Lost my Best Friend

They are beautiful ❤️ I am so very sorry for your loss. It is so painful to lose a beloved fury family member. Sending love and hugs to you ❤️  I hope that all of your memories bring you comfort.

Also sending heaps of love and hugs your way.  Losing a fuzzy friend is too much and so painful.  My heart goes out to you and your other furry family members as Im sure everyone is hurting something bad.  Take care!  :86_crying_cat_face: :85_scream_cat: :84_kissing_cat:

They look well happy in that picture. Sorry for your loss. Have more respect for a dog then some human family members.

@DoomKitty Thank you! Yes, it's a very tough loss for us. His Golden Brother is very depressed, hasn't moved out of his bed all day, but then neither have I.

I know exactly how you feel.  I have one right now.  My last one died 15 years ago and they are as close to a best friend as I can get these days.   If I could have 5 of them, I would.  I might adopt another one.  Clementine says she is so sorry and me, too!IMG_2533.jpg

What a beautiful boy he was.  I'm sure he had the most wonderful life with all your love & his fur friends.  I'm sending love your way & I'll be thinking of you. MC9

Today I lost my Best Friend, The red Furry guy on the left. My hearts never been so broken.  

Give some Extra Love to your fur babies today!  Life is alot shorter for them than us. 

View attachment 3212
I know this is an old post, but dogs/animals are the same as family. I just saw this and it made me think of my last dog that just passed away. Her name was Beauty. The most beautiful dog I ever had. Dogs are such wonderful Angels! They really know when we are feeling down and know when to pick us up! They are wonderful! Never2many, I'm sorry for your loss. This post just made me feel a certain way.

I am just finding out that my other dog is going to dog heaven this afternoon. He is an old dog. But his health very bad, much worse these last weeks. My sister found him with his siblings in the neighbors trash 16 years ago. It wasnt the neighbor, but the person that did it is horrible. Only 2 survived. The other that made it passed 3 years ago. These animals are family members. Today is such a sad day

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back