Methadone Withdrawal

• Thread starter Thread starter InLoveWithBenny
  • Start date Start date
I

InLoveWithBenny

I've smoked a lot of weed in my day but I never got into the real information like sativa vs indica strains and which did what or helped what so first is there a MM that would help with my withdrawals and next, if so, would is be a sativa or an indica or a hybrid and any particular ones/names anyone can think of that would be the best for my needs? thanks for the info and PMs are VERY welcome! Happy Easter!!!

I would say everyone is different when it comes to cannabis (Sativa, Indica, & Hybrid) and the effects it has on one's mind and body. But my best guess as to what may provide you with some relief from withdrawals would most likely be a Indica or a Hybrid strain. You would probably have the most benefit if you consumed cannabis through concentrates (Shatter, Wax, Budder, etc). If you have bad anxiety I would recommend staying away from sativas as they may make you feel worse through withdrawls. Best luck! 

I definitely have bad anxiety and what's worse is I'm not only withdrawaling off methadone but x@n@x as well...I'm prescribed both and been on the MD for 8 years and financially just can't afford it anymore and it's causing a lot of health problems, to the point that I would already be in rehab except the MD has done so much damage to my kidneys and bladder that there's a good chance I am going to have to have surgery soon and no rehab will take me with surgery pending so I figured since I am stuck at home and at the clinic until I either have surgery or get cleared on some other type of medical intervention that can go to rehab with me (ie. medication) I'd dose myself down on the MD and try to at least lower my dose a little on the x@n@x, im prescribed both but will admit I get a few letters on the topic of various @lpr@z0l@m so some would say I am addicted to it but I honestly don't feel that I am....I've just been on the exact same dose for over ten yrs and my Dr. refuses to raise my dose and ANYONE is going to build up a tolerance after ten years so what I discuss in my letters is really just what dosage most Drs would have me on anyway but also after ten years of use ANYONE would be dependent and have withdrawals if stopped cold turkey so Im trying to lower both in the time I have to wait before Im cleared to go. but when I get back home I am going right back on the x@n@x.

So, anyway, as I said previously I am VERY INKNOWLEDGEABLE about sativas vs indicas vs hybrids and DEFINITELY HAVE NO IDEA WHEN YOU GET INTO SPECIFC NAMES LIKE SOUR DIESAL VS PINK ROSE or WHATEVER. I also know nothing about basically any way to consume MM besides smoking or grinding it finely and baking a batch of old school brownies. I live in a state where it is a poor state, most people are used to just smoking it and what comes in was not medical grade it's the mexican compressed low-grade and full of seeds, I was lucky enough to have enough land and privacy to have good seeds shipped in and grow my own when I consumed (even made a couple hybrids, but its been so long ago I dont even remember how I did it!) so can you or anyone point me in the direction either on here, on the web, or even a good book  that would help me decipher which type down to  the specific strains/names that i need and the difference between the different consumption types and which one would be best for me and then thus what paraphenalia I would need once I found said strain in said form?

Last edited:
Clean your gut, colonic irrigation, enimas, your gut is your second brain drink a lot of gatorade get some melatonin start taking at least 10 mg a day in doses. Sweat, hot tubs, saunas but drink a lot of gatorade stay hydrated. I have chased the dragons tail. But it is what they do to you in the clinics you can not afford while they have you knocked out on gas for 3 or 4 days. They also clean out your gut. An addictive dose of xanax is over 4 mg a day or more for a long time. IE you drink 3 or 4 beers a day or do you down a quart of vodka = to 20 2 mg bars a day then I would say your addicted. Cleaning your gut and refilling it with easy to digest foods will get you feeling better quicker than going cold turkey Become a chipper Methadone is harder to quit than China White.. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back