Methaqualone...SL-164

Chrisalias

Surprised that nobody has brought this up. There is a new Quaalude analogue on the darkweb.....hoping for clearnet!!    I would appreciate if someone would steer me in the right direction. I have never gone on the darkweb but I am downloading Tor this afternoon...I have heard that the DNM are in current turmoil so if anyone has any helpful hints for me I am all ears....Both WallStreet and Dream appear to be gone..also DeepDotWeb is gone and it seems that would have been helpful

How does this compare to original Methaqualone?

Also use Dark.Fail

Last edited:
So Methaqualone is Quualudes and Mandrax, does Mandrax also have benadryl in it?

@SpriteHamster Yes, Mandrax traditionally has  a small amount of Benadryl in it
How does it compare with and without Benadryl? Do we know how many mgs if I wanted to emulate that?

I was able to access the website and made an account and spoke with the vendor and am very excited for this service.

Edit at least.one pill is "(250-mg methaqualone, 25 mg diphenhydramine)."

Last edited:
How does it compare with and without Benadryl? Do we know how many mgs if I wanted to emulate that?

I was able to access the website and made an account and spoke with the vendor and am very excited for this service.

let us know how it is please

Yes that always used to be the norm 250Mandrax  25DPH.......However if you are getting presses out of SA it is hard to say what the mix would be

I can't access that website for some reason. Are you sure there are no typo's

Thanks

@m3zaint
Hi there, I have tested SL-164 I also admin that shop, so I'd not be seen very objective on the matter, neither have I tried methaqualone or ethaqualone, but this Is not vapeable, (this would be tge hcl salt) and seems on par with methaqualone on doses, lil dissociative feel, mdma comeup ish , stimmy feel while also sedating, all mixed up strangely. and I think also a potential for hallucinations are felt in background. 

This here would be a trial run and I've got only 10ish grams left and am awaiting feedback before it's restocked. 

About not being able to access you could try a VPN or you could PM me and I'd tell more, site is locked for registration and requires manual approval, and also other measures are put in place. 

But yeah https://mu-story.website/WP/ is correct. 

Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there, I have tested SL-164 I also admin that shop, so I'd not be seen very objective on the matter, neither have I tried methaqualone or ethaqualone, but this Is not vapeable, (this would be tge hcl salt) and seems on par with methaqualone on doses, lil dissociative feel, mdma comeup ish , stimmy feel while also sedating, all mixed up strangely. and I think also a potential for hallucinations are felt in background. 

This here would be a trial run and I've got only 10ish grams left and am awaiting feedback before it's restocked. 

About not being able to access you could try a VPN or you could PM me and I'd tell more, site is locked for registration and requires manual approval, and also other measures are put in place. 

But yeah https://mu-story.website/WP/ is correct. 

Peace
None of us can PM you unless we pay to become sponsor members on here, which I'm guessing most don't. I would love to get access to your site and see what you what you have to offer, you seem to like a chill guy with a good operation going. I'm emailing you now to hopefully get approval, please look for my email where I will mention my username on this forum. Thanks in advance man :)

Ait man, sry my bad didn't know about the no PM thing (I should read the rules again thorough I think 🤔

Anywho, I'll review it and respond asap, 👌 

Chris said they heard 500mg SL-164 ='s 300mg M3th4qu410n3

So 416.66666666667mg  SL-164 ='s 250mg Meth4qual0ne if anyone wants to replicate the dose of a normal 1 tablet. You can also take 25mg Diphenhydramine/Benadryl with it like the Mandrax tablets had. I assume like Promethazine to Codeine in Lean the Benadryl gives it a little more kick.

None of us can PM you unless we pay to become sponsor members on here, which I'm guessing most don't. I would love to get access to your site and see what you what you have to offer, you seem to like a chill guy with a good operation going. I'm emailing you now to hopefully get approval, please look for my email where I will mention my username on this forum. Thanks in advance man :)
Word. I'm curious too.  I know of another site but never used em do can't really couch n wouldn't feel right doing it. Curious about sl-164 for sure. Dosages n such. 

Chris said they heard 500mg SL-164 ='s 300mg M3th4qu410n3

So 416.66666666667mg  SL-164 ='s 250mg Meth4qual0ne if anyone wants to replicate the dose of a normal 1 tablet. You can also take 25mg Diphenhydramine/Benadryl with it like the Mandrax tablets had. I assume like Promethazine to Codeine in Lean the Benadryl gives it a little more kick.
Ok can I ask -- Benadryl was in mandrax? Why though? I'm too young to have some 1975 stash of luuuuudes or anything , so I can't exactly test, snd I'll take your word, and I'm not trying to come off as angry, just curious..  and only reason I'm curious is bc I thought Benadryl was a brand. Like, as in, adding it to a quaalude sounds to my naive mind like McDonalds offering a Frosty from Wendy's when you buy their McDouble with Cheese, if that makes any sense... 

Ok can I ask -- Benadryl was in mandrax? Why though? I'm too young to have some 1975 stash of luuuuudes or anything , so I can't exactly test, snd I'll take your word, and I'm not trying to come off as angry, just curious..  and only reason I'm curious is bc I thought Benadryl was a brand. Like, as in, adding it to a quaalude sounds to my naive mind like McDonalds offering a Frosty from Wendy's when you buy their McDouble with Cheese, if that makes any sense... 
It's Diphenhydramine I believe, and Promethazine in Promethazine with Codeine does a lot. But maybe it's just there like APAP would be to try and deter abuse but it just makes it move wavy probably.

Original Qu@@ludes don't have diphenhydramine in them at all.  Its just m3th@qualone.  With black market versions of "m@ndr@x" you can find all sorts of various sedating chemicals including diphenhydramine and b3nz0s and whatever else, but that's because they're fakes...as to your other question, Benadryl is just the brand name of diphenhydramine, many generic versions are available.  Like chap stick is a brand name for lip balm but lots of people call all lip balm chap stick.....

I’ve only ever heard negative things about M3thaqualone replicas. Even Mandr@x isn’t supposed to compare to the real thing. I’m not old enough to have had the luxury of trying true ludes, but my older friends who have tried both say that nothing compares to them. I’d love to hear from someone who has researched both of these substations and compare them. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back