Looking for Tryptamine source. USA/CA domestic preferred.

deltec

Used to get my 4-ho-met off of lysergi, but after they shut down the only place I could find was chemlogix which won't let in American customers without a referral. I just donated to the forum so I could see the USA vendors list but that seems like its gonna take a couple days to show up and unlock for me. Any help is much appreciated! 

Used to get my 4-ho-met off of lysergi, but after they shut down the only place I could find was chemlogix which won't let in American customers without a referral. I just donated to the forum so I could see the USA vendors list but that seems like its gonna take a couple days to show up and unlock for me. Any help is much appreciated! 
You could try chems.ca, unless you're in one of the 12 states they won't ship that item to.

Chemagora in CA is also a solid option. They have a smaller selection than chemsdotca but they carry some rather rare trypts and other odds-n-ends.

They’re great but seem to be down at the moment.  According to the website:  

NOTICE: Due to unexpected circumstances, our shop is closed until further notice. We apologize to all of our customers who are inconvenienced by this. We hope to resume normal business operations as soon as possible, but we will not be able to give any time frame estimates.

They’re great but seem to be down at the moment. According to the website:

NOTICE: Due to unexpected circumstances, our shop is closed until further notice. We apologize to all of our customers who are inconvenienced by this. We hope to resume normal business operations as soon as possible, but we will not be able to give any time frame estimates.
If you’re talking about Chemagora I can confirm receipt of CA to US for very high quality lsd and psilocin/psilocybin analogs and allylescaline. Sign up for their newsletter as stock seems to come up and go quickly last couple months. This was my first order; it was in late July and took under two weeks perfect delivery and good quality.

Let me check the rules before I say anything

I just submitted my application to chemlogix without sponsor. Well we what happens although it sounds like they have a bit of a strict protocol they follow.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back