Love Letters?...How Many too many?

@Ruthiejams Before my CBP interview I didn’t know that the topic would arise and the officer hit me with it cold so no need for the Imodium 😉

The think that surprised me most is that the collective “government” pieced together info about me and connected the dots from a casual name and address to my “legal” name and address.   The officer was intently tapping on his computer and reading during our “discussion” and so there were records going back well over 10 years from when I was in high school (!) and from disparate sources. 

Pretty angry right now ,I haven't had a LL in like almost 5 years cause I only do Domestic after receiving several ..So a certain vendor offered Soma and that other mag Tapendal or something I didn't want for free but took him up on the Soma so they send a pack it gets lost back in early March .So I tell him I don't want a reship it was free anyway I didn't wanna deal with International. So this vendor ignores me and ships another pack anyway .Well I ended up with a LL outta the situation....

Not a happy camper I feel he should of respected that I didn't want a free sample and not even have my address saved to ship another pack on his own doings..

I'm not gonna call them out but by the product I'm sure you guys can figure out who only offers those two products International.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Biskobro In my experience not in the slightest degree will it affect your domestic (or even future international) packages.  Curious if you know whether the mags were sent in blisters or loose? Seems a lot more common for those particular mags to get seized when they’re all rattling around in their blisters.  So sorry that happened to you.  It’s very unnerving to get one.  

@Biskobro In my experience not in the slightest degree will it affect your domestic (or even future international) packages.  Curious if you know whether the mags were sent in blisters or loose? Seems a lot more common for those particular mags to get seized when they’re all rattling around in their blisters.  So sorry that happened to you.  It’s very unnerving to get one.  
Yea they were left in the blister ,on the TN I hit the part where it describes what's in the envelope it said "Packet's" and it was only 2 blisters as a thank you from this Vendor .First pack went MIA like I said I didn't want more shipped the vendor had my addy saved somewhere and sent them anyway .Told me out of respect he sent more anyway ....WTF..... I was pissed when I went to my spot today and was handed a LL from a  March seizure, I know it came outta Singapore seized in Chicago CBP ......

@Biskobro  Oooof!! No good!! Well hopefully that first MIA pack shows up so you can at least get something good out that mess!

@DoomKitty or anyone that can answer this question if you get a LL can or will it affect your domestic magazine's????
Not a chance. They don't have the time, manpower, equipment or even the will to bother with that. There's no tracking of you done and if they were serious about what you received from the LL they would be banging on your door. Forget about it. Out of around 200 international orders since '99 I've received 2 LLs. I do my research and trust my instincts. Being lucky also helps ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I got no love letter but the DEA did come knocking and I didn't even order anything, that was pretty terrifying

I got no love letter but the DEA did come knocking and I didn't even order anything, that was pretty terrifying
Was this recent? What ended up happening? So bizarre that you didn’t order anything...

last year about this time, and I told them I throw away all mail that isn't mine and closed the door and they left, scariest thing that's ever happened to me. I did get sent something from Serbia i bet you can guess what 2 days later though and it was 10x my order amount, weirdest week of my life

i can honestly say at my other home  I had a room with its walls filled with too many to count. i ignored them and quit ordering internationally and haven't had any in three years! 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back