MoonLessMeds.store

"2FDCK 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine
Protonitazene
Metonitazene
Bromazolam
Bromonordiazepam
DMT
BDO"

I'm interested in all of those except maybe the opies, What are your prices like? whats your min order? how do we know a new vendor is legit if they just show pics of powder as proof? Anyone can just powder in a bag and take a picture. f I had your rep I'd be offering at least a few samples as a sign of good faith, and to get your name out. not even a lot, like give a 0.5 to 1g sample to the first 10 or 15 people who ask for a sample Most will give reviews which is free advertisement. I count as one of the samples tho, because I talked you into it... I'll DM you my address, and write a full report of how great you are once I get the material.. Sound good?

"2FDCK 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine
Protonitazene
Metonitazene
Bromazolam
Bromonordiazepam
DMT
BDO"

I'm interested in all of those except maybe the opies, What are your prices like? whats your min order? how do we know a new vendor is legit if they just show pics of powder as proof? Anyone can just powder in a bag and take a picture. f I had your rep I'd be offering at least a few samples as a sign of good faith, and to get your name out. not even a lot, like give a 0.5 to 1g sample to the first 10 or 15 people who ask for a sample Most will give reviews which is free advertisement. I count as one of the samples tho, because I talked you into it... I'll DM you my address, and write a full report of how great you are once I get the material.. Sound good?
There are shipping pic and Tracking friend, you have also seen that the pic I sent wasn’t just the so…. powder pic. You can raise your questions, no problem, my minimum order is 5gr 100$. Shipping is included. The price is already very cheap, thank you for your suggestion.

There are shipping pic and Tracking friend, you have also seen that the pic I sent wasn’t just the so…. powder pic. You can raise your questions, no problem, my minimum order is 5gr 100$. Shipping is included. The price is already very cheap, thank you for your suggestion.
Ok, no one can make you give samples, you run your business how you want to, I'm just hesitant to drop $100 when I dont even see reviews for you, and you arent wiling to send small 0.3g samples even with shipping paid, so how are we supposed to trust you? Do you have any reviews anywhere else we can see? What do you mean shipping pic? and I've gotten plenty of tracking numbers that just never update, so giving tracking isnt exactly proof of shipment. How would we know the quality without a sample? I dont want to drop a hundred bucks for what ends up bein a bag of baking soda is all. Sorry for the mistrust but theres a lot of scammers out there. Do you ship from China or the US?

Ok, no one can make you give samples, you run your business how you want to, I'm just hesitant to drop $100 when I dont even see reviews for you, and you arent wiling to send small 0.3g samples even with shipping paid, so how are we supposed to trust you? Do you have any reviews anywhere else we can see? What do you mean shipping pic? and I've gotten plenty of tracking numbers that just never update, so giving tracking isnt exactly proof of shipment. How would we know the quality without a sample? I dont want to drop a hundred bucks for what ends up bein a bag of baking soda is all. Sorry for the mistrust but theres a lot of scammers out there. Do you ship from China or the US?
I've had buyers contact me through the forum to buy goods and once they've signed for them, I'll remind the buyer to leave an honest review on the forum.
I hate one-time deals, but that decision is not mine to make.

Ship from China.

I bought from him. Still waiting for order to come in, been 3 weeks so far. He did provide tracking number though and it appears it's still sitting in China (I only have the US tracking number though, not the Chinese one, so all I know is it's not in the US yet), so I can't really blame him for the shipping. I've ordered multiple times from China and had packs come as fast as 2 weeks and take as long as 3 months, so I'll update if/when I get the order in. I'm optimistic though and hope to have good news soon.

ok, i m not sure about his shop,
bcs tracking ID was not real,
fake ID - typical 1st 2 letters and the last 2 ones cant really match,
and when research online - failure.
when contact him, only blabla and stories like the packer do some shit aso..
and yes, i m also willing to wait for goods,
even 2 weeks from china,
but we re in the 4th week without any arrivings.....
whats on with the legit vendors here????

I placed an order with this vendor. It took 6 days just to get a tracking number. The tracking number does show it going to my address but it is a ground service. Not sure how you can do ground from China to USA. But after 5 days, the tracking still shows that the service is waiting for the package. I am hoping to receive my item soon as the prices were good and I would be a repeat customer. I will update when and if anything arrives.

I placed an order with this vendor. It took 6 days just to get a tracking number. The tracking number does show it going to my address but it is a ground service. Not sure how you can do ground from China to USA. But after 5 days, the tracking still shows that the service is waiting for the package. I am hoping to receive my item soon as the prices were good and I would be a repeat customer. I will update when and if anything arrives.
I've been waiting for 30+ days now and my tracking still says the same. However I think the tracking no. he sent me is the US one that's why it's still saying that. The Chinese tracking number (which he didn't provide) usually shows the entire progress and the US tracking number only kicks in when it's landed in the US. Hoping it leaves China soon. I've also heard in general packs from China are being seized more often lately so I hope nothing bad happened.

ok, i m not sure about his shop,
bcs tracking ID was not real,
fake ID - typical 1st 2 letters and the last 2 ones cant really match,
and when research online - failure.
when contact him, only blabla and stories like the packer do some shit aso..
and yes, i m also willing to wait for goods,
even 2 weeks from china,
but we re in the 4th week without any arrivings.....
whats on with the legit vendors here????

DONT KNOW HOW HE HANDLE THIS PROBLEM,
but i recieved the package yesterday,
product like described,
price also top,
so i really cant say anythong against the shop....

even the problem with the wrong/faked tracking ID,
call it like you want,
ID dont worked from the first till the last day,
he also cant explain why and i m ok with bcs got qwhat i ve paid for....

thats more than other vendors do....
thumbs up!!!!!
(even you can wait 2-5weeks - feel free and order here A+

DONT KNOW HOW HE HANDLE THIS PROBLEM,
but i recieved the package yesterday,
product like described,
price also top,
so i really cant say anythong against the shop....

even the problem with the wrong/faked tracking ID,
call it like you want,
ID dont worked from the first till the last day,
he also cant explain why and i m ok with bcs got qwhat i ve paid for....

thats more than other vendors do....
thumbs up!!!!!
(even you can wait 2-5weeks - feel free and order here A+
How long did it take to arrive from the date you purchased it? I'm at 4 weeks so far and hasn't landed. He's also not responding to my emails anymore. I think he's on vacation or something.

Once it makes it past customs it’s fine. They’re using ground transportation as it’s one of the safer although slower forms of transportation

Has anybody else actually received any successful packages from this seller recently? Specifically their 2F-DCK to US. Isn’t 2f no more in china? Should that be a red flag? Thanks ✌️

Seller is a scammer. Avoid. Never revived package after several months. A week ago my tracking was updated: “
Shipment Canceled
Voided Information Received
US”

Additionally, he hasn’t responded to me in over a month. Shame.

Other “buyers” who’ve gotten “successful” packages here are either 1.) lying and are fake accounts or 2.) legitimate, and the seller decided to ship a few items before exiting.

Has anybody else actually received any successful packages from this seller recently? Specifically their 2F-DCK to US. Isn’t 2f no more in china? Should that be a red flag? Thanks ✌️
Nope. We’ve been scammed. Last time I give the benefit of the doubt to a new vendor xD

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back