Modafinil

@Linx @TSinTN @boomerang...I’m glad I found this topic. I recently began testing nuv1gil this past week. I had some of these same joyous experiences I’m reading here, but they were short lived. Three days and on day four, after a two day break, I’m actually exhausted as if I have no type of st1m in me at all. It’s so odd and I can’t seem to find anything related to this out there. Any light you could shed would be greatly appreciated. I really enjoyed the clarity and the lack of the jittery feeling from a stim. Thank you. 

I know the thread is a bit dated, but curious if anyone has used the vendor at the top of the main page for Modalert?  I'm interested in trying it.

I'm currently prescribed med for adhd, but the stim. part is strong during the day and leaves me exhausted towards the end of the day...

Have tried many ‘script options. All produce an initial boost in productivity and focus, but short-acting rit and Adll usually result in anxiety and exhaustion by end of day. Plus acclimate and need dose increase if don’t take breaks.  Complicated dance to hit right combo. 

I tried to use a main vendor here.. "Star... " to try this but every money transfer service I tried blocks payment to them.  Anyone have a suggestion on where to obtain this?  I've been hearing a lot about this via Dave Asprey and would like to try it.

I tried to use a main vendor here.. "Star... " to try this but every money transfer service I tried blocks payment to them.  Anyone have a suggestion on where to obtain this?  I've been hearing a lot about this via Dave Asprey and would like to try it.
Did you ever try this? @ozzy13

my hubby has taken adds for adhd in the past and needs to be back on them for work performance but wondering if these may do the trick . Hmmm. Let me know if you tried and how they compare to adds please.

Hey @DJH-Krazy  not yet unfortunately.   I'm still very interested but I haven't pursued since getting denied by all those vendors.   😪

I tried moda years ago and didn't notice any effect! That said I also questioned whether it was legit! (very chalky). I just placed an order today and will post my current experience. I envision being Bradley Cooper from Limitless :)

I recently bought modafinil I like it, keeps me going. Plus it’s a decent price. I’ve never tried vyvanse but sure was thinking about it just heard coming down is not so good. 

Hey good peoples!! I know this is an old post but have a question. I take 6mg kolonopin prescribes first thing every morning along with Wellbutrin, my coffee and Winston smokes, lol! Just subscribed a fair amount of 200mg modalert and was wondering if there’s any interaction with the current meds I’m on, especially benzos. Think I should cut way back on morning benzos for the modalert to actually work correctly or would I not notice much of any difference simply taking it all together.. Thanks in advance and wish all a beautiful Sunday! Peace ✌🏼

As a sleep apnea patient I freakin' love modafinil.  I prefer brand names such as provigil and I'm currently looking around.  Hopefully more doors will open when my payment for the email section goes through.  Last year there was an online pharmacy  that was listed here.  They had provigil from cephalon....best modafinil on earth.  I'm eager to get my hands on it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit: lol sorry just realized this post was like 2 months ago, assuming you started the regimen, I would love to know how its performed

@Josepagini

if your body accustomed to the b3nz0 dosage then I would say there would be no reason to cut back, ime the ch3m willl make itself known on top of anything you might already have a tolerance for  , also M0d@ gives me way more anxiety on its own than say vyv@n$e or @ddy so even though I am not a daily b3nzo user I only take it with d1claz or et1z to chill the jitters  

That being said, many people on this thread seem to find m0da has little anxiety or physical stimulation (two of its main effects on me) and provides clear mental focus. Wish I responded that way lol. 

Other potentially useful/ intersting stuff I experience with m0da: 

despite having heavy tolerance to other st1ms I was extremely sensitive to its effects and found 50 twice maybe 3 times a day to be highest tolerable for me.

coffee potentiated it’s effects to a crazy degree, not in the best way, but at least a very little caffeine (like one cup of green tea status) was needed to experience its full effect

I don’t know how this would play out with the wellbtrn thrown in but t potentiated gr@ss in that it made any strain way more psychedelic and negated any of its sleepy properties, which I’ve never experienced with  any other st1m (should be noted I am a daily flower smoker )

Hope this was helpful, good luck!! 

Last edited:
@leech

do you really notice a big diff between brands? I assumed I just don’t respond that well to it but my only exp. has been with m0dvigil

I know this post is older'ish. if you havent found a source chicadee, in the international list there is one and def worth donating for the other sections too.

Ordering Modaheal and Modvigil soon and will be trying those. I enjoy stims except they always make me very anxious and jitters (even just 20mg addy) and the down is rough for me. I usually take pk's and am excited to try these. They sound less on the anxiety and jitter side and more on just mental focus (what im looking for). will report back in a few weeks  after testing and give more details on interactions for me and how it went.

Last edited by a moderator:
In my experience the generic provigil I got in the US (with a legit rx) was a lot better than the Indian Modert or whatever the other brands are. However, those definitely do work.

However, overall, modafanil doesn't help w my add that much. It mostly just makes me feel tired unless I take 400mg or more.  I also prefer to combine it with an antianxiolytic.

I could see it definitely helpii with staying awake wjile driving.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back