinthimate  (valmid) once again probably not correct on the spelling. It was a fairly potent sedative used back in the day but I've heard tolerance develops extremely quickly  (like in 7 days it's useless ) from user reports I've read range from a "dud" to "an extremely potent sedative " pretty hard to find though Propynylcyclohexane is another one that I've heard is pretty good. As far as 2M2B, I quite enjoy it. I've destroyed my liver with years of alcohol abuse and can't enjoy the devil of ethanol anymore. Be warned though it last a LONG time. But surprisingly no hangover! And because it is a tertiary alcohol it's not broken down into nasty aldehydes in the liver. So it's not really bad for you. Cept of course crippling sedative addiction and all That comes with it; anxiety, seizures, delirium etc...:)

and as a side note guys and girls I want to apologize about recommending bdoshop. Like another poster said it doesn't appear they are answering emails and they were usually on point when it came to customer service. I take that as a bad sign. Just to be safe, I wouldn't place any orders with them. Too bad cuz their quality was excellent, and they always threw in an extra 100 ml. Anyway sorry guys, I feel like a real boob. And to the previous poster I am also interestedin new and novel sedatives. Maybe me and you can put our heads together hehe. I know a thing or to about a thing or to as I'm sure you do as well. My email is smckee83@yahoo.com hit me up

BDOShop shipped me some great quality 1,4 bdo as a sample completely free last Fall. They are pretty dang unreliable and slow with responding to emails for periods unfortunately but I don't wanna say they're scammers, they just seem a bit disorganized.

My roommate just got an email from them saying that the two partners got into a car crash and were in the hospital or something for a while recovering! We were getting frustrated that his order from like a month ago hasn't come in but they said they're going to ship it by Monday with 20% extra for our trouble. So I think now should be a fine time to order again.

If you don't wanna use them, there are plenty of lab chemical providers that will ship right to consumers that can provide 1,4 bdo, including one on Amazon lol.

@smckee83 Thanks for the info man, after doing some research I decided that there's not enough info on 1-ECX and I actually read something about it seeming to potentially somewhat toxic in some way (can't remember the exact type of toxic but I found on one of the main drug forums off Google). 

I would email you man but I don't really have any info about other novel downers at the moment that are available on the RC market. I'm super interested in 4-methylpregabalin and other pregabalin analogues as pregabalin is dang recreational and pretty glorious. The only problem is that I can't stop eating carbs whenever I take a recreational dose and I'm already trying to lose weight so I avoid it these days. Anyway, unfortunately, I don't think anyone is selling those pregabalin analogues atm altho there have been a lot of rumors about Chinese vendors stocking them.

That's true I saw it on amazon recently. Pretty cheap too. I think it was like  $30 for a liter?? Something like that. And yeah they just responded to my emails too. It just took awhile. And yeah they do have a pretty sporadic timeline.  The quickest I got it was 7 days and the longest I had to wait was 21 days 

Magic-cleaner is legit, so is bdoshop.

apart from Amazon even eBay have or atleast had recently BDO

1,4 has been removed from Amazon.  The company i got a liter from a couple months back does still list 8oz for half what i paid for a whole liter...but it seems kind of sketch.  When i ordered it I got a msg saying they needed more info, which i ignored so i thought “oh well, maybe next time” until it showed up on my doorstep a couple days later.  I didn’t complain.  After i get through the 20oz or so i have left, i may contact the co directly if this forum doesn’t turn up a reliable and safe gbl vendor, which is better in general and only half as harsh on the body since 1,4 takes two passes to metabolize into what gbl does in one pass (if it’s not converted to -hb prior to ingestion).

Hey guys im looking for 1,4-Butanediol however all the sites i come across are shut down or look like a shady scam site. By any chance somebody point me in a good direction. I heard bdoshop is possibly making an exit scam so im at a lose as to where to look or who to reach out to 

I just found some on amazon somewhat pricey and i cant speak for the  quality till I try it hopefully it's not underdosed. Im atill interested in gbl if a reliable vendor shows up on the forums

Bdoshop was legit when I ordered a year or two back, required verification. May require some warm water bathing as it solidifies at nearly room temperature but it was excellent quality product.

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem with BDO shop is that your orders take over a month to arrive and will probably be customs inspected but subsequently be released due to being shipped from Poland. This chemical is widely distributed for industrial use and very cheaply produced in legally licensed labs both of these factors contribute to making a drug ban legally tricky. From my understanding Poland is a major RC shipping center probably due to lax analogue laws and hence packages shipped from this country are more likely to be inspected.  But I've heard that their product is good from reliable sources.

Last edited by a moderator:
From my understanding Poland is a major RC shipping center probably due to lax analogue laws
They used to be, last year Poland distilled stricter drug laws, most rcs are banned now except a few noids and benzos.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back