Made an impulse order without Research. Xxxxxxxxx

• Thread starter Thread starter Florida40Cal
  • Start date Start date
F

Florida40Cal

I made an impulse buy at xxxxxxxxx (not xxxxxxx)... I've ordered from online pharmacies for years, however within the last 4 years I haven't needed to, with good insurance and a great doctor. Anyways, after losing my doctor, and insurance requiring me to jump through hoops, I'm back online. I ordered from rxmedssnet.com, mainly because their site "seemed legitimate" and prices were good (and there were no misspelled words...lol). They claim to be a broker, not a pharmacy. They use vendors who ship EMS and airmail from outside the US. I ordered Zolp (they have it as brand name). After ordering, about an hour later, and before charging my card, I got a call from a New Jersey number- a very pleasant young woman confirming my order, address, and payment info. She said I would receive a confirmation email in 24 hours when the order has shipped, providing shipping details and a confirmation number. (FYI, 60 Zolp was $160, plus $30 for shipping)

So, here's why I'm concerned- There is Zero feedback on this company... nothing. It hasn't been 24 hours, so I'm still waiting on the email, but something tells me I'm going to be ripped off. There's just nothing out there on this company. Does anyone know anything about them?

Thanks for your help

FYI, years ago I always used the Mexican vendors. They were fast and reliable, that, and farmacia Palmira, which appears to have gone down the tubes...

Last edited:
Keep us updated on this, we may move to blacklist if you receive nothing. I've removed site address as unauthorised vendors should not be posted. But as you have ordered and have doubts, we'll keep an eye on this. Thanks! ☺ 

Never heard of this one...They sound like an outfit that called itself "MedsXpress", I think, back in 2011 or so.  You'd order on the website, a guy in NY would call you to verify your info, and for a couple of months, things went (relatively) smoothly, although a lot of folks were angry that the products delivered weren't the brand name advertised, they were all crappy (and I do mean crappy) Psicofarma Mexican generics.  They lasted 3-4 months, maybe, before folding their tent and stealing away into the night.

Good luck @Florida40Cal, I hope they come through for you...You're kind of taking one for the team here by risking an order with a non-dbg vetted vendor, so there's that, at least...and do let @PTFC know how it works out so that they can be categorized appropriately here.

I made an impulse buy at xxxxxxxxx (not xxxxxxx)... I've ordered from online pharmacies for years, however within the last 4 years I haven't needed to, with good insurance and a great doctor. Anyways, after losing my doctor, and insurance requiring me to jump through hoops, I'm back online. I ordered from rxmedssnet.com, mainly because their site "seemed legitimate" and prices were good (and there were no misspelled words...lol). They claim to be a broker, not a pharmacy. They use vendors who ship EMS and airmail from outside the US. I ordered Zolp (they have it as brand name). After ordering, about an hour later, and before charging my card, I got a call from a New Jersey number- a very pleasant young woman confirming my order, address, and payment info. She said I would receive a confirmation email in 24 hours when the order has shipped, providing shipping details and a confirmation number. (FYI, 60 Zolp was $160, plus $30 for shipping)

So, here's why I'm concerned- There is Zero feedback on this company... nothing. It hasn't been 24 hours, so I'm still waiting on the email, but something tells me I'm going to be ripped off. There's just nothing out there on this company. Does anyone know anything about them?

Thanks for your help

FYI, years ago I always used the Mexican vendors. They were fast and reliable, that, and farmacia Palmira, which appears to have gone down the tubes...
I've used a site called scamadvisor.com (I think I'm following the forum rules about posting websites) that was useful in determining country of origin and gives information on ownership and origins of websites that you type into the search engine. It also includes a review section at the bottom of the page. The website you posted (when plugged into the search tool) indicates it is owned by Amazon. However, having said that, it is easy to "bounce" an IP address. I posted in the event that you may find that tool useful.

Okay thank you. They actually called me back, and said my CC didn't process because it was international. I told them I'd like to cancel, and they said no problem, and that I can order any time. When I asked why there were no reviews online, they said "we've been in business for seven years".... Well, that actually raises more questions than it answers about why there's a lack of information. Anyways, I think I dodged a bullet, I'm just not sure.

Sorry guys, I cannot say for sure how this would've turned out. I wish I could've. If they are legit, with the 5-12 day EMS shipping, ability to call to order, calls with confirmations, and friendly people on the phone, it'd be a great place. I decided it was better to go with the vetted and trusted vendors.

I recommend staying away for now, until someone else does what I did, and doesn't have the opportunity to cancel. 

So easy happen imagine having impulse control disorder , how hard it is not to dive straight in 

Sorry guys, I cannot say for sure how this would've turned out. I wish I could've. If they are legit, with the 5-12 day EMS shipping, ability to call to order, calls with confirmations, and friendly people on the phone, it'd be a great place. I decided it was better to go with the vetted and trusted vendors.
I actually feel like the whole contact over the phone sounds scammy to me. It may seem nice at first but so many scammers out there trying to make people feel comfortable using online and phone calls in combination. More reliable sources try to stay under the radar a little more, so to speak.

I've used a site called scamadvisor.com (I think I'm following the forum rules about posting websites) that was useful in determining country of origin and gives information on ownership and origins of websites that you type into the search engine. It also includes a review section at the bottom of the page. The website you posted (when plugged into the search tool) indicates it is owned by Amazon. However, having said that, it is easy to "bounce" an IP address. I posted in the event that you may find that tool useful.
I use this site occasionally too, it isn't always correct, but can be a valuable resource for those times where impulse is at hand. 

Thanks for your help

FYI, years ago I  used the Mexican vendors. They were fast and reliable, that, and farmacia Palmira, which appears to have gone down the tubes...
i dont know anything kitty , but i find these websites with docs in white coats a  sign to stay away  , i have one vendor thats solid , so i leave feedback watch out and it will lead you to the vendor ,

I agree Joe there are SO MANY of these sites with docs in white coats that are almost identical, most are vastly overpriced and unreliable at best, outright scams at worst.They are allways the ones that come up first in a Google search.That's why being a member here is invaluable as you have  access to many reliable sources that are fairly priced and properly veted in terms of quality,shipping and pricing ?....

Peace 

Bliss......

I find it frustrating that people go to such great length to exploit an individual's need; I'm simply not hardwired to think that way, so perhaps a bit of naivete on my part. I just think responsible people should be able to purchase what they need without worrying about scammers. But then again, I'm describing a pipe dream. Ah...wishful thinking....

Last edited by a moderator:
You are @trvling1 describing a pipe dream as for many scammers this type of scam is TOO easy as it's a faceless scam.Just a pitty they are preying on the most vulnerable people most of the time, SCUMBAGS!!!!

Peace 

Bliss.......

Love the undercurrent of anger in this thread, but as my Father the Colonel once told me, "Son, when you get your orders for your first duty station you'll be issued a 55 gallon drum of "damns" you're permitted to give during the course of your lifetime.  Use them wisely".

I didn't use them wisely - I ran out of damns about five years ago.   Sure is fun watching you fine folks use yours, though, it gives me a sick frisson of vicarious pleasure.

V/R

- b2g

I think this thread is a pretty good example of what may possibly occur if you do indeed make an order on impulse without researching. This community is, in my eyes, an invaluable resource of top quality information, and be rest assured that vendors listed here have been vetted and are considered reputable. Be careful if you do decide to try out a vendor not listed here, search the blacklist, there are many scammers and so forth listed in that section. Or better yet, go with an authorised vendor listed here, we do have plenty of them! I'm pleased @Florida40Cal wasn't stung, things could have went pear shaped. Thank you to all of you who post reviews in vendor threads, and to those of you who take the time to provide invaluable info on scammers. It's very much appreciated! ☺ 

I think this thread is a pretty good example of what may possibly occur if you do indeed make an order on impulse without researching. This community is, in my eyes, an invaluable resource of top quality information, and be rest assured that vendors listed here have been vetted and are considered reputable. Be careful if you do decide to try out a vendor not listed here, search the blacklist, there are many scammers and so forth listed in that section. Or better yet, go with an authorised vendor listed here, we do have plenty of them! I'm pleased @Florida40Cal wasn't stung, things could have went pear shaped. Thank you to all of you who post reviews in vendor threads, and to those of you who take the time to provide invaluable info on scammers. It's very much appreciated! ☺ 
Hear, hear.  Cheers @PTFC - Spending the day at the 1500m known distance range (an old friend and I (we served in Germany together for five years) who is now just counting the days until he can turn in his retirement packet, on a National Guard nearby post have an arrangement - He'll sign the crew served weapons out to me, loan me a coupe of PFCs to police brass, and let me have 100 silhouette targets to affix to the pop-up targets, in return for my making sure the PFCs policed ALL of the brass, that I clean whatever I uncased and fired myself, and not delegate the cleaning chores to the PFCs, have everything back to the armory by 1800 hours, and then take him for a steak dinner and a martini or two.

I'll put up some target pics when I get back, if only to demonstrate my theory that having once learned to fire a weapon accurately and correctly, an afternoon at the range once a month is all that's required to maintain that skill set.

Have a great Sunday, brother.

V/R

- b2g

There probably are legit operations and individuals out there, but as I am partial to my money, limited as it is, I stick to these forums. It may sound corny but they have never let me down.

Totally agree, this site and reading all the forums really stream line the search process. It has helped me more than any search engine could. Having like-minded people to discuss similar hobbies is a big plus.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back