MD pihp... Any reports?

Technique matters too. It's not just something I just torch with a lighter and it becomes this perfect liquid I roll around.

Before I even add any powder in, I heat different spots on the bottom and the side.
Take the flame away.
Add the powder. Roll the piece around some. It should be hot enough that it sticks but not so hot it's vaping.
At this point the piece should be more or less thinly coated with powder in the bulb.
Flame and roll and then just poof a big cloud of vape just happens at once.

50mg is the biggest I would do like this.
Technique is huge for sure but the freebase has thicker clouds, smoother effect and doesn’t burn easily like the HCL which still works for sure just the FB form has a few pluses over HCL

Technique matters too. It's not just something I just torch with a lighter and it becomes this perfect liquid I roll around.

Before I even add any powder in, I heat different spots on the bottom and the side.
Take the flame away.
Add the powder. Roll the piece around some. It should be hot enough that it sticks but not so hot it's vaping.
At this point the piece should be more or less thinly coated with powder in the bulb.
Flame and roll and then just poof a big cloud of vape just happens at once.

50mg is the biggest I would do like this.

There's no technique short of alchemy that could fix whatever I had lol. I kinda wish i'd have tried to freebase it more but it's never been a game changer for me with pyrros, and it wasn't worth a damn through other R.O.A.s.

Once i get my fiver of MDpihp ill try it IV rectal, freebased and oral and report back end of april

Technique is huge for sure but the freebase has thicker clouds, smoother effect and doesn’t burn easily like the HCL which still works for sure just the FB form has a few pluses over HCL
Can you put the freebase in vapejuice easily?

Can you put the freebase in vapejuice easily?
I doubt mdpihp freebase would work well for vape juice. I’ve had pretty good success with 3fpihp after washing and have been able to get it to around 400mg/mL compared to apihp which i was maxing out around 700mg/mL before these compounds freeze or solidify and needs heat to stay liquid. I know mdpihp is stronger but I’d be willing to bet the 3f will be more effective than mdpihp free base in vape juice. I honestly think hardest hitting way I got from apihp was a mesh coil vape mod and omg what a game changer….maybe perfect temp large dab under right circumstances could be a close tie. It’s same with strong 3fpihp vape juice. More effective than OB which I could go on for days about techniques for bigger clouds with those but getting off topic lol hope this helps a little bit? Maybe?

I have A-PIHP
I wasn't going to say anything but I can't seem to let this go...
This was posted here 4/11/24 after I subscribed to the mag that shipped on 3/29/24.
I was told that this particular category was unavailable so they sent a substitute for my review--without consulting me, I may add.
I'm fairly easy going though, and just rolled with it.
It kind of stirs some feels though that I was told it's out of stock, but yet it was still listed on product lists AND posted that it was in stock. I have receipts of this information.
When I inquired about restock of my interests I was told the lab is closed...
So... do with this info what you will. I needed to get if off my chest though

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240424_030646_Docs.jpg
    Screenshot_20240424_030646_Docs.jpg
    520.7 KB · Views: 18
This was posted here 4/11/24 after I subscribed to the mag that shipped on 3/29/24.
I was told that this particular category was unavailable so they sent a substitute for my review--without consulting me, I may add.
It kind of stirs some feels though that I was told it's out of stock, but yet it was still listed on product lists AND posted that it was in stock. I have receipts of this information.
Don’t feel too bad bro I got ripped off also by a vendor here we gotta do deeper research on a vendor before making a order smfh

Wait did you actually get the a-PHP instead??

Wait did you actually get the a-PHP instead??
No, I got Hex. Initially he sent .58g. I emailed to inquire about the volume of the product and why it was Hex. He corrected it by sending me additional product. Also Hex, not PHP or PiHP

No, I got Hex. Initially he sent .58g. I emailed to inquire about the volume of the product and why it was Hex. He corrected it by sending me additional product. Also Hex, not PHP or PiHP
Oh damn nevermind lol, good on you for being civil about it because I would be losing my shit lol.

I was excited to try MD-PiHP from LFRC but its been stuck at customs for the last 3 weeks smh

This is MD-PiHP HCL what we loved was MDPHP freebase and apihp HCL. The only way to get the MD-PiHP HCL to vape right which I suggest using glass; water pipe preferably.

1.) crush up desired amount to powder. Say you test 250mg.
2.) Drop hot water over powder and mix till it’s a slushy consistency. I’d say use no more than 10:1 ratio of MD:Baking Soda.
3.) slowly sprinkle 15mg of soda over the wet powder. You’ll see bubbles and it will turn greenish. Stop addding soda when it becomes a light like green
4.) I CANT STRESS ENOUGH TO USE HARDLY ANY BAKING SODA
5.) add some heat to dry and it’ll taste better, hit smoother and give a better rush

Once it’s fully dry it should be a brownish color and smell very strongly of jizz
Hello.
I also have, md-pihp and I have similar problems with it as you talked about. Could you describe this homemade, freebase process in a little more detail?

I’ve been shooting it pretty frequently over the last six months. Ive probably gone through 50 g’s and vaped a good amount as well. To really vape it well it needs to be freebased, which is pretty easy to do. IV is excellent. The last batch I got was insane. It was better than a-pihp. It usually needs heat to dissolve well, but it is easier on the veins than a-pihp. The rush is on par with good IV coke, but the rush is a little longer lasting.

I have 3F-aPiHP and pre-banned a-PiHP available in stock.​

Delivery is US - US

Attachments

• 77.webp
    77.webp
    62.4 KB · Views: 0
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  3. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  4. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  6. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  7. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  8. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  9. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  10. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  11. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  12. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  13. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  14. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  15. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  16. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  17. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
  18. lucas007 @ lucas007: Good morning! Start the week with a positive mindset and tackle your goals with energy.
  19. rasetreydir @ rasetreydir: Anyhow, have a great Sunday. Find 5 minutes to give praise and show reverence for our Lord.
  20. rasetreydir @ rasetreydir: Wtf? I fell asleep and apparently shoutboxed.
Back