Love Letters?...How Many too many?

tacogirl

Hello,

I got my second "love Letter" in a year. Some people say don't worry, toss them,
etc. I'm ordering for personal use, not selling.
How many Love Letters have you guys received?
Do they keep track or do they just seize and sent out the form letter?"
How many Letters, are too many?
Thanks

I've had too many I honestly cannot count. Used to get a lot from Palmira and some dude I got Keta$mie from in Pakistan and so many others that I can count over the years. But I was saying on another thread I had a huge cork board in my kitchen and I would tack them on it and the entire board was covered when I moved to Ohio from California. I threw it away during the move, but I wish I took a picture of it, it would definitely spark dinner conversation! 

I've had too many I honestly cannot count. Used to get a lot from Palmira and some dude I got Keta$mie from in Pakistan and so many others that I can count over the years. But I was saying on another thread I had a huge cork board in my kitchen and I would tack them on it and the entire board was covered when I moved to Ohio from California. I threw it away during the move, but I wish I took a picture of it, it would definitely spark dinner conversation! 
lol Palmira brings back some memories. they were awesome for awhile, then the bunk service and questionable products started after a few years of gold.

yeah LL's don't matter they aren't mandated to keep a database necessarily. They can record it to your address, HOWEVER, each package is considered a "new case" you have constitutional rights still. Each package is treated separately, unless you imported 10 kilos of something and are a known felon, then you get no rights and you go on the hotlist lol.

also theres no proof its yours. anyone can send someone anything. that's why LL's largely don't matter, because they don't mean anything unless you take responsibility for it and say yeah I ordered it. if they can confirm that, you are permanently hotlisted because you acknowledge it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@jackwadethanks for describing love letters in a much better way than I did. But talking about Palmira brought back old memories! They were my go to for a few years until they started sending bunk meds! I loved them, sad they went bad!

Anyone having 4 letter shipper issues going out with CIM? I am..

Midwest 

thanks for any pm or info 

All good 

learnec that the unprefered shipper is the 4 letter one fir Cim 

I always hear on the DNM the 4 letter is good and 3 letters federal are bad, it's the opposite?

Everything in the "scene" is changing so much I don't know anymore about a lot of  things. Some things that seemed to be concrete evidence with proof to  back it up have been disproven in the recent years. Only time will tell I guess right? 

I have received at least 10 or so in the last 8 years and nothing happens unless your ordering 2000 to 5000 at a time. Most of us order 100 or so and i was told by a customs officer that I don’t need to worry about the LL I received. He basically told me it’s nothing due too the amount. I guess they will go after the bigger fish that order 1000s at a time.  I was told not to worry about small orders. 

Yeah, I'm worried about my first love letter I received yesterday. It says they seized 2.5g Flualprazolam worth "$250" which they estimated. (Pretty good estimate, in my opinion.)

Strange thing is I never ordered it!

It says it was seized due to not being listed as a "material of value/intent of use."

It has a section stating I should return one of their forms either claiming it, or abandoning it or appealing.

Flualprazolam is not illegal in the United States, except Virginia (but the UN has banned it, plus Etizolam, yet country's laws have more clout than UN statements, I believe) plus this was seized for lack of declaration of goods, not "illegality" and the sender either didn't attach a Custom's form or labelled it as a "Gift," which it most certainly was.

I would have loved to receive it, but the letter does not mention where it was coming from or even a section to explain one's situation. It just includes about five pages, one page having boxes on it you check depending on what you would like to do, then your signature, date, etc.

I would gladly pay import fees, but the terminology does not seem to indicate that is an option, but in another way, it slightly seems to. I'm trying to get a lawyer to give his opinion.

I gave it to an associate of mine who will take photos and send it to a lawyer friend.

It was also sent using my nickname, not the real name I use now. I used to use the nickname a while ago, but no more.

I have no clue who sent it to me but also knew my preferred RC is Flualprazolam, then they sent me a very generous sample...Someone I had ordered something from a while ago overseas.

I am also in the Midwest.

There is a section of the letter that states that if nothing is received and I take no action after 30 days of the date of the letter that forfeiture proceedings will be started.

They didn't even include an addressed envelope to send their form back.

Does this sound like the "LL" that others have received?

I will take photos of it and upload it hopefully later.

So, everyone's opinion that has worked is to just not respond?

Yeah, I'm worried about my first love letter I received yesterday. It says they seized 2.5g Flualprazolam worth "$250" THEY estimated. Pretty good estimate, in my opinion.)

Strange thing is I never ordered it!

It says it was seized due to not being listed as a "material of value/intent of use."

It has a section stating I should return one of their forms either claiming it or abandoning it, or appealing.

Flualprazolam is not illegal in the United States, except Virginia (but the UN has banned it, plus Etizolam, but country's laws have more clout than UN statements, plus this was seized for lack of declaration of goods) and the sender either didn't attach a Custom's form or labelled it as a "Gift," which it most certainty was.

I would have loved to receive it, but the letter does not mention where it was coming from or even a section to explain your situation. It just includes about five pages, one page having boxes on it you check depending on what you would like to do, then your signature, date, etc.

I would gladly pay import fees, but the terminology does not seem to indicate that is an option, but in another way, it slightly seems to. I'm trying to get a lawyer to give his opinion.

I gave it to an associate of mine who will take photos and send it to a lawyer friend.

It was also sent using my nickname, not the real name I use now. I used to use the nickname a while ago, but no more.

I have no clue who sent it to me and who knew my preferred RC is Flualprazolam, and they sent me a generous sample...Someone I had ordered something from a long time ago overseas.

I am also in the Midwest.

There is a section of the letter that states that if nothing is received and I take no action after 30 days of the date of the letter that forfeiture proceedings will be started.

They didn't even include an addressed envelope to send their form back.

Does this sound like the "LL" that others have received?

I will take photos of it and upload it hopefully later.

So, everyone's opinion that has worked is to just not respond?
Set that shit on fire and burn It ......

Do not claim it .RC's are legal for research purposes only no human consumption so if you were to claim it be prepared to prove your given research approvals from the FDA .

:)

Scary and heavy wording, but thank you, @Biskobro!

I can try to upload photos first, though, if you think that is fine.

But, everyone's opinion matters if you think I shouldn't.

I received 4'ish about 10 years ago and then switched to a very reliable sender.  (I received one about 2 weeks ago... new sender.)

I never heard anything about any of them except when I went in for a face to face GOES interview with CBP a couple of years later. The gentleman interviewing me was not having a good day and he sweated me pretty hard (or so it felt to my naive self.)

Agree with @Biskobro kto just pay it no mind and throw it away, contesting will just bring a world of legal troubles unless you actually work in a lab doing mass spec analysis or something similar.  Also, it may be an LL from a while ago, from an order you forgot?   I once got one from a 9-month old order.   Regardless, just move on and if that vendor seems to have lots of seizures, maybe its time to move on.  Also, know that pic has a scan code on it that could be used to identify you or your address.....

Thank you @Biskobro and @audrocks and @DoomKitty for alleviating my fears.

I never ordered that much, and I'm assuming a Chinese vendor that populates this forum sent it knowing that it was weeks away from being made illegal in China.

Could @2earls or any moderator delete my post with the photo above, please? I didn't notice the computer scan code for address delivery. I will upload a photo with it colored over.

I just thought people would be interested in what one looks like, as I had always wondered before.

Interesting that they actually paid to have it mailed. I would have imagined free postage, but no.

@audrocks dang...I can't imagine how many Imodium I would ingest before going to THAT appointment!!Wouldn't want to go number two,you know?😆

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back