MD pihp... Any reports?

Following.

I actually almost started a thread about this. I haven't personally researched any of the x-PiHP chemicals and saw this one pop up from a trusted vendor recently, so decided to give it a go but not really sure what to expect lol.

A little research was done. Keeping my previous comment in mind, it seems like a decent read so far. Can't compare it to similar magazines, but the first article or two have been pleasant.

If you like a-PiHP this will probably be fine but what pyrro doesn't smoke well??? That's pretty much deal breaker for me.

Hi peeps,

Thanks for your time/info. Will have to side with Idlewild on this one.

Much respect (;

If you like a-PiHP this will probably be fine but what pyrro doesn't smoke well??? That's pretty much deal breaker for me.
Didn't run into any issues with this personally. Seemed to work fine. Did you have a different experience?

Didn't run into any issues with this personally. Seemed to work fine. Did you have a different experience?
Yeah maybe I got a bad batch, I've heard people say there are some going around but it did not smoke well at all. Took a lot more heat than any other pyrro I've tried and the smoke was really harsh. Also there was a lot of, leftovers? Idk it didn't look good.

Yeah maybe I got a bad batch, I've heard people say there are some going around but it did not smoke well at all. Took a lot more heat than any other pyrro I've tried and the smoke was really harsh. Also there was a lot of, leftovers? Idk it didn't look good.
Hm. I wish I had experience with the other popular ones to compare to, but whatever I did get was quite smooth off of foil and had this very unique and hard to describe taste that kinda reminded me of marshmallows or something and had an almost sweet quality to it. It did seem to take a moment to heat up enough, but that could have honestly been user error (poor heat placement) on my part.

I should also note that any research done was with a very small amount of well-ground powder, so idk if quantity or chunk size plays too much of a part in the process.

Hm. I wish I had experience with the other popular ones to compare to, but whatever I did get was quite smooth off of foil and had this very unique and hard to describe taste that kinda reminded me of marshmallows or something and had an almost sweet quality to it. It did seem to take a moment to heat up enough, but that could have honestly been user error (poor heat placement) on my part.

I should also note that any research done was with a very small amount of well-ground powder, so idk if quantity or chunk size plays too much of a part in the process.
Usually they burn very smooth like you said, they're perfect for smoking. They also don't need much heat compared to other chems, I usually stick with those cheap adjustable lighters and set them low so I don't risk burning anything. Powder will melt down quicker than chunks due to increased surface area but aside from that it should be normal. It's really starting to sound like mine was off. You probably got a good batch.

I hoped this would smoke like MD-PHP, my fave, or A-PihP, a close second. It doesn't. This one is good for snorting in my opinion and that's all and the recreational value of this is pretty questionable to me. It does roll across foil almost as well as the two above, but the taste is wretched and the effects don't hit immediately and when they do there is too little euphoria to justify the vasoconstriction and borderline paranoia I got from just two hits. It doesn't taste as bad a AD2PV or whatever that one was called, but that's a very low bar.

Maybe I got a bad batch, but i said the same thing about APYCP and ended up wasting my money on 2 bags of that garbage.

Sad, I was hoping so badly for an A-PihP or MD-PHP like buzz but I haven't seen any vendors that sell under 5g of either.

I hoped this would smoke like MD-PHP, my fave, or A-PihP, a close second. It doesn't. This one is good for snorting in my opinion and that's all and the recreational value of this is pretty questionable to me. It does roll across foil almost as well as the two above, but the taste is wretched and the effects don't hit immediately and when they do there is too little euphoria to justify the vasoconstriction and borderline paranoia I got from just two hits. It doesn't taste as bad a AD2PV or whatever that one was called, but that's a very low bar.

Maybe I got a bad batch, but i said the same thing about APYCP and ended up wasting my money on 2 bags of that garbage.

Sad, I was hoping so badly for an A-PihP or MD-PHP like buzz but I haven't seen any vendors that sell under 5g of either.
That sounds more like what I got, we might have had the same off batch. I couldn't follow up with the vendor about it because it went completely of the rails as it was being shipped. He was definitely sending out bunk O-DSMT and bromaz but I never heard a complaint about the MDPIHP so idk.

This is MD-PiHP HCL what we loved was MDPHP freebase and apihp HCL. The only way to get the MD-PiHP HCL to vape right which I suggest using glass; water pipe preferably.

1.) crush up desired amount to powder. Say you test 250mg.
2.) Drop hot water over powder and mix till it’s a slushy consistency. I’d say use no more than 10:1 ratio of MD:Baking Soda.
3.) slowly sprinkle 15mg of soda over the wet powder. You’ll see bubbles and it will turn greenish. Stop addding soda when it becomes a light like green
4.) I CANT STRESS ENOUGH TO USE HARDLY ANY BAKING SODA
5.) add some heat to dry and it’ll taste better, hit smoother and give a better rush

Once it’s fully dry it should be a brownish color and smell very strongly of jizz

This is MD-PiHP HCL what we loved was MDPHP freebase and apihp HCL. The only way to get the MD-PiHP HCL to vape right which I suggest using glass; water pipe preferably.

1.) crush up desired amount to powder. Say you test 250mg.
2.) Drop hot water over powder and mix till it’s a slushy consistency. I’d say use no more than 10:1 ratio of MD:Baking Soda.
3.) slowly sprinkle 15mg of soda over the wet powder. You’ll see bubbles and it will turn greenish. Stop addding soda when it becomes a light like green
4.) I CANT STRESS ENOUGH TO USE HARDLY ANY BAKING SODA
5.) add some heat to dry and it’ll taste better, hit smoother and give a better rush

Once it’s fully dry it should be a brownish color and smell very strongly of jizz
That's making into freebase right? That'll help it vaporize before burning but I'm not sure how much it changes the potency. And it's just weird for a pyrro, that class is known for how well they vaporize

That's making into freebase right? That'll help it vaporize before burning but I'm not sure how much it changes the potency. And it's just weird for a pyrro, that class is known for how well they vaporize
There used to be mdphp in hcl and freebase. Hcl sucked cause it burned

Yes haven’t tested ammonia but it definitely does a world of difference in vaping better when using baking soda. I used like a 15:1 ratio mdpihp:soda so 15mg mdpihp I used approx 1mg soda. Also using IPA for a wash prior to turning into freebase helps a bit as well

Technique matters too. It's not just something I just torch with a lighter and it becomes this perfect liquid I roll around.

Before I even add any powder in, I heat different spots on the bottom and the side.
Take the flame away.
Add the powder. Roll the piece around some. It should be hot enough that it sticks but not so hot it's vaping.
At this point the piece should be more or less thinly coated with powder in the bulb.
Flame and roll and then just poof a big cloud of vape just happens at once.

50mg is the biggest I would do like this.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  3. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  4. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  6. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  7. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  8. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  9. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  10. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  11. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  12. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  13. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  14. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  15. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  16. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  17. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
  18. lucas007 @ lucas007: Good morning! Start the week with a positive mindset and tackle your goals with energy.
  19. rasetreydir @ rasetreydir: Anyhow, have a great Sunday. Find 5 minutes to give praise and show reverence for our Lord.
  20. rasetreydir @ rasetreydir: Wtf? I fell asleep and apparently shoutboxed.
Back