Midazolam

Nirvanadone87

V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
How long will midazolam stay in your urine? i have a few 7.5 roche pills and NEED TO KNOW?, I have never had them before but have alot of experience with benzos.... i know it has a super short half life but not sure getting mixed info about them, if not shot up the best way is to snort them correct? Anyone know the oral vs nasal bioavalibility

Please sombosy gotta know 

Thanks in advance

OK, @Nirvanadone87, I just read through the PDF myself because it looked interesting, so I'm going to unlink it in the post above, here's what I think you are looking for:

How long Mid@z@l@m is detectable in the body depends on many variables, including which kind drug test is being used. Mid@z@l@m can be detected for a shorter time with some tests, but can be "visible" for up to three months in other tests.

The timetable for detecting Mid@z@l@m in the system is also dependent upon each individual's metabolism, body mass, age, hydration level, physical activity, health conditions and other factors, making it almost impossible to determine an exact time Mid@z@l@m will show up on a drug test.The following is an estimated range of times, or detection windows, during which Mid@z@l@m can be detected by various testing methods:

How Long Does Mid@z@l@m Stay in Urine?

Versed can be detected in a urine test for up to 1-6 weeks

How Long Does Mid@z@l@m Remain in the Blood?

Blood tests for Versed can detect the drugs for up to 6-48 hours

How Long Can Mid@z@l@m Be Detected in Saliva?

A saliva test can detect Versed for 1-10 days

How Long Does Mid@z@l@m Remain in Hair?

Mid@z@l@m can be detected with a hair follicle drug test for up to 90 days.

It turns out that Mid@z@l@m , unlike most benz@s (with the exception of H@lci@n) CAN be snorted - But if that's your preferred method of administration (sublingually works just as well), I wouldn't snarf an entire 7.5mg tab at once - Start slow, say with a quarter of a tab, and work your way up a quarter of a tab every 20 minutes until you reach the desired effect.

Route of administration, by the way, doesn't seem to have any effect on detection times...It's those metabolites in the urine that get you.

Best,

- b2g

Last edited:
See i have read that exact same info just dont get how a drug with a 1.5 or 2 hour half life can be detected for 1 to 6 weeks, after 4 years on 4mgs of xanax it only took less than 10 days to have a clean urine for benzos and xanax half life is like 6-10 hours, now i have seen other info saying one to two days wich seems more logical..

Is this a job drug test or what ? Sorry but I can't help but be concerned when someone asks this type of question and obviously down to the vile creatures who use it to incapacitate people, not that I am implying that here 

Someone said madazala can be snorted, is this only pill or can you cook liquid like katamine and be left with crystal, then use that method. I've read about that method but it isn't clear which type of madaza. It would be better to store in solid instead of liquid in a container with a cap.   

Midazolam can be bought in injectable form or tablet form.I've only ever orally taken it but I'd imagine the iv midazolam would knock you CLEAN out!!.

✌✌

Bliss.....

Midazolam can be bought in injectable form or tablet form.I've only ever orally taken it but I'd imagine the iv midazolam would knock you CLEAN out!!.

✌✌

Bliss.....
It does, literally. We are the only ones that have access to the inj version which in our opinion is far superior.

I have some ampules of this, im very keen to try. i have read so, so much stuff about it an a lot of conflicting answers arise. Theres 3 things mainly im asking here...1) dosage? ive read for a contious sedation is in the 0.mg`s upto even 5ml thats a scary dosage gap. obviously iv seen more detailed than just how i wrote it but thats a rough idea for u.2)titration- this stuff has to be administered slow as possible in certain intervals until at the 'desired dose' this part is really scarce to read about. it tells u to do it but not really much out there on how exactly, as this is potentially a wake up with a syringe in your arm kinda drug.3) is a 1ml insulin syringe too big? is it best to get the micro fine 0.5 or 0.3 ones? im struggling to find strong answers on all 3 off these really an wont be trying them. ive read some good stuff but a lot of stuff to know this isnt a drug to piss about with. any info would be great pls. cheers dot

You need to using a 1ml insulin needle to be more precise.

2.5mg or 0.5ml is more than enough. 5mg or 1ml is the most we would use.

With sub Q it will sting anyway. IV needs to be done a tad slower.

Is this a job drug test or what ? Sorry but I can't help but be concerned when someone asks this type of question and obviously down to the vile creatures who use it to incapacitate people, not that I am implying that here 
In most cases @Jools it's a case of people on opiate abuse programmes who recieve sub0x0ne or m€thad0ne,the majority of people in (recovery) are tested monthly and some even weekly.

It's usually a six panel test for bnz,coc&in,sp€€d,canab1s,Her0in and of course the replacement med of m/done or subz,if you keep putting in dirty samples (as little as 2 in some cases) your recovery agency can throw you off the treatment?.

Peace 

Bliss....

You need to using a 1ml insulin needle to be more precise.

2.5mg or 0.5ml is more than enough. 5mg or 1ml is the most we would use.

With sub Q it will sting anyway. IV needs to be done a tad slower.
i used a 1ml. done it over a period of time an tbh id done the whole ampule with about half hour in spread out hits. didnt really think much of it tbh. thats why im thinkin a 2.5ml rig would be best cos u could get the contents of the ampule an 0.5 for draw back an blood. from what iv read about this stuff i was very very shocked how little i felt from as i said a full ampule over about an hour.. theses arnt bunk they are roche hypnovel glass ampules. in date. so yeh was kinda shocked. i felt a bit drowsy in the end went an laid down an crashed. key word is i went an crashed so i was able to walk fine an go take myself to bed. very odd. anyone else have any stories or info even

Last edited by a moderator:
also has anyone tried adding opiots to the mix as i know u can get this with morphine in already. i need more of a kick this really didnt hold a punch at all. kinda shocked from everything ive read on how `strong` it is. 

In most cases @Jools it's a case of people on opiate abuse programmes who recieve sub0x0ne or m€thad0ne,the majority of people in (recovery) are tested monthly and some even weekly.

It's usually a six panel test for bnz,coc&in,sp€€d,canab1s,Her0in and of course the replacement med of m/done or subz,if you keep putting in dirty samples (as little as 2 in some cases) your recovery agency can throw you off the treatment?.

Peace 

Bliss....
Thank you @blissopifree 2. I was at my doctors today and I asked him about the subox and if it was used in pain management but he quickly dispelled my thoughts on it. He basically said that it was only seen as something to habe a feelgood factor if you had been in bad withdrawal but that it doesn't get any better than that and infact it will only stave off the withdrawal rather than give any high. He explained that with Morpheus and his friends, the more you take, the more the effect, up until that fatal dose. I was shocked when I first saw buperen in such high dose but my Doc is a very cool guy who knows me well and so will indulge me in my questions. 

I think that it's an awful thing where people can get thrown out of their jobs due to such tests. We all know that alcohol is THE gateway drug yet many go into work half drunk but hey, that's fine, take a backslap for drinking yourself into a near vegetative state last night mate. I get quite angry when people sit in judgement yet they dare not look at their own habits. I know many functioning addicts and some in high position but that's another story. Sorry for going into a mini rant but I think if you are able,to do your job efficiently and without upsetting the workplace then it's criminal that others can just throw away and discard, like some empty soda can. 

Thank you for explaining and sorry if anyone took my question the wrong way. I am not your judge, I wouldn't be here if I was 

peace out 

also has anyone tried adding opiots to the mix as i know u can get this with morphine in already. i need more of a kick this really didnt hold a punch at all. kinda shocked from everything ive read on how `strong` it is. 
You seem to be wanting the 'dark path'. I would not recommend it.

It is unusual for you to have no effect from a full 10mg/2ml. Although its not unheard of hence why many different sedatives are carried by the anaethetia room.

You seem to be an anomaly.

Last edited by a moderator:
You seem to be wanting the 'dark path'. I would not recommend it.

It is unusual for you to have no effect from a full 10mg/2ml. Although its not unheard of hence why many different sedatives are carried by the anaethetia room.

You seem to be an anomaly.
I have had the same experience. Surly there can't be two anomalys in the same country i'm guessing from the flag.I Shoot a whole 10mg/2mL in less then a hour and took a op8 early in the morning felt nothing, no bitter taste at the back of my throat. Only tasted  salt when I  put the little bit in the amp I couldn't draw up under tongue.  Saw someone Shooting up four 10mg/2mL amps 1 after the other and having no effect at all.. I wouldn't say that's an anomaly more like fake product. 

Can you supply a source to back up your statement about its not  unheard-of that m¦d@Z IV don't work for some people like statistics or actually scientific reports?    

I have had the same experience. Surly there can't be two anomalys in the same country i'm guessing from the flag.I Shoot a whole 10mg/2mL in less then a hour and took a op8 early in the morning felt nothing, no bitter taste at the back of my throat. Only tasted  salt when I  put the little bit in the amp I couldn't draw up under tongue.  Saw someone Shooting up four 10mg/2mL amps 1 after the other and having no effect at all.. I wouldn't say that's an anomaly more like fake product. 

Can you supply a source to back up your statement about its not  unheard-of that m¦d@Z IV don't work for some people like statistics or actually scientific reports?    

How did you admin it IV, Sub Q or IM?
We only know of anacedotal experiences of a few people to back up the statement. You do build up a tolerance pretty quickly.

I am sure Roche UK would be able to substantiate the batch. Fake Midazolam from the UK..its unheard of let alone be able to obtain.
Could you please email us this info as well and take this private.

Thanks

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back