Lost my Best Friend

@Drunkensmurf :( prayers i hate this more than anything animal death
IA. I think it's because we care for them like they are our own babies. Love does NOT discriminate. To have this cute furry little thing depend on you yet you can't speak each others' language so you have to develop your own ways of communicating — that makes for a unique experience. The bond forged is that much stronger probably because of this. And it's *yours* + *theirs*. 💜

And that deep pit of despair you feel stuck in after their loss, well, that would be bereavement😭 ☠️  :661_coffin:

I've pondered this so many times (mostly in the shower if you must know hahaha! 😆 .. don't ask why) : that if you dare to open yourself up and love hard and deep, you're bound, possibly destined, to feel the intensity of this HELL on Earth at some point. I can say that so far this discovery is by far the worst part of my human experience in my opinion. All my breakups; fights with family members and friends; worry about everyday matters - none of it compares.

(the only way I pulled myself out of it—at least after 2 months of crying myself out bone-dry—was after I read up on the "Five Stages of Grief" and realizing that my situation wasn't in any way unique to that of any other human being who's experienced the loss of Unconditional Love's omnipresence, and that I wasn't alone nor probably even the worst/best example of this. After switching my brain to "scientific mode" and taking an initiative to understand what it was that was making me feel so wrought with a pain and emotion I was sure I was incapable of ever even feeling, only then did I being to smile again....that and what the power of TIME does in these cases must be given the credit it deserves!) ⏲️ 👍 🙂 

RIP to all of our adorable adopted family members! 💛 🐈 🐕 🐠 💋 💙

My baby, Ash...

(srry, about the singing...she agrees)

IA. I think it's because we care for them like they are our own babies. Love does NOT discriminate. To have this cute furry little thing depend on you yet you can't speak each others' language so you have to develop your own ways of communicating — that makes for a unique experience. The bond forged is that much stronger probably because of this. And it's *yours* + *theirs*. 💜

And that deep pit of despair you feel stuck in after their loss, well, that would be bereavement😭 ☠️  :661_coffin:

I've pondered this so many times (mostly in the shower if you must know hahaha! 😆 .. don't ask why) : that if you dare to open yourself up and love hard and deep, you're bound, possibly destined, to feel the intensity of this HELL on Earth at some point. I can say that so far this discovery is by far the worst part of my human experience in my opinion. All my breakups; fights with family members and friends; worry about everyday matters - none of it compares.

(the only way I pulled myself out of it—at least after 2 months of crying myself out bone-dry—was after I read up on the "Five Stages of Grief" and realizing that my situation wasn't in any way unique to that of any other human being who's experienced the loss of Unconditional Love's omnipresence, and that I wasn't alone nor probably even the worst/best example of this. After switching my brain to "scientific mode" and taking an initiative to understand what it was that was making me feel so wrought with a pain and emotion I was sure I was incapable of ever even feeling, only then did I being to smile again....that and what the power of TIME does in these cases must be given the credit it deserves!) ⏲️ 👍 🙂 

RIP to all of our adorable adopted family members! 💛 🐈 🐕 🐠 💋 💙

My baby, Ash...

(srry, about the singing...she agrees)
I do agree. Time does heal for many things. Just wish time could go faster sometimes. Lol. But not too fast

There's no way anyone can understand what this is like until they've gone through it and I've gone through it a few times the last time was my favorite dog of all time, I call her my Bojangles dog because after 20 years I will still grieve.....

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back