modalert and when to take them , need help with it and taking my xnx ,

I get stomach problems all the time from Provigil (Modafil), try taking them with chocolate milk and an anti acid. I ended up getting 4 30mg @dd3r@11s. As long as I don't over use them they work wonders, cleaned my whole place for the holidays.

nice , the addys from out mutual vendor are pricey :( but yah this stuff is weird :/

so i kept researching Modafanil more , and the side effects are scary! i freaked out and started flushing some of them but i was like well i am only doing 100mg 1 day than dropping it to 50mg for the next 4days and off on weekends, maybe il just take it when absolutely necessary. I think the ppl on the different forums i was reading about this product on from googling it sound like all college kids who taken excess of 200mg and experienced serious sides

This product definitely works, i get pretty focused and if i want to i can use that focusness and maybe learn new coding , like perl or c++ or phyton, so the ambition is there, but i used it more to get through work, but what it leaves you with that feeling of greatness, you want  to accomplish something or it makes you think....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm wondering if anyone has tried both moda & Pr0v!g!l (or Walker t) and can speak to the difference between the two. I know they're somewhat different compounds & I've read elsewhere people preferring one or the other. 

after trying 50mg in the morning, i notice that it still does it's job on focus, alertness and being awake at work from a bad night of sleep.. i no longer get that upset stomach, i take it now with Mountain  Dew or some kind of Soda, and it works great.... I even took 150mg the other day and had no stomach issues, so yes in the beginning felt weird but now i am seeing the benefits of it, i even push through and even get motivated to work extra hours ....

i still have to take a anti anxiety medicaiton maybe 3-4hrs after taking it, to not get so antsy at work and calm me down a bit so im not to excited and talking my butt off lol

okay finishing up today's log, i was a bit hesistant to take a full 200mg today but i will explain  ,since i either start low at the beginning of the week  (50mg at 4am) and work my way up to 100mg or 150mg thru the week, but today i decided this morning instead of doing 100mg in the morning and the other at noon.

I took the full dose at 4am and laid in bed til 5am, also drank half a mountain dew and than the rest when i fully got out of bed to help with the stomach cramps when i first started to get that weird nasty feeling in my stomach, figured something carbonated would help   and than continued my =morning dance before work (SHOWER, BFAST,STARE AT THE FLOOR, CHECK BALANCE TO SEE IF I CAN BUY LUNCH). No upset stomach feeling this week as the prior weeks, although 200mg does give me more anxiety where i over think things and analyze it more than what its worth. To counter act that feeling i started to get  anxiety chilled i took 1mg x@n@x  at 7am than when I got to work 2 hrs later I was still a bit over the edge or sensitive/antsy and ready to pace/run a marathon so i took my regular 2mg xr x@n@x to calm me for the whole day at work.

this product is great, i recommend cycle it, do not take it on days you do not have to take it, save your tolerance , start low dose, dont be fooled even at .50mg i was able to concentrate ,and do my work, and just be more aware, or on point.  I say this because usually at work i complain to myself and rant, and take 3-5mg xanax and take naps at work cause im exhausted from workloads and just want rest  , but with even the lowest dose of Modigliani i been real happy at work and feel the need to nap during lunch and return all groggy after , 

the hyper sensitivity does get in the way in the first few hours coming up, thats why I suggust take it early in the morning if you are sensitive to stimulants.

I've reached similar conclusions. 100 of the M0da1ert, which lasts longer, or 150 of the cheaper C0nsenn M0daf!n!l (the 2 I've tried) works best for me in that I get a pick up at work & can plough through the annoying crap I've been assigned and still get to sleep at night with the help of B@cl0fen, which I prefer for sleep to the benzs. I generally try not to take it 2 days in a row & never more than 3 days a week. I can get done about a weeks worth of work in 3 days and relax on the other 2.

It does have it's pleasurable side when everything seems to be clicking but it also makes me a little anxious at the end of the day &, perhaps worse, it intensifies my back and tennis elbow pain. Still it feels like a fair trade off. I like it but it's never going to pull me down to a place where I'll sell my soul for it and it's been really helpful the last month as I am trying to make a deadline at work.

yes it definitely intensify back pack and also other aches , and worse wen the days are hot and humid i noticed, but on a cool chilly day , the aches are not so bad from modafanil..

i do agree, take it when needed, very good during the year when you just become exhausted from work and ready to just say damnit i just want to quit.... moderate doses at those times of frustration LOL, but yah i got 50 left so i need to just save them for  when i really need em for work this year or break em into quarters and do 50mg at least 3x a week at work or 4x depending how brutal that week is for me mentally lol

maybe i am over thinking it, because i did research the sides of modafanil, and i dont know if its related to modafanil because i do take 3-4day breakers from 3-4day of use, so i dont know if this canker sore i have is from modafanil , or from eating my food to quick and bit the inside of my mouth/

i keep rinsing with salt, not sure if its getting worse or better ,or healing

this stuff will no longer be used by me, definately a edge and focus but feeling aches and nasty feelings through the day along with upset stomach, i drained the rest , its not for me , imo i think its harsh especilly if you have to stay hydrated to avoid dehydration, dry mouth and whatever else it comes with for sides...

@2earls lmao they are not much… pretty much a wakefulness drug barley does anything for dopamine/ focus .. i know im late to the party but I laughed because i had the same reaction 

.@EasyMoneySnip3r this is an old one, but I haven't changed my opinion although I have changed my tolerance and I am long past being kept awake at night. Also now take 2 if I really need help waking up - it's like my extra shot of espresso.

@2earls yup pretty much in my opinion i do not even think it has very much recreational use. 

well i Shouldnt say that kids will find a way to use / abuse everything lol

but yeah if used correctly goes well with the extra cup of coffee if your working a night shift 

So true, the coke and aspirin crowd - the real kids - would come up with some science project Red Bull/Modalert/OTC diet pills etc. 

I know because I was that idiot middle school kid. Thank goodness I'm too old to have been able to go on Blue Light and get ideas from those mad scientists.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back