loose or blister pack

krazikomi

I'm about to make the leap just wanted to ask who gets what. So loose pills or blister packs spesificly kpins but this could apply to alproz. Also why one package choice over the other besides the cost?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm about to make the leap just wanted to ask who gets what. So loose pills or blister packs spesificly kpins but this could apply to alproz. Also why one package choice over the other besides the cost?
it completely depends on how that particular vendor receives them. Sometimes they receive a giant hospital bottle and so they just pour out whatever desired amount you are looking to purchase. also, it completely depends on whether or not they are receiving pressed pills. Some of the pressed pills are absolutely excellent and the sites come with an actual chemical analysis. Blister packs are easily faked, so don't take that into consideration.

i concur with the lovely and intelligent sociapathicbombshell, the clever and discerning angler andrew, and the ever charming and handsome PTFC.  they've given you some good advice and opinions. i'd "like" all of their posts in this thread were i allowed more than 3 "likes" per 24 hour period.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blistered are better for safety and storage, and even though they can be faked, generally you know what you're getting a little more often.

Some meds seem to be quite hard to find blistered, I know there probably is blistered cl*n@z out there, but a lot of it is loose, just the way it is. Generally, if the vendor is good, so should the meds, even if they're loose.

i concur with the lovely and intelligent sociapathicbombshell, the clever and discerning angler andrew, and the ever charming and handsome PTFC.  they've given you some good advice and opinions. i'd "like" all of their posts in this thread were i allowed more than 3 "likes" per 24 hour period.
Xoxox!

I really miss giving out 10 reputation points a day. At first I thought I was being punished alone because I really used to dish them out. Glad to know it's not just me. ;-)

Oh that is what it is, lol.  I tried liking a fourth post yesterday and its said i can only like three times a day ..thought it was me..:)

I think it does not make any difference,the important thing is the quality of the meds.

here is the funny thing since im the op, i have only got blisters because i have only been able to get regular orders in with one special vendor. but my loose order should be here in 14-30 days so ill know whats better then. For now i can only guess blisters are better because the protect the pill when looseies tend to break during shipping, idk how much truth to that there is but its an assumption im making. 

kk

Honestly, some of my blisters have come cracked in the middle and fallen into dust when I push them out of the back of the foils. Broken or not, as long as they are for you...no big deal. 

My experience with both has been they are pretty much equql in quality, based on the vendor i have used, i have never had a problem with either loose or blistered

Jims loose tablets are just as good as his blistered tabs.The only difference imoa is the price ie more tabs for your $ if you order the loose ones ,S/L diaz is a prime example both loose and blistered are identical in quality  (very good!)?.

Peace 

Bliss. ...

I like blisters for many reasons. Plus it’s fun to ‘pop’ them out!

All are correct blister pack can easily be faked just look for a vendor with trusted reviews 😊
Yep and after a while you learn the expiration dates vs created dates listed and that can also help to see if they are legit, but i guess everything can be faked.  Powder>Blisters>solutions>loose dudes>obvious pressies

Ksalol are fine loose because they are such a firm pill but others I prefer only blister

Sleep Get my Z  have you or anyone else tried them? USA to USA seems to good to be true. Don't mean to be a bother.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back