Methadone (MMT) help

Are you sure the severdol 10mg are methadone tablets?,when I've had them on rare occasions as where I'm on my mmt treatment they refuse to give you the physeptone done tablets EVEN for taking on vacation!!.

A rule I dispute IMENSLY!!,as instead your meant  to put your liquid m/d0ne in your case and HOPE AND PRAY your case doesn't go missing ???!!.

Or worse smashed by the I luggage handlers throwing your case around (we've all seem that).I allways wrap mine in bubble wrap and stuff them in my footwear and stuffed with socks ect, (you can't be too careful)and who fancies a week or more of wds when you have the kids saying can we do this when are we doing that?.Having said that if you could go away and find some sunshine "by yourself" I might add!.I'm sure the wds wouldn't be as bad?,as I find when I've tried (cold turkey) from H in my hometown I ALLWAYS  crumble and that's why after a stay at a re-hab they often sat a fresh start away from your (using) territory is a good thing.

After all fresh start in a new town a new life without any link to opiates can REALLY help you totally turn your life around as you just tell a few white lies  you can start a fresh . It's a theory I can relate to as ive seen me away from my hometown for a while and don't really think abt (my drug of choice).But as I drive towards my hometown all the old thoughts of using creep into my head and they really can be hard to push out INDEED!!

Opiates turn you into a self-centred and selfish person as they allways turn into your no1 concern as you spend so much time not to mention money on this cruel maiden that ONLY starts to get hungrier and hungrier meaning life becomes a circle of trying to be "mormal" and finding money to "score" and waiting/trying to "score" NOT GOOD!!!.

PEACE 

BLISS......

Strips of rectangular blue tablets. This brand is called. Sevredol.

View attachment 1218
I thought you meant sublingual strips 

Are you sure the severdol 10mg are methadone tablets?,when I've had them on rare occasions as where I'm on my mmt treatment they refuse to give you the physeptone done tablets EVEN for taking on vacation!!.

A rule I dispute IMENSLY!!,as instead your meant  to put your liquid m/d0ne in your case and HOPE AND PRAY your case doesn't go missing ???!!.

Or worse smashed by the I luggage handlers throwing your case around (we've all seem that).I allways wrap mine in bubble wrap and stuff them in my footwear and stuffed with socks ect, (you can't be too careful)and who fancies a week or more of wds when you have the kids saying can we do this when are we doing that?.Having said that if you could go away and find some sunshine "by yourself" I might add!.I'm sure the wds wouldn't be as bad?,as I find when I've tried (cold turkey) from H in my hometown I ALLWAYS  crumble and that's why after a stay at a re-hab they often sat a fresh start away from your (using) territory is a good thing.

After all fresh start in a new town a new life without any link to opiates can REALLY help you totally turn your life around as you just tell a few white lies  you can start a fresh . It's a theory I can relate to as ive seen me away from my hometown for a while and don't really think abt (my drug of choice).But as I drive towards my hometown all the old thoughts of using creep into my head and they really can be hard to push out INDEED!!

Opiates turn you into a self-centred and selfish person as they allways turn into your no1 concern as you spend so much time not to mention money on this cruel maiden that ONLY starts to get hungrier and hungrier meaning life becomes a circle of trying to be "mormal" and finding money to "score" and waiting/trying to "score" NOT GOOD!!!.

PEACE 

BLISS......
You do what is BEST for you.  I won't say my experience (it was negative - due to withdrawal but I didn't use). However, being far away from a clinic prevents the "I can't do this so I'm going to just go back".  Symptoms are doable with medical help, it's that lack of energy (it beats mono) and how long paws lasts too (and insomnia) BUT - where there's a will there's a damn way.

I encourage a general lab work up with your GP (blood / weight / blood sugar test) and also have your heart tested if you can somehow convince that it's wanted or needed. aKA stress test is a good idea. Stock up food pre-made / housework done/ trash out/ pile of clean linens and all bills paid for for 3 weeks.  Have your medical help there and don't rush it. Emails, call people and don't be afraid to pop in and vent or go to the ER if you really become dehydrated or have a seizure. 

Also: DO NOT COME OFF MORE THAN ONE THING AT A TIME.

Make sure you're well enough to do this at home OR  rent a cabin in the forest - with everything you need medically and when you leave there - you leave the memories behind :)  

I care about you and hope you are doing well  I know you're a smart cookie- so you "got this"  Just take care of things that may pile up.  Nothing worse than zero energy, looking like a POW survivor and your shit is shut off and no funds. 

Keep us updated and

WE LOVE YOU 

also: witch hazel on wet wipes for your bum - you'll thank me later ;)  

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. They say methadone on theach packaging

"Sevredol (Morphine sulfate) Drug / Medicine Information - News Medical"

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for that :)  

It varies everywhere and even through time.  Growing up I spent time in the UK, while my father still was an active musician etc- he kept two addicts in the house. They were on a "list" and would pick up real heroin and cocaine (merck) which my father became very fond of.  All I knew of other worldly methadone treatments were stories, friends and online.  State to state is different.  Nyc it's premixed "cherry" but where I am it's disgustingly clear as water with the taste of sucking on xanax. We used to have tablets but they were "wafers".  Guests at our clinic come from other places at get them (dissolved in hot water in front of them in a cup) or old timers who've always gotten them that way.  

Interesting to see the differences

Thank you for sharing

Yes. They say methadone on theach packaging

"Sevredol (Morphine sulfate) Drug / Medicine Information - News 

No.ElelctroNmph what you have is morphine sulphate which Is not methadone . Physeptone tablets is methadone tablets there's a big difference with the two..

Peace 

Bliss.....
Strips of rectangular blue tablets. This brand is called. Sevredol.

View attachment 1218
Physeptone come as plain white tablets also at 10mg tabs that's what threw me pal...

Peace 

Bliss....

Ah okay. ?

I prefer benzos to opiates but loved the feeling I used to get off 118's. Can't find them any more -  probably a good thing. 

Certainly not a bad thing opiates sneak  up on you and you allways need to take more to (get the monkey off your back!).......

Peace 

Bliss.....

I will tell you as a benzo taker in MMT (cleared to do so); the withdrawal is worse than coming off of H when you come off of benzo's.  the best you can hope for is a caring team that will up your mmt dose for 2 weeks by 5 or 10mgs to help combat the symptoms of benzo withdrawal. 

I can't believe I said "methadone". I must have been off my head...

Calmed down on the tablets now. Certainly a bit.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back