Monero (dont hoard the info , this keeps us all safe)

• Thread starter Thread starter Whoopiegoldburgg222
  • Start date Start date
Yes and yes. I see your point, it should be used regardless of whether the market requires 2fa or not. Phishers and scammers are everywhere in the onion patch. 

Yes and yes. I see your point, it should be used regardless of whether the market requires 2fa or not. Phishers and scammers are everywhere in the onion patch. 
Be mindful there are rumblings that W.H. is created and run by a notorious scam team who has been accused of being behind all the DD0§ attacks in the ĐŇ m@rk3ts, as they've been the ones to not get ĐĐ0§'d at all as far as anyone can tell. Be prepared for a potential 3x!t $c@m from them.

Best advice for general opspec, including monero, is register and pay for let's say Express VPN and Mullvad VPN. Don't use any personal information when purchasing...use crypto. VPN rotation in a way..is a good way of disrupting fingerprint patterns, and being given multiple ways to implement VPN's benefits..like Router VPN settings(know what your doing) , Wireguard , Kill Switches..

This is entry level opspec..along with TOR...You never want to rely on one security source for privacy...let's put it that way. BE safe

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back