Love Letter

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
i think uk is different bcause one order after the other was caught in my case meaning 5 LL in a row that aint rite
Really bad luck ps.. Sorry to hear that... UK custom are really hard. Dont know how they work. But it seems like they can mark your adress.. But there isn´t a scan code on the pack so they need to look every single pack by hand and type in computer.. Sounds very complicated. So i dont know if it is just really bad luck or the UK Custom system... hmm. Here in Germany i had one pack opened and closed again by customs but still delivered at the end. Dont know what that means... Never heard anything again...

i think uk is different bcause one order after the other was caught in my case meaning 5 LL in a row that aint rite
ps,

Just out of curiosity, do you have  re-mailer system in the UK? I know in the US, SL would not send to certain states due to more than average seizure rates as they may come into the US at various custom locations. Mail to a re-mailer was/is used by many a folk in the higher than average siezure rate states. For example, I have had 2 LL out of 2 orders with packages through a mid- US city customs but not a single one through a well know way down south well known city.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since 2000, I have had only one LL and was from an Argentina source back in 2007. I got one order and the other was seized. I was 100 gadors 2mg alpz. I guess I have been really lucky but I always try to do my homework. I just miss the libsol.net days when you could order 30 roche vals for under $5 and DHC 120 for under $25 for 60........those were the days......

I had to pay customs charges on a non meds related international order, and the guy in the post office told me that from now on, I'm more likely to have orders checked to see if I owe any taxes. So they must have some sort of black list. But, I have received since then without any problems, so I think the huge volume of mail means they just can't keep up with all the checks. It was a parcel force order from the U.S, so where possible I opt for unregistered airmail.

@geocat

re-mailer system eehhhh dnt think so alot of places i use dnt offer insurance 2 me

Im not exactly sure how it works because I have never received a LL. 

It is my understanding that not many ppl have been prosecuted for just ordering medicine. No matter the quantity. 

Im no expert. But a friend ordered 600+ footballs and got an LL. 

So they didn't waste there time paying him a visit. I have never heard of anything coming of a captured package. 

Guys I was one of the first to pull the trigger with Ambar, and I've never been let down.

I've received 1 LL out of 10 or so packs and she resent and I had no problems. The techniques are more "ninja" stealthy now and I've not had a problem since. 

Names/Addresses are not "flagged" in the US to my knowledge unless you're stocking up for a nuclear fallout or something... I then had 3-4 items roll in right after over the course of 3 weeks (post received LL). 2 of which were considered small guys and the other two had items that are rather large and cannot be hidden too easily. NONE were cut into or anything. I would personally just find another address. Names are difficult to flagged, something like "John Smith" or "Joe White" are way too difficult to follow there are too many in any given area. 1 of 100 packs are pulled and searched. Holidays is more like 1 in every 400. It's also important to note that high risk countries increase the chances of being checked. Goods from countries that the US has good relations with and arent considered high risk zones usually fly through customs. I've had a couple that I'm pretty sure didn't even have to go through customs at all or I guess it just stayed on the conveyor belt and kept rolling on.

I'm not going to say how I know this but let's say a very close friend of mine who is a very cool guy gave me the low down.

Bottom Line: if you get an LL you're fine, stop stressing. If they wanted you that bad you'd be getting a knock on the door and by knock I mean getting your door kicked in. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone ever gotten a LL sent to a P.O box or private mailbox?

Anyone have knowledge of this ?

Thanks ALL 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back