Love The Site:))

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

I've heard all about those magic tricks, not to mention spending a small fortune on disinfectants and stain remover to get that old ride of yours back in presentable condition! LOL And don't forget ol' Jewy next time you go mooning. Wookies love a good mooning escapade! Oh, and we also can be talked into a little spanky spanky from time to time!

LMAO
I doubt my reputation here (model citizen) will be forgotten any time soon really. Not only did the maintenance crew have to spend a near fortune on de-skunking the Bonneville and the Pinto, but the DBG pogo stick never did come clean. Now my privileges from all modes of transport have been revoked and trust me its hell running to this place in heels each day.

Don't say I didn't warn you Jewy because most of the folks I have mooned have suffered permanent brain damage from the experience.

Now I'm blushing

Sis

Last edited:
Good Lord, not that Pogo stick again.

I thought they cut that thing out of you and it wasn't gonna ever be mentioned again.

Where's the bucket?

Never mind the Pogo stick the DBG unicycle should be buried. I hope to locate the VIP section of this helpfull forum at some ponit.

Have a great weekend all

Troubadour

Last edited:
LMAO

I doubt my reputation here (model citizen) will be forgotten any time soon really. Not only did the maintenance crew have to spend a near fortune on de-skunking the Bonneville and the Pinto, but the DBG pogo stick never did come clean. Now my privileges from all modes of transport have been revoked and trust me its hell running to this place in heels each day.

Don't say I didn't warn you Jewy because most of the folks I have mooned have suffered permanent brain damage from the experience.

Now I'm blushing

Sis
Aha I new I we would meet again my old friend /default_sleep.png Good to see you here. I had loads off posts took a trip/job round central Europe - came back and saw I had been demoted to Newbee :-S not worry. Good to see your still doing the rounds - Pm me and the penny will drop my friend.

Top Site - always has been, Stick with the tryed and tested and you'll be laughing.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back