Mexican Vendor That Will Ship To Canada?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up with the outlook email address?

If you are new you should really read posts here for at least a week before making any order.

If you are looking for the HTF PK items, over what you can find at the places Bentley mentioned, I don't think the southern vendors can help you out.

The shipping of normal everyday non med items to Canada is very monitored.

We have never received a box from family in Canada that was not re-taped shut with customs tape, and all we send up there is also checked.

My opinion is it's easier to cross the border with your own stuff then it is to mail it.

They stopped asking about drugs at the borders due to that causing stress reactions for those who have a small amount of pot, pill, or whatever for personal use when they are asked at the border. Then the guards waste time looking for suspicious items on people who don't have what they are really concerned about.

Things like guns, bombs, and the things they do ask about is their main concern and they don't want to waste time taking an 1/8 from someone going on vacation or whatever.

That change seemed to happen about 5 yeast ago.

So if you can get a mailbox in the states and drive down to get things, that may work.

The only vendor option I can think of that might work is a vendor that has very good shipping methods, so good that you often need to ask him where things are unless you like to break things. Hammer and chisel type break, it's well packed.

I don't know if he is listed here or even active anymore though, and I'm too lazy to go look right now /default_wink.png.
Thank you for this post. I was really hoping to find a source for pain meds, services in BC are being removed from pain meds , to emerge services and chronic pain clinics. I have limited mobility, But it sounds like cross border delivery is too risky, especially into Vancouver BC. They will probably heighten the border searches now also to prevent patients from going underground for pain meds. Very sad situation here, obviously will increase pressure on wait lists for remedial surgeries. But there is a  ready solution now with  assisted suicide

@MdM I don't know if Codeen would be any interest to you, but I know Starlite ships to your country. Don't know if you need a remailer for your location, but I'm sure he will let you know.

I know Canada is tough, but my friend there uses Starlite in the International section.

I have had luck with ****** in Mexico. One of my shipments was seized (Canadian Customs sent me a stern note that actually made me pee myself a little) but ***** replaced my order free of charge. They even offered my money back, but being in a rare mood, I felt like throwing the dice. That being said, if you order from them, be prepared for an eight week wait while the package ambles its way toward the Great White North. Same wait time for Starlite to Ontario in my experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
superwomen said:
@superwomen, do not take this the wrong way, but if you want information on the vendor you keep mentioning I advise you to donate and you can make an informed decision on them and a multitude of other vendors. No more of this fishing! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back