Modafinil From Ttm2U

Oh I want to add: I would not jump to any conclusions, especially on a product coming from ttm2u.

The real way to test for genuine moda:  don't drink anything for 4 or 5 hours after taking the mod. Then when you next pee, smell your urine. If it smells like a gross sulfur smell that is abnormal for your urine, then it's the real deal. That's a lil secret for ya.
I know this post was a year ago but thank you and I'm going to try this test tomorrow. 

I guess I should consider myself lucky that I've only gotten b3nz0s from either of the vendors mentioned and I was happy with them all. Plus super fast shipping is a big plus.

I know this post was a year ago but thank you and I'm going to try this test tomorrow.
I'm glad you quoted this Suzie. I'm gonna try this test tomorrow too. Let's both report back with our results. You're taking SL's correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad you quoted this Suzie. I'm gonna try this test tomorrow too. Let's both report back with our results. You're taking SL's correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi tealgreen, yes my moda-fi-nils are from SL and I received mod-alert from MM just today.  I took 1/2 from SL  yesterday but I forgot about the test until then.  In fact, I forgot about it until I was in the bathroom, lol /default_smile.png  and I noticed a much stronger than normal odor and then I remembered.  I'm going to try the mod-alert tomorrow and this time I will remember to not drink liquids for a few hours and will report back.  So far I have not tried more than 1/2 at a time and I try to take it early in the morning only.

Hi tealgreen, yes my moda-fi-nils are from SL and I received mod-alert from MM just today.  I took 1/2 from SL  yesterday but I forgot about the test until then.  In fact, I forgot about it until I was in the bathroom, lol /default_smile.png  and I noticed a much stronger than normal odor and then I remembered.  I'm going to try the mod-alert tomorrow and this time I will remember to not drink liquids for a few hours and will report back.  So far I have not tried more than 1/2 at a time and I try to take it early in the morning only.
Hi, I"ve only EVER used the foil factory pkgs  of Mohd Duh Lirt 200, from two different vendors (one was cheaper $$) but same thing.  I have never noticed a sulfur smell, ever.  I drink a ton of water constantly so maybe that's why??? But they have always worked, and I"m refering to the brand from Suhnnn Farmah I think. 

Hi, I"ve only EVER used the foil factory pkgs  of Mohd Duh Lirt 200, from two different vendors (one was cheaper $$) but same thing.  I have never noticed a sulfur smell, ever.  I drink a ton of water constantly so maybe that's why??? But they have always worked, and I"m refering to the brand from Suhnnn Farmah I think. 

So I have two different ones now.  Mo-da-fin-il from SL (loose packed) and Mod-a-lert, blistered from MM.  Suhn Fahrm.   Both are 200mg.  I am trying them back to back as yesterday I had 1/2 from SL and today 1/2 from MM.  Without a doubt I like this one from MM better.  Making an effort not to drink water for a while and will report back about the pee test later.

All I can say is both myself and my best friend(who I believe is a member on here and takes nothing stronger than Kratom unlike me) well I took 2, and got sleepy, fell asleep and got a headache.. She took 1(she's tiny) and fell asleep.. those were ttm, I get why I may, but not her at all if they were even slightly good??(I wish I had gone w/ someone else, as those were no good for her coding for her classes and finals) Also the kit I have won't test that one far as I see.. My advice, steer clear of those, and go w/ SL or MM's.. I'd love if they'd just help me regulate my sleep so it's more "normal" like not being up til 5am everyday. I didn't get em for a stim affect but to help reset my sleep.. but pain determines that and just about every other facet of my life.. Only real reason I wanted em was to try and fix my sleep patterns. I need to try some from one of the other 2.. It's a diuretic. I was even drinkin coffee before I took it but it made us both sleepy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Rather than to start a new thread on the same topic I wanted to discuss I am going to comment here and bump this thread up. I have been a pretty buys customer of TTM and have never had any major issues with the quality of their product but I agree with the OP.... the Modafil are like pressed chalk. Try to pop one out of the foil pack and it crumbles. I've tried up to 300mg and nothing. Now, I didn't pop 3 tabs and go sit on the sofa... I popped 3 and sat at my desk doing reports or doing garage projects.... I didn't get anything, zero. I would be curious to try a different vendor as I think I would benefit greatly from a neuro enhancer and cycle off the ritalin form time to time. 

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back