Massive clearance sale due to Kratom ban in US

The DEA wants to classify Kratom as a schedule 1 drug and ban it within this month which is terrible news! We know this incredible plant helped so many people to improve their lifestyles and overall wellbeing, therefore we are doing a huge clearance sale to stock up your supplies. We know that many vendors are increasing their prices but we are doing the opposite: we have a massive discount of up to 75% on ALL products. Last orders will be on the 26th of September. 

Please feel free to check out our website: www.livingbotanics.com 

Please do not give up hope, we need to stay united against this injustice! 

View attachment 1415

Always want to try some proper kratom. Only stuff i've tried I got from a head shop. Me and a couple of mates started doing shoties. But I didn't feel anything.  I looked liked one of the light color powder.   Might of left it to late.

Its messed up how you can ge weed legally in the us but banning kratom, which has been legal longer i'm guessing? Can't get it were I am, can't get much apart from alcohol, joke really.  

Its messed up how you can ge weed legally in the us but banning kratom, which has been legal longer i'm guessing? Can't get it were I am, can't get much apart from alcohol, joke really. 
@Conceited When I moved to my current county, it was a crime to sell or buy pantyhose on Sundays due to "Blue laws."  Perhaps the arrival of Wal-Mart Supercenters convinced county officials it was in their best interest to dump those bullshiat laws and dump them NOW.

This same county only three years ago made the purchase of beer and wine no longer a crime, a act of progress which truly I never thought I'd see in my lifetime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, feel free to visit our page www.livingbotanics.com . We have a massive clearance sale as all products in our US warehouses need to be sold until September 26th. i.e. we have a special Kratom closing deal combo: combo consists of a mix of 3 different vein types

• 1 kg Red Vein: Borneo/Thai Maeng Da / Horned Leaf
  • 1 kg Green Vein: Borneo / Green Vein Malay
  • 1 kg White Vein: Borneo
 3kgs for only $220 instead of $510 !

View attachment 1420

Any member who has used this vendor Please post reviews- looks like a wonderful sale but not a vendor familiar to me.  Payment method stopped me in my tracks.

Appreciate any feedback - thanks

Are you still shipping to the UK??

Peace 

Bliss.....
Hey @blissopifree 2 please email us directly at livingbotanics@gmail.com. Thank you :)  

Hi guys,

Feel free to check out our Youtube video which shows and describes in detail everything you need to know about our different Kratom powders especially in terms of potency, quality, grind sizes and different strains. Hope you find this helpful. Enjoy! :)  

Ordered/received 3 kilo special- wonderful packaging for storage, super nice and helpful emails, price is even lower now with free shipping- 199 for 3 kilos and ask about discount coupons

not able to speak to quality as yet

last day to order 9/26

not able to speak to quality as yet
Hi Schrela, I am extremely hesitant on purchasing from the supplier, can you tell me the strains you received? and have you tried any of them yet? I would love to know what your thoughts are on the product. Thanks in advance!

i placed my order for the living botanics closing deal yesterday. hopefully its good quality because that is alotttt of stuff lol 

KeyPill said:
And guys, what are the main purposes of this product, pain relief? (first time heard of it)? Just interested, not judgmental :)  . 
Weeeeeeeeell, according to the DEA who it's worth nothing has a policy of NOT RSVPing critical info with the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, the FDA, the CDC, the NIH, the DOD, the DOJ, the DHS, the TSA, the ATF or even the DEA themselves, the DEA says the Kratom leaf is worser than heroin, Hitler, terrorism, Chernobyl, Zika babies and even worser than that abomination called Christmas fruitcake that we all keep passing around every year...COMBINED!!! 

So that's why the DEA issued an emergency 30-day notice of scheduling of an unscheduled leaf into the same category as LSD and heroin before Kratom kills us all, apparently.  This is happening while Cincinnati, Ohio is awash in elephant tranquilizer masked as far less-potent opiates and the ERs, the PDs and the coroner simply cannot keep up with all the overdoses and deaths coming from the heroin and tabs tainted with first Fentanyl and now elephant tranquilizer.  As far as I'm aware, there's never been this many daily, weekly and monthly ODs and deaths from tainted heroin in Cincinnati, in Ohio or anywhere ever in American history.

I used Kratom to ease off withdrawals from tablet opiates; others use it to get some relief from crippling chronic pain, others use to quell overwhelming anxiety.  But the DEA swears Kratom has no medical use whatsoever and that Kratom must be stopped before Kratom Madness sets in like back in the day when anti-drug propaganda involved this:

MMM-03.jpg

marijuana_reefer_madness_211014_8.jpg

Reefer_madness_title_screen.JPG

1602bf25728658fc7b011d667d4ffd0b.jpg

And then there's this...this MONSTAH!!!...who's toked literal mega-hectares of reefer and has harmed, killed, destroyed and even failed to show up for work exactly....um....carry the 9...calculate...calculate....exactly ZERO times.  Zero times he's caught the Reefer Madness and lost his mind or murdered or went schizo or terrorized or nuked anyone.  And because he's damn nice, very chill fellow, when folks gave him that annual Christmas fruitcake, he probably thanked them kindly, ate some and said it was delicious and waited until they left before he hurled his innards outward.  Eating Christmas fruitcake is the only crazy thing Willie's done that I know of whilst he was all hopped up on the pot.

As a serious side note, with all the wonderful, smart, gifted and good people who've been taken from us this year of 2016, it would not surprise me in the least if we lost Willie Nelson as well as this year.  God help us if we do, cuz that man has done more good for more people that we could ever begin to count, starting with FarmAid.  When the day comes that Willie does have leave this mortal coil, I say we just shut America down for a day to mourn together.  Just make it an annual day of national day of mourning.

willie4.jpg

KeyPill said:
And guys, what are the main purposes of this product, pain relief? (first time heard of it)? Just interested, not judgmental :)  . 
Look at it like maryJ, it is a natural plant which has AMAZING properties. Different strains may have different effects, such as some strains make you tired, give you energy, get you high, cure anxiety, and relive pain. Keyword PAIN. It is  used by many as a natural pain killer. The pharmaceutical industry has paid a lot of money throughout the years to ensure that the general public is unaware of this plant. The majority of people who use it are people who have done self research to find a Natural Pain Killer Alternative. 

Now Big Pharma upped there $$ and paid the DEA, who knows how much. They are covering there asses because they know MJ could be federally legal at anytime of our semi-near future (in our lifetime) - Which the Alcohol industry doesn't appreciate as well, who also are paying BIG $$ to postpone the inevitable MJ federal legalization.

So by them succeeding in the ban of Kratom, thousands of people will be forced to purchase Pharmaceuticals... or  deal with there pain/issue.

Side note.... 'Big Pharma' Bayer has just purchased MONSANTO - the largest producer of genetically engineered (GE/GMO) seeds on the planet, accounting for over 90% of the GE seeds planted globally - in a $66 BILLION Dollar deal. So now Big Pharma owns and controls a huge portion of our food as well. I love N. America, but IDK what to think of this country anymore.... It is ran by Corporate. They want us dead, death is a business, which boost the economy. But they don't want to wipe us out quick, must be slowly, so the hospitals get a big chunk of the change as well.

Side Side note, ever since the recorded history of ever, Humans in developed country's have been living a % or 2 longer and longer each decade. This is due to the  progress and  advancement of modern medicines. All of a sudden in the 1990's that changed, only here in the US. Other country's were still on the same consistent progression track as they've always been. We (the US) stopped living longer and started to get more diseases, cancer, and just over all sicknesses. It is that time frame our country did something to the water supply and/or food, specifically for Population Control, and the better of the economy..... which is what the government is for, it is NOT to benefit me and you as individuals, it is to benefit the entire country as a whole. ...remember death is a business, and this country is ran by corporate.

You've just been told Facts. Facts that have costed a number of good people their lives for having the knowledge of.

View attachment 1460

View attachment 1461

my living botanics order was canceled they ran out of stock and were very busy understandably. i went with another vendor for a key for about 140 with ship. thats what i get for waiting until the last minute. did anyone else get some keys for some long term preparation? kind of bummed 6.6 lbs for 200 that was crazy good price.

Side note.... 'Big Pharma' Bayer has just purchased MONSANTO - the largest producer of genetically engineered (GE/GMO) seeds on the planet, accounting for over 90% of the GE seeds planted globally - in a $66 BILLION Dollar deal. So now Big Pharma owns and controls a huge portion of our food as well. I love N. America, but IDK what to think of this country anymore.... It is ran by Corporate. They want us dead, death is a business, which boost the economy. But they don't want to wipe us out quick, must be slowly, so the hospitals get a big chunk of the change as well.
great post man I'm with you all the way . i  feel like such a hypocrite sometimes because i use pharmas and i know about all the negative effects the industry has on people. Sometimes i try to stop myself from getting to politically charged on the forum but its our duty to atleast try and give people some information, and a wake a few more people up. I just read a good story about bayer it was crazy.

http://disinfo.com/2016/09/nazi-inspired-bayer-corp-determined-not-evil-enough-buys-monsanto/

I agree with everything El Cheapo said. Last week I got a card in the mail--it was a postcard advertising something.  Here's what it said--I am not kidding:  Cancer Careers.  

I thought WTF!   It's such a business now they don't think twice about using a word that is traumatic for many people as though it's just a normal part of everyday life.  Yeah, it's a moneymaker--the cancer business.   Chemicals in the air, chemicals in the food, chemicals in the medicine.  The more chemicals, the more cancer.  Anti-oxidants FIGHT cancer--we don't want any of those around.  Kratom has anti-oxidants--one more reason to keep it away from people.  

I got a key of GM from Kratom Therapy.  My own supplier MMMSpeciosa was out of it.  Paid  $99 plus $30 for shipping--2 day air.  Got here today.  Seriously could not afford it but----rock and a hard place.

Received living botanics special today- ordered a week ago- and Nolan included 250g of my choice "plus" as a thank you!

super responsive and nice Canadian company

Have not tried product as yet- wonderful sealed mylar packaging which should be shelf stable for a long time- they suggested storing as I would my coffee beans- airtight, Mylar packaging- no light-, cool, dark

Hey living well botanicals, you are most likely a false vender if you can't even send a sample.    I bought stuff off clearance from Christophersbotanicals because it may not be the cheapest but I know it is real and quality .   Too bad you don't know how much terrible karma you will relieve for this .   You have also too nerve doing what your doing around here.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back