Might Have A Dead Tv

d.j.rek1

I have a 52 inch Vizio TV and I tuned it on this morning and it looked like a Strobe light at one of my shows.Any info on this happening as I know nothing about TVs.It is 10 years old so really didn't expect this long.But Now is not the time . Happy New Year to me.If dead I'll just go get my Smart TV that I have wanted.Still pissed and wish I could fix it.

10 years for a Vizio is about 5 years longer than they are suppose to last! Let it RIP and Go Get that Smart TV! /default_wink.png

I think I found the problem...

shotTV.jpg

Have you tried http://store.vizio.com/support

You'll have to look over the other members, our recent peyote party left em somewhat dazed & confused (However I'm startin to comedown)

A model # and other useful info may help though......I'm pretty good with electronics, if I cant fix it that fucker really is broke.

Last edited:
10 years for a Vizio is about 5 years longer than they are suppose to last! Let it RIP and Go Get that Smart TV! /default_wink.png
Smart TVs send video of you back to the headquarters where people can see you sitting there in your underwear. :)

If youre gonna spend extra Id go with passive 3D over a smart tv, its pretty tits. any modern tv can be made into a "smart" tv

If youre gonna spend extra Id go with passive 3D over a smart tv, its pretty tits. any modern tv can be made into a "smart" tv
Excellent recommendation. Now that you have those prosthetic ears and all, maybe it's time for your agent to get you some endorsement gigs! /default_biggrin.png

Im starring in the Christian version of "Magic Mike", theyre calling it "Miracle Mike". Its a story about a charming, earless, albino who gets fake ear implants to become more attractive to online females...and he bangs some chicks in the process. Then goes to confession and is absolved of all sins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im starring in the Christian version of "Magic Mike", theyre calling it "Miracle Mike". Its a story about a charming, earless, albino who gets fake ear implants to become more attractive to online females...and he bangs some chicks in the process. Then goes to confession and is absolved of all sins.
/default_biggrin.png  You're not funny! Fuckwad! Hahahahahahahaha.............

Im starring in the Christian version of "Magic Mike", theyre calling it "Miracle Mike". Its a story about a charming, earless, albino who gets fake ear implants to become more attractive to online females...and he bangs some chicks in the process. Then goes to confession and is absolved of all sins.
As Eddie Van Halen once said, "I became sinfully rich writing about one thing. Boy meets girl, boy inserts penis". You go Miracle Mike, you fake earred albino stud.

Yea, the under tones werent lost on me either................. /default_cool.png

Mike, I would just hate to like you. /default_unsure.png AssWipe

Last edited:
Since you dont have the balls to stand up like a man and say when you're wrong.................

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back