modalert and when to take them , need help with it and taking my xnx ,

Def_Starr

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah
okay i never took modalert but im super exhausted mentally from work, just dead tired of it,

if i have work 9am-6pm

what time should i take it, bad time is i usually wake up around 4am-5am if i crash to bed by 10pm i usually drink a energy drink before work in the am hours, but plan to take modalert tommorow morning should i take half a dose and drink my redbull or take 1 dose and no energy drink ?? and than wait a couple hrs and take my regular benzo on time as normal>>

Hi unfortunately I don't have any first hand experience with Modafinil or Modalert, but I am going to get a free sample soon. All I can say based on what I've been reading about Modalert is most people here say it's best to only take one per day. I've seen some posts where people say that they took one and got a good boost, but after taking a second one they didn't feel so good. So sorry I can't give you first hand advice, but from what I've read stick to taking only one a day. I'm not sure about the splitting up and taking half doses, or if you should drink an energy drink with it (I don't think that would really be a problem) but from what I've read it's probably best to take one during the daytime and leave it at that. Hope that helps. Sorry I don't have too much personal experience with that, but I've been doing some research on it because I'm going to try it soon too. Best of luck. 

okay woke up at 2am than decied to try to lay back in bed goto sleep , tosing and turning decided to get up at 4am slowly adjusting myself into the morning, around 5am took the modafil, but i should of checked the packaging what mg, i assumed it was 100mg, it was 200mg, i dunno but it def not settling on an empty stomach :/ when ur like 6hrs away from going to work:/

anyway does this stuff make u feel crappy, like puke mode, over excited, jittery, anxious? shakey? dam its my own fault for not checking to make sure i took 100mg as my first time :/ i dunno i kinda feel good too but a lil tired but i hope i dont crash at work and need to be like i need to go home !

I got a script of Pr0vogil once but theyre kinda like drinking a cup of coffee in the morning to me & cause sickness if used a lot. If I need a kick start I rather take add3r@ll in small doses like 10mg. Anything from work, college, to video games I'm a champion at while on addy plus the euphoria puts me in a great mood. I guess that's why it's so popular with traders on Wall Street. Only problem is that when you go over 30mgs at once I get the jitters and need extra benz0s to sleep. Besides add3r@ll can really wack you out like any other amp taking in high doses. 

I've tried it about 1/2 dozen times. It does bother my stomach a bit, so take it with food or an antacid. It apparently won't affect its potency. I've taken it both 100 & 200 at around 7 and gotten to bed by midnight with a little help, with 200 it was harder to sleep. 100 works for improving concentration for me, which is what I need. It definitely doesn't affect my appetite and I still feel kind of tired on that dose & probably end up drinking more caffeine than usual. The only side effect I've really noticed is that I become much more talkative on it but it improves my work (writing).

also i noticed a slight migraine from it , will try 100mg dose tomorrow :/ adderall is expensive :/

What mg are Moda's? I took a half a pill and didn't feel much, took a whole pill later in the day and felt more focused, but didn't think it did much until 4am when I was still awake.

So one early in the day is just right for me. They certainly aren't as intense as addies. At the right dosage you should get a little lift without any jitters or headaches.

yes sir , moda's were 200mg , i will try 100mg hopefully no stomach cramp or migraine buildup during the day , il take it at5am tomorrow also

200mg makes me very serious to the point that I'm kind of an irritable dick.  100mg with my morning coffee is the perfect dose for me, seems to last noticably from 9-7 or so.  I'm using MM, and a whole one is just too much for me

do u take anything to stop the weirdness in stomach and slow migraine onset

I also take a Ranitidine (Zantac) if I'm taking it on an empty stomach & that seems to help. I'm not sure about the migraine issue. I do get migraines but only the visuals, not the pain. I haven't had one when using this. Most people with migraines can identify certain triggers--with me it's not eating & being stressed & mine always occur in the morning. So it's probably worth considering what your triggers are & if this may affect them in some way & then try and find something to compensate.

I do notice that this does heighten physical sensations. My back pain feels worse, but the one time I had sex while on it the pleasure was increased as well.

when i take it at 5am i feel like crap until i eat lunch than i feel okay, and than energy boost, but morning i feel angry and shitty even with ginger ale and bfast  as hell still ?

Last edited by a moderator:
took it today again, not so much stomach pain or upset stomach, i noticed that i get more alert after 12pm  , shouldn't i get alert around 5am when i take it , morning i still feel crappy after taking it and with my bennys, but than i goto lunch and take a nap and after that it jst SO MUCH FOCUS AND ENERGY

okay so today i decided to again do .50mg at 6am empty stomach with water, and go back to bed and get up around 7, it still gives me that weird upset stomach feeling or i need bfast feeling in the morning, but overall i like it, it peaks it weird ways, ur tired but not tired tired like i hate the world and i need sleep tired

this stuff is definitely good but weird , i mean in the morning it gives u this stomach feeling still , i would imagine after 3days my stomach be used to it, but even at 50mg its strong, and during certain hrs it peaks and i just want to talk to ppl or i get focused , but sometimes i get to tunnel vision i jst mumble words and expect them to understand it cause im so geeked

i like it also at the gym, i noticed i liked cardio more

i am going to make this into my log also to keep track, appreciate it if someone gave me some help on that nasty stomach come up in the morning after taking it.

anyway yesterday and today i took 100mg , 5am , i notice in the morning until noon i still feel tired and fatigue,than comes lunch time i eat take a quick nap and boom the energy and focuses, and every comes , good feel, but why so long? in the morning it makes me feel like crap, so anyway today i was able to get a work out done which i needed one , cardio and some weights that felt great

i think 200mg is to much for me and does cause anxiety to kick in, i think 50mg-100mg is decent dose , even 100mg makes me overthink

okay took 50mg today at 4am snoozed til 5am, drank water of course with dosage and continued to drink water. its like 7:10am now, i am still feeling the discomfort with this product the first few hours, only noon time does this feeling of upset stomach or body load goes away, its like a weak-milk lsd come up bodyload.

it works but i think with next few days i have off i am going to try to rest and sleep, and hopefully not use this again , i was tired and beat from nov-dec-NOW!,  this stuff aint for me i dont like the stomach feeling even at smalls doses wtf ! makes me feel like checking into a hospital :/ i dunno wtf it does but along with the alert the side effects are not worth it !

Last edited by a moderator:
this stuff aint for me i dont like the stomach feeling even at smalls doses wtf ! makes me feel like checking into a hospital :/ i dunno wtf it does but along with the alert the side effects are not worth it !
Have you tried taking a zantac or other higher potency antacid prior to taking the mod? It really seems to help me. You can always redose with the antacid if the stomach problem gets worse later. Do you have stomach problems in general? The other possibility is that this is just intensifying those. I'm sure if you had a ulcer this would probably make it worse. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back