Mlb Season

• Thread starter Thread starter kittykat
  • Start date Start date
Moved on to Football N My NY Giants r sucking A$$ so far grrrrrr...Every Sunday something flies across the house f in Eli...Needs some D.....

Sorry your ladies did not make it.... I am a Boston Girl  Love my SOXS " Boston Strong"  Maybe the giants might do something...Not sure bout the Patriots.....

KK

Woot Woot  Sox won game 1 of 5  12-2

GO SOX..............

Last edited:
Sox won again 7-4 They r on a roll.....2 out of 5 games...GO BOSTON /default_cool.png

Hats of to the Sox.....They clinched the series 3-1 win over Rays in game 4....YAAY....

Last edited:
I went bed right before the bottom of the 8th they were down... it was 5-1.....Shit I Missed it dammit BIG PAPPE did it again...Yaay!!!

Sox won 2-1....Go Sox /default_wub.png
You're lucky your favorite team has actually been good the past several years, with a couple hiccups here and there, namely Bobby Valentine. I've been a Mets fan all my life, where everyone else likes the Yankees. Sorry for mentioning the Y word Lol! Anyway, the Mets suck. Luckily I got to see them win the World Series in 1986. Oh, whoops. I just realized, as i was typing that previous sentence, that was the infamous Bill Buckner series. Sorry KK! I did enjoy the Bosox coming back to win against the Yankees when they were down 3-0. One of the greatest moments of recent baseball history.

The series is tied 2-2 Both the Soxs and Cardinals are playing great.....Game 5 tonite at 8:00..  Woot woot /default_biggrin.png

One hell of a great performance by the Red Sox on the road to snag 2 of 3 against one of baseball's most dominant home teams. One win away, and back to Bean Town.

Yes indeed...Looking forward to it....Def going to be a great game no doubt...

Wouldn't miss it ma'am, no chance!
/default_biggrin.png I knew i could count on you ..... I believe the last time they won the World series @ home was 1918..... I think?

Last edited:
Congratulations Red Sox fans! An incredible effort to get a title in historic Fenway. Enjoy the celebration, it was hard earned and well deserved.

Thank you my favorite wookie /default_smile.png Yaay........I love Bean Town /default_wub.png   BOSTON STRONG.......

KK

A little sumthin sumthin for the lady from Bean Town this morning!

wb3o2e.jpg

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back