Mlb Season

• Thread starter Thread starter kittykat
  • Start date Start date
K

kittykat

GO RED SOX........BOSTON STRONG /default_tongue.png

Go Big Pappe

That's fine Kittykat, I like the Diamondbacks anyway. I am just wondering why the Cubies always struggle.
The Diamondbacks are a good team....I don't know why the Cubs always are struggling it is the same for the Orioles

GOOOOOO RED SOX!!!!!!!!

BOSTON STRONG   /default_wub.png

YAAY!!!!!!!     Boston clinched a spot in the  PLAYOFFS.....WOOT WOOT....

Last edited:
Reds with a HUGE 9th inning rally to tie up the Pirates, and my boy Joey V with the solo shot in the 10th to win it! Major pennant race shaping up in the NL.

Wouldn't shock me to see the Reds heat up and make a WS run, but as much as I hate to admit it, it's hard to envision anything other than a Cardinals - Red Sox WS.

Reds with a HUGE 9th inning rally to tie up the Pirates, and my boy Joey V with the solo shot in the 10th to win it! Major pennant race shaping up in the NL.

Wouldn't shock me to see the Reds heat up and make a WS run, but as much as I hate to admit it, it's hard to envision anything other than a Cardinals - Red Sox WS.
That would be awesome......Can't wait to see...  My son  filled me /default_smile.png in the REDS won

Last edited:
raymond112 said:
The Reds Soxs have it- the factor that separates the rest, however in the NL the Dodgers or Cardinals are the horses.

The Redbirds always seem to be in the mix a great organization, but the Dodgers have pitching depth that is always a factor.

The great thing about baseball  a 5 or 7 game series- anything can happen
So true Raymond....Great point

So true Raymond....Great point
No doubt about it, since your Red Sox wrapped up the division title today. Congrats!

As for the NL, the playoff pairings will tell the tale to a great degree. Should the Braves seed out against the Dodgers in the first round, I wouldn't count out the Braves. The Dodgers are a talented team, but they have some maturity issues and are vulnerable. The post season is or grown men, and tends to quickly weed out the boys, so I see the Braves advancing if their starting rotation performs reasonably well.

As for the rest of the field, who knows in the wild card games. In a single elimination format, anything can happen. It's shaping up to be the Reds and Pirates as the wild cards, but I don't see either beating the Cardinals. From there, the Braves and Cardinals should be very competitive, but St. Louis should prevail in 6 or 7.

Come late October, I envision a really compelling Boston - St. Louis Fall Classic. I'll have to see both perform in the divisional and LCS rounds before making a prediction on this one.

No doubt about it, since your Red Sox wrapped up the division title today. Congrats!

As for the NL, the playoff pairings will tell the tale to a great degree. Should the Braves seed out against the Dodgers in the first round, I wouldn't count out the Braves. The Dodgers are a talented team, but they have some maturity issues and are vulnerable. The post season is or grown men, and tends to quickly weed out the boys, so I see the Braves advancing if their starting rotation performs reasonably well.

As for the rest of the field, who knows in the wild card games. In a single elimination format, anything can happen. It's shaping up to be the Reds and Pirates as the wild cards, but I don't see either beating the Cardinals. From there, the Braves and Cardinals should be very competitive, but St. Louis should prevail in 6 or 7.

Come late October, I envision a really compelling Boston - St. Louis Fall Classic. I'll have to see both perform in the divisional and LCS rounds before making a prediction on this one.
Very well said....Thumbs up to u but i ran out....I owe u one

Hard to believe that the Rangers aren't going to make the post season with this guy on the roster.....

160ahyd.jpg

raymond112 said:
Hey about those Yankees! Nice job, moving on to Football 2013-2014
LOL.....The ladies did not do so good this year /default_mellow.gif

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back