Methaqualone...SL-164

I tried SL-164 from Longflourish.   Very nasty side effect, involuntary muscle twitching.  Never saw this from the real deal back in the 70s and 80s (I'm old as dirt).  Otherwise was just a clumsy, sloppy disorientation then sleep.

Benadryl is diphenhydramine as someone else already mentioned, it potentiates the effects of methaqualone. Haven't heard of any chems w/similar effects.

Last edited by a moderator:
The website is a joke, avoid at all costs
It was a frustrating experience but if your patient mu-story WILL come through for you, and they have an interesting inventory if you dont mind waiting a bit. So, please forgive the harsh statement, it was made out of frustration whereas i should have waited to see how it all played out before being an asshole. Bottom line, if you're not in a hurry, don't worry you'll  get your stuff.

@Noegou , benedryl, generic or name, potentates my benzo sleepers.  Fuuuk, my tolerance and insomnia are shit.

I tried SL-164 from Longflourish.   Very nasty side effect, involuntary muscle twitching.  Never saw this from the real deal back in the 70s and 80s (I'm old as dirt).  Otherwise was just a clumsy, sloppy disorientation then sleep.
Thank you for this post.  That’s what I ordered from them, and like others here, I was too young to know or care what Lewds were when they still existed.  
I plan to do some research on this one, but better start off small.  Need to buy a scale and other equip.  Manny, did the twitching ever go away?

Thank you for this post.  That’s what I ordered from them, and like others here, I was too young to know or care what Lewds were when they still existed.  
I plan to do some research on this one, but better start off small.  Need to buy a scale and other equip.  Manny, did the twitching ever go away?
It did go away, but it took a day to feel normal again.  It's not something I would recommend, it didn't provide the same euphoria I remember, or the telltale numbness in the fingers that ludes used to give.  Even though related to methaqalone it just isn't a good replacement (imho).   We used to get the Rorer until the Lemmon company took over, we used to get these awesome Mandrax that were a flat thin wafer and they came sealed in a strip of plastic just like lollipops lol.  Then all of a sudden it was gone and all the ludes were horrible bootlegs full of antihistamine and rohypnol.  Good gawd you would take some and black out for two days, ugh what horrible memories.

It did go away, but it took a day to feel normal again.  It's not something I would recommend, it didn't provide the same euphoria I remember, or the telltale numbness in the fingers that ludes used to give.  Even though related to methaqalone it just isn't a good replacement (imho).   We used to get the Rorer until the Lemmon company took over, we used to get these awesome Mandrax that were a flat thin wafer and they came sealed in a strip of plastic just like lollipops lol.  Then all of a sudden it was gone and all the ludes were horrible bootlegs full of antihistamine and rohypnol.  Good gawd you would take some and black out for two days, ugh what horrible memories.
Thank you for such a fast reply, because I really want to take this stuff to my small lab already, maybe before bedtime.

syntharize used to be called something else, forgot what, but several years ago, I tried to test out their etaqualone, but like anything I’ve read on that ch3m,it wasn’t worth much, then threw it away.  Luckily, it was a small amount, so not much dough was wasted and back then, the payment was easy.

i am looking forward to putting a very insomniac gerbil to sleep, but I now know not to be surprised to see it jerk about a while.

a friend of mine likes the way $0mas help her fall back asleep when she awakens after less than4 hours.  Like a very clean b00ze bvzzz.  This researcher was hoping lewd analogs could have that sorta effect on the gerbil.

Thank you for such a fast reply, because I really want to take this stuff to my small lab already, maybe before bedtime.

syntharize used to be called something else, forgot what, but several years ago, I tried to test out their etaqualone, but like anything I’ve read on that ch3m,it wasn’t worth much, then threw it away.  Luckily, it was a small amount, so not much dough was wasted and back then, the payment was easy.

i am looking forward to putting a very insomniac gerbil to sleep, but I now know not to be surprised to see it jerk about a while.

a friend of mine likes the way $0mas help her fall back asleep when she awakens after less than4 hours.  Like a very clean b00ze bvzzz.  This researcher was hoping lewd analogs could have that sorta effect on the gerbil.
Carrie Sprodal to me is/was more enjoyable than sl-164,  and also gave me a similar numbness to the old ludes.  Not the exact same effect but a good recreational facsimile.  The SL-164 will definitely help with sleep though. Don't redose after the first wave hits even if you feel the urge, unless you start out low.  My lab monkey tried 350 mg doses several times over a week before saying "hey, this sucks, you got any more of that peezeepee  ?".

Lol, your lab monkey is funny.

afloqualone is a MR that renders one unfit to drive, but no hypnotic effect whatsoever.  I call them J-lude’s, because they make them in Japan.  B@clof3n is better, but I like my friend Carrie best.

Last edited:
My SL looked like cocoa powder sorta, maybe a bit lighter.  Not well blended either, so I had to use cutting equipment.  It felt like trying to thoroughly sift together dry ingredients for baking.  I don’t like my mg scale, so in the end, until I get better measuring equipment, I put about 1/8 of a standard gelcap into the cap (they’re normally for filling up w/ my kratom powders), put it down “Varmint”’s snout, Varmint also wanted to lick out the emptied bag and my latex gloved fingers.  Put the rest of the SL into a small canister, had on my reading glasses with goggles over them, surgical mask and bright light.

Well, with that test amount, Varmint acted like it’s tongue burnt a tad, but it passed.  The barely filled cap must’ve gone to work fast, cuz Varmint felt calm and mellow, both bodily and mentally.  Not enough to sleep and no twitching, but of course it wasn’t even 250 mgs.

I have tried SL-164 from a reputable vendor listed on this forum. My first test was 100 mgs accurately measured orally ingested. I very much felt the effects, but they were mild. In 10 to 20 min I felt a calm warmth, contented feeling/slight euphoria, and a desire to just lay down and watch Tv. After a few minutes of laying down I felt my eyes get heavy and I would have fallen asleep easily, but someone woke me up. So yes, it’s active at 100 mgs, but mild effects. No negative side effects at all. Next I will try 150 mgs oral. But I think I’ll stop there. It does what I need and I like this chem. A relaxing alternative to benzodiazepines. No need to overdo it. I did take it on an empty stomach... I’ve read that quaalude analogs’ action reduces greatly along-side food. If I feel any negative side effects from a larger dose I will be sure to update this thread. Personal recommendations: Stay safe and start low on doses. Don’t mix with other drugs including alcohol while researching. It compromises the test. And If you don’t like it, just throw it away. Stay safe

I need to stop neglecting to run my labs dehumidifier, because the sl tends to clump a bit and stick to surfaces, then I have to cut it up again and mix again and wipe the surfaces and equipment down afterwards.

I bought some MANDRAX from A big supplier about 6 years ago,they cost $30.00 per pill,AND I am old enough (70) to remember the real LUDES

they shipped out of CAPE TOWN  and before that RHODESIA, everything else were great, must have closed.

Well I eat  half and NOTHING! then A whole one NOTHING, I have pics on this computer some place?

I found out later the should be smoked, not taken orally 

I have tried to contact the company mentioned above .they want age /referrals and address

I am still waiting to be approved

This stuff is terrible. It makes you shake like crazy. I couldn't type at all when I was on it because my hands were not working. I recommend to stay away. This is not a good analog. If it wasn't for the shaking, it wouldn't be bad, but the shaking is a deal killer. You can't hide it and can't function at all.

I am hoping a new analog comes out soon, or even mebro would be OK cause I haven't tried it yet.

BTW: the stuff I got was also brown like someone else in here mentioned. It was clearly stored improperly because it smelled like mold. I was able to make it perfect again by washing with acetone. It was very easy to decant the acetone and let it dry. It was crazy how it went from looking brown to almost completely white (just a lil gray).

Alcohol and other central nervous system depressants should not be used with quaaludes. Wondering where to buy quaaludes online? Painkillerworld.com is the best place to be. This amplifies the depressing effects, which might be fatal depending on the doses used. Dizziness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, abdominal cramps, exhaustion, itching, rashes, sweating, dry mouth, tingling sensation in arms and legs, seizures, and its depressive effects including slowed heart rate and breathing are all common adverse effects of Quaaludes. You may also order deramaxx online for dogs, its one of the best drugs available for dogs.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back