Midazolam

How did you admin it IV, Sub Q or IM?
We only know of anacedotal experiences of a few people to back up the statement. You do build up a tolerance pretty quickly.

I am sure Roche UK would be able to substantiate the batch. Fake Midazolam from the UK..its unheard of let alone be able to obtain.
Could you please email us this info as well and take this private.

Thanks
Sent a pm and a email

First 5 people to contact us who wish to use this (experienced and long standing members only)

What we require is feedback in this thread once used and ascertained. Please reply in this thread.

Thanks

@trinity. Maybe not long on here but 30 + Years on benzos and silly tolerance. 

I will have one please, if you can, I will give honest feedback. I get it as a pre med before colonoscopy but that's ages now. They only allow a 2mg dose and will not go higher but they will a small add amount of fentanyl for those who still remain talkative. Many don't understand the idea of paradoxical effect.  Many will actually become very chatty and maybe a little inappropriate as they get disinhibited instead of tranquilised & this is all readily available to read up on though many just won't do the research. 

I am one of those that HAS to read up and be prepared for every eventuality. It's the OCD in me and militarised way of life. 

jools

Last edited by a moderator:
Iv depends on dose if you're sedated or anaesthetized. It a fine line when choosing dosage.  
This is true and you need to take body weight and tolerance into this equation. There are still too many cases where street gear is bought and people don't have the patience to read up and take it in. My friend is a nurse in the resuscitation room of the A&E department of my hospital and he tells me that they get a large amount of people in who have OD

I don't know you @Conceited but some of your posts worry me. Please be careful. I don't mean to be patronising but some of your posts read like you wish to be comatose. Be safe fella 

@dotcomkotr this stuff is the benzo of choice for colonoscopy and endoscopy. The aim is to get you into a twilight state and not fully unconscious. What the aim is, is that the patient doesn't remember the procedure. You are made to sign a disclaimer that you will not drive and that someone will watch over you for at least 12 hours and hopefully 24. I think that those who want to feel knocked out may be disappointed as it works differently and you may well not remember what happened. I habe to habe colonoscopy every 18 months and I have not been knocked out and have sworn I knew exactly what happened but the Mrs video taped me and let's just say that it was very funny to see me looking totally lucid and talking but not remembering one thing. Last time they let me have the entonox ( gas and air) & I am pretty sure I made a fool of myself as the nurses were laughing a lot when they came to check on me in the recovery area 

thanks for your concern @Jools if th

I will have one please, if you can, I will give honest feedback. I get it as a pre med before colonoscopy but that's ages now. They only allow a 2mg dose and will not go higher but they will a small add amount of fentanyl for those who still remain talkative. Many don't understand the idea of paradoxical effect.  Many will actually become very chatty and maybe a little inappropriate as they get disinhibited instead of tranquilised & this is all readily available to read up on though many just won't do the research. 

I am one of those that HAS to read up and be prepared for every eventuality. It's the OCD in me and militarised way of life. 

jools

jools
dude we read up watched videos asked a friend whos a nurse asked my mum whos a pharmacist this something we had sat here dying to do but wouldnt until was 110% and when u do 0.3 an it does NOTHING something is seriously wrong im afraid. lets just say i exceeded the dont go over 5ml 3x

@dotcomkotr I can only repeat what I have already said so I guess that's no good for you. I don't know your background or use of meds /tolerance & so I am unable to give you anything further apart from be careful. I had 2 brothers who would Always push it and they are no longer with us and so I guess that sometimes I can sound patronising. I do hope you find what you are looking for but safely. 

We require a few more...

thanks for your concern @Jools if th

dude we read up watched videos asked a friend whos a nurse asked my mum whos a pharmacist this something we had sat here dying to do but wouldnt until was 110% and when u do 0.3 an it does NOTHING something is seriously wrong im afraid. lets just say i exceeded the dont go over 5ml 3x
0.3ml wont anywhere near sedate in OUR experience.

Hi Trinity,

I'm happy to try them and know how it should feel if administered correctly.

I have a very high tolerance to bez0s (which I am not proud of) and have used ampules of Diaz before. 

I have a current order so happy for you to put as many samples in there as you see fit.

I could also get a friend to try but you would have to rely on me providing the feedback on her behalf. She will not join a forum like this but is a heavy bennie user.

Just let me know so I can arrange to get the right equipment ready.

Cheers

also has anyone tried adding opiots to the mix as i know u can get this with morphine in already. i need more of a no this really didnt hold a punch at all. kinda shocked from everything ive read on how `strong` it is. 
Adding opiates with benzos (Especially in large or potent amounts) is a recipe for respiratory depression. Same with alcohol. 

Ok so here is my honest review of Trinity's product:

First we need a little bit of my back story. Addicted to trams, went onna certain "harm reduction" site that said "take xan@x, that will help". 6 months later I was still on the trams and eating 16mg of xannies with some Lorazepam and clonazepam as my mood was so low. I made the decision to quit, came clean to my doc, worked onna taper and got to 18mg of only diaz. I have had a hell of a month so Im now back eating xannies just to try and forget just how bad a month October is for me. TL;DR my tolerance is sky high.

I IM'd the Midazolam as veins scare me. I took the full ampule over 40 minutes. I lost a day. I know I took it, I know the time as was.advised administrator slowly. Thats it. 10 hours later i wake up innthe spare room. Luckily I had the sense while under the influence to bin all the evidence, needles etc. 

This stuff is unquestionably the real deal. I had no other benzos and just half my days dose of trams in me. Trams do not make me drowsy, the opposite actually.

Anybody who has had this exact product and it didnt work has a either a higher benzo tolerance than me, their body chemistry doesn't play the game with this stuff or they are just lying fuckers trying to get a freebie.

As much as my experience was positive, I will never touch that stuff again. Too much for me. And that's saying something.

Adding opiates with benzos (Especially in large or potent amounts) is a recipe for respiratory depression. Same with alcohol. 
yes i have read about it, i just know this product is available with morphine in it as it didnt work for me on its own, was just curious

or did it for my friend tbh

yes i have read about it, i just know this product is available with morphine in it as it didnt work for me on its own, was just curious
Ah okay. Wasn't lecturing, just lost some people through mixing meds in the last few years. Members of AA that I used to know.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back