loose or blister pack

According to who and where you order from😎 vendors on this site that are trusted vendors, loose is good, very good. Cheaper also, just makes since if you don't want to be ordering all the time. Get the loose,unless your like me and like a certain brand name. I still order the loose and they are very potent.

Frog baseball✌️

Depends on vendor tbh. some vendors I will refuse to buy loose.  Some vendors wont sell anything except blisters. loose is ok as long as the vendor has a very reliable track record. but even then I keep test kits around regardless. 

Jims loose tablets are just as good as his blistered tabs.The only difference imoa is the price ie more tabs for your $ if you order the loose ones ,S/L diaz is a prime example both loose and blistered are identical in quality  (very good!)?.

Peace 

Bliss. ...
Aye aye loon! You are correct. Ive had loose (hospital packaging) ones and strips of exactly the same thing and there was no difference whatsoever in quality. The one BIG difference is the price. You can get almost 3 times the amount of loose tabs as you get for the same priced stripped ones. That's from Jim though. Can't comment on other vendors. Simply cannot speak highly enough of SL. 

Aye aye loon! You are correct. Ive had loose (hospital packaging) ones and strips of exactly the same thing and there was no difference whatsoever in quality. The one BIG difference is the price. You can get almost 3 times the amount of loose tabs as you get for the same priced stripped ones. That's from Jim though. Can't comment on other vendors. Simply cannot speak highly enough of SL. 
Aye Aye J 😉 ,good to see you back here.

Anyways I think I'll make a post on the thread (again).Ive had d1&z and z&nz from a vendor who pops out the pills from the blisters.I know this as there's often quite a few circular pieces of foil from the blister backs in with the tablets  it makes it much easier/safer  for the shipping process. I've also had  tablets from the same manufacturers in blister strips (Bought locally) and they've been crap with very little if any of the actual correct ingredient?.

FAKE  meds are Flooding the world atm and have been for quite a while now,I recently watched a documtary in which people  are buying fake meds to treat family members illnesses some of which are life threatening.All this because they simply couldn't afford to buy medication and feed they're family,so they bought the ONLY meds they could afford (copies) without ANY of the acc  ingredients hoping for the best!.All things are copied and faked these days and in the documentary they said the profits in fake medication FAR outweigh the profits from illicit (street drugs).

All in all once you have a source you trust treasure it as they can be a VERY valuable indeed!.

Big up to the mods ,your work here is MUCH appreciated👍👌👍

Bliss....

And me! I'll give you a call or text to find out though mate.

You're right about some vendors just popping the t@bs out of the blisters as I remember finding wee round bits of foil off of the strips in amongst the t@bs myself. It's obviously easier/safer for them to ship in larger amounts. I remember a vendor mentioning they did this because of the rattling noise that can happen if they're in the strips. 

Cheers, J. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The blister packs and the foil covers are also detectable. I heard of a extremely large shipment that got seized die to that reason. This is what i was told so take it with a grain of salt.

Just got my edible gummies 1to  1.  Great vendor..thanks st. Anky!!! Top r🎶🐣ated, tasty, feeling good🐣🎶🐱

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back