Might Have A Dead Tv

sorry your thread got derailed zonked, I think nightstalker had a little too much to drink. let us know what you end up getting.........................................................................................................      ...........................................................................................................................

You're the absolute worst, arrogant, conceited, you may be a sociopath from what I've seen, I suggest you seek counseling,,,,,,,,,,

And I must thank you whole heartedly Mike, for showing your true colors, anyone who ever posts anything openly on the board( that was certainly meant to be private) that was sent to them in a pm is the lowest form of life on earth.

Last edited:
And I must thank you whole heartedly Mike, for showing your true colors, anyone who ever posts anything openly on the board( that was certainly meant to be private) that was sent to them in a pm is the lowest form of life on earth.
well don't apologize if youre just gonna be a smart ass!!!!! WTF is your problem man, look you win okay? Im an e-loser and youre cool as fuck with your animated gifs and bitch-fits/e-fights with someone half your age............................................

you fuckin bitch ass loser punk /default_smile.png ....................................

@MM I read up on the 3d Flats and I think you are totally right,thank you. It was actually manufacturered in 2008 (got it tax time @ a Walmart for 800$)

That's when Plasma went LCD to

so wasn't 10 years ..I had to read the fine lines on the back. Thanks for info on Smart and 3d Going shoping tomorrow.And will you PLEASE cut this zonked craziness off.I have seen you call many people out as u must hate that individual.

You're the absolute worst, arrogant, conceited, you may be a sociopath from what I've seen, I suggest you seek counseling,,,,,,,,,,
well don't apologize if youre just gonna be a smart ass!!!!! WTF is your problem man, look you win okay? Im an e-loser and youre cool as fuck with your animated gifs and bitch-fits/e-fights with someone half your age............................................

you fuckin bitch ass loser punk /default_smile.png ....................................
I can see therapy has helped the two of you grow even closer....

Might I make a few suggestions for the two love birds? I would hate the rough sex and endless spooning to end so I put together a few options:

Most important....Always remember to affirm one another...a "You have nice feet" right after "shut your cock holster you cum dumpster" goes a long way in rebuilding bridges...

• Go to bed angry. Several therapists and couples said forget that adage about always resolving anger before turning in - and let someone sleep on the sofa. "We've found that going to bed angry is often the best choice," said Lisa Earle McLeod, an author and 23-year marriage veteran. "It allows partners to clear their thoughts, get some sleep and make a date to resume the fight (which might seem less important in the light of day).
  • Take a break. Even a 30-second break can help a couple push the reset button on a fight, says Timothy Warneka, a clinical counsellor. "Stop, step out of the room and reconnect when everyone's a little calmer."
  • Face up to your part of the fight. Melody Brooke, a marriage and family therapist, says two things derail intense fights: admitting what you did to get your partner cross, and expressing empathy towards your partner. Brooke, author of The Blame Game, says this can be difficult but typically is extremely successful. "Letting down our defences in the heat of battle, seems counter-intuitive, but is actually very effective with couples."
  • Find the humour. Pamela Bodley and her husband have also been married 23 years, "It [wasn't] easy in the early years ... but it's much, much better now. We have a great sense of humour." Her husband, Paul, has kept the mood light by always saying he knows women keep frying pans in their handbags. So when he does something wrong, Bodley says she just pretends to hit him over the head with a frying pan and says, TING!"
  • Shut up and touch. Brooke says there's a point where discussing the matter doesn't help. Couples need to just hold each other when nothing else seems to be working. "Reconnecting through touch is very important."
  • Ban the "but." Couples often derail a resolution when they try to acknowledge the other partner's position, but then add a "but" in their next breath and reaffirm their own position, says Jane Straus, author of Enough is Enough! Stop Enduring and Start Living Your Extraordinary Life. An example: I can understand why you didn't pick up the dishes in the family room, but why do you think I'm the maid?
  • Remember what's important. "We soon realised that we don't have two beings in a marriage, we actually have three: me, my husband and the marriage, and we have to take good care of all three of us," says Jacqueline Freeman. "So if we've been arguing about whose fault it is that the house is so messy, I might defend myself saying I was busy working on a project that will bring in more income, and he might say he was busy fixing something on the house that was broken. ... We used to be able to carry a conversation like this for quite some time, but over the years, we seem to have developed a 15-minute timer for arguing ... when one of us will suddenly remember the key question: What's best for the marriage?"

Last edited:
Most important....Always remember to affirm one another...a "You have nice feet" right after "shut your cock holster you cum dumpster" goes a long way in rebuilding bridges...
Ok, so I just woke my son up laughing my a** off from my office down the hall. /default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so I just woke my son up laughing my a** off from my office down the hall. /default_laugh.png
Offer your son my deepest apologies for disturbing his slumber, however I am torn as I am delighted to have tickled your taint so early on this arctic of a morn.

Cheers brother and stay warm...good thing we did not trim your junk last week...bbrrrrrr

end transmission

Hahahahahaha, that was funny! Mike and I are just playin around, its a guy thing........... /default_biggrin.png

Hahahahahaha, that was funny! Mike and I are just playin around, its a guy thing........... /default_biggrin.png
I do support your lifestyle choice...it's brave and I applaud you guys! Bravo!

middle-aged-gay-men.jpg

Its all good, although I dont personally go for that, whateva floats your boat. /default_biggrin.png

Its all good, although I dont personally go for that, whateva floats your boat. /default_biggrin.png
ok...I'll be honest...I saw the sexual tension between the two of you and I said to myself "wow, I want that in my life!" I was jealous ok? I said it...happy?

Last edited:
Yea, as I said before, its a guy thing, not a gay thing.

I do understand your reasoning here, good try bro.

And I'm just thrilled about life in general, its the best!

@MM I read up on the 3d Flats and I think you are totally right,thank you. It was actually manufacturered in 2008 (got it tax time @ a Walmart for 800$)

That's when Plasma went LCD to

so wasn't 10 years ..I had to read the fine lines on the back. Thanks for info on Smart and 3d Going shoping tomorrow.And will you PLEASE cut this zonked craziness off.I have seen you call many people out as u must hate that individual.
No, I wont cut the zonked thing off because I know its you. You've been a lot cooler this time tho and compared to citystar and bi-polar nightfag youre like a model member LMAO

seriously tho get an LG PASSIVE 3D and youll be happy. Active 3D is better on paper but passive is cheaper and actually has less problems, not to mention the glasses are a couple bucks compared to 100 plus for active. Let us know what you get buddy

I can see therapy has helped the two of you grow even closer....

Might I make a few suggestions for the two love birds? I would hate the rough sex and endless spooning to end so I put together a few options:

• Go to bed angry. Several therapists and couples said forget that adage about always resolving anger before turning in - and let someone sleep on the sofa. "We've found that going to bed angry is often the best choice," said Lisa Earle McLeod, an author and 23-year marriage veteran. "It allows partners to clear their thoughts, get some sleep and make a date to resume the fight (which might seem less important in the light of day).
  • Take a break. Even a 30-second break can help a couple push the reset button on a fight, says Timothy Warneka, a clinical counsellor. "Stop, step out of the room and reconnect when everyone's a little calmer."
  • Face up to your part of the fight. Melody Brooke, a marriage and family therapist, says two things derail intense fights: admitting what you did to get your partner cross, and expressing empathy towards your partner. Brooke, author of The Blame Game, says this can be difficult but typically is extremely successful. "Letting down our defences in the heat of battle, seems counter-intuitive, but is actually very effective with couples."
  • Find the humour. Pamela Bodley and her husband have also been married 23 years, "It [wasn't] easy in the early years ... but it's much, much better now. We have a great sense of humour." Her husband, Paul, has kept the mood light by always saying he knows women keep frying pans in their handbags. So when he does something wrong, Bodley says she just pretends to hit him over the head with a frying pan and says, TING!"
  • Shut up and touch. Brooke says there's a point where discussing the matter doesn't help. Couples need to just hold each other when nothing else seems to be working. "Reconnecting through touch is very important."
  • Ban the "but." Couples often derail a resolution when they try to acknowledge the other partner's position, but then add a "but" in their next breath and reaffirm their own position, says Jane Straus, author of Enough is Enough! Stop Enduring and Start Living Your Extraordinary Life. An example: I can understand why you didn't pick up the dishes in the family room, but why do you think I'm the maid?
  • Remember what's important. "We soon realised that we don't have two beings in a marriage, we actually have three: me, my husband and the marriage, and we have to take good care of all three of us," says Jacqueline Freeman. "So if we've been arguing about whose fault it is that the house is so messy, I might defend myself saying I was busy working on a project that will bring in more income, and he might say he was busy fixing something on the house that was broken. ... We used to be able to carry a conversation like this for quite some time, but over the years, we seem to have developed a 15-minute timer for arguing ... when one of us will suddenly remember the key question: What's best for the marriage?"
LMAO! awesome man, just don't post any more pics of me dressing like a straight guy and were cool

Yea, as I said before, its a guy thing, not a gay thing.

I do understand your reasoning here, good try bro.

And I'm just thrilled about life in general, its the best!
yea youre thrilled about life until you get drunk tonite and start acting like a fucking moron, you should just quit posting after 10pm. real talk ya digg.................................................................... /default_cool.png

yea youre thrilled about life until you get drunk tonite and start acting like a fucking moron, you should just quit posting after 10pm. real talk ya digg.................................................................... /default_cool.png
You're a dick Mike, end of story, as previously stated anyone that posts openly about a pm is the lowest thing ever, thats you bro... /default_biggrin.png

You're a dick Mike, end of story, as previously stated anyone that posts openly about a pm is the lowest thing ever, thats you bro... /default_biggrin.png
Any chance we could cut this pissing contest off before Admin asks me to do it personally?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back