Msj 2mg cl0n@zep@m

Nirvanadone87

V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Has anyone had this before?, and are they any good? I have heard of the msj valium but not kl0n0pin I order 100 in a sealed bottle if anybody has tied them let me know what you think, it is someone I have ordered from before out of stri Lanka, but ordered a diffrent med so I have no idea what to expect with these

if anyone has had had these or even heard of these please let me know

Thanks

Here is a picture of them

View attachment 1280

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had them and the thing which allways seems to be the case with msj is one batch is great and the next seem weak? .

But if they are from srilanka they may well be good as that's where msj state pharmacuaticals are based,as like all Di@z ect copies are always around...

Peace 

Bliss...

Last edited:
I tried them but it was about 2 years ago, and I was very stupid. I used to take about 4mg and then drink to get to sleep. Well, they worked, I slept...certainly not bunk. Although that was two years ago. Sorry I couldn't help more.

Thanks both of you for the imput, they are straight out of stri Lanka and they also have the tubs of 1000 valerie by msj very cheap and another brand that are crazy cheap spc brand 1000 count vailum tubs aswell, it's a vendor I haven't used in about a year and he's got lots of new stuff since last time he only had vals and manorest brand xans......now has Mida@z0l@m ,Br0m@zep@m and even Rit@lin and a few others got my fingers crossed that it's decent quality cl0n@zep@m 

But thanks again for the imput

Anyone eles had a msj cl0n@zep@m? Or even a msj valerie ? trying to see if ther a good brand or if they are super weak, I guess time will tell when they get here.......

Anyone eles had a msj clonazepam? Or even a msj valium? trying to see if ther a good brand or if they are super weak, I guess time will tell when they get here....... so there here

Mine arrived yesterday eaxcatly as pictured above,I got to break the seal and everything had the stay fresh thing in the bottle have experation dates and was surprised to see they are marked or imprinted at all ther small white msj one side the other side the cross or 4 break mark lines , I defiantly feel somthing but the problem is I haven't take. A real usa clon@pam in like years so I don't know how strong they are soposted to be having hard time keeping my eyes open aftwr 3 of them and I do have some cross tolerance I'm sure as I take 3-5mgs of Int@s etiz01am a day sometimes more for atleast the last 2 years another good sign is a buddie I gave some who is big time klonopin head who i gave some to guinea pig didnt call saying ther were bunk good sign cause he would have called back rite away and told me

Anyone eles had a msj clonazepam? Or even a msj valium? trying to see if ther a good brand or if they are super weak, I guess time will tell when they get here....... so there here

Mine arrived yesterday eaxcatly as pictured above,I got to break the seal and everything had the stay fresh thing in the bottle have experation dates and was surprised to see they are marked or imprinted at all ther small white msj one side the other side the cross or 4 break mark lines , I defiantly feel somthing but the problem is I haven't take. A real usa clon@pam in like years so I don't know how strong they are soposted to be having hard time keeping my eyes open aftwr 3 of them and I do have some cross tolerance I'm sure as I take 3-5mgs of Int@s etiz01am a day sometimes more for atleast the last 2 years another good sign is a buddie I gave some who is big time klonopin head who i gave some to guinea pig didnt call saying ther were bunk good sign cause he would have called back rite away and told me
I've tried msj diaz maybe 3 year ago and I liked them, really cheap, so if you did get a weak batch you could eat a few more. Because of the price and quantity. Not seen or heard of them since.

Someone tried to tell me they are for animals?  

They give animals people meds all the time from prozak to Tramadol my x girlfriends downstairs neighbors dog got perscribed xanax and we would buy them and had the same markings as the other xans we were getting so I'm not buying it lol ,phenobarbital is mainly used for animals but it's human phenobarbital you fill right at rite aid or whatever they don't go give me the dog ones lol, and no wonder on the ones they sent me they marked out the msrp but shows it in the pick that comes out to 8.1usd ima try and talk him down lol even tho they are more than fair priced 100 2mgs fer 49.99 free shipping

Benzo d said:
ive had these but they came in a different pot to the one pictured. The quality varied from pill to pill some being very very good and some being weak as hell. The valeries again are hit or miss even from the same tabs from the same tub. Ive heard people say they are amazing and people say they are bunk. They are normally cheap so guess it comes down to a case of you get what you pay for.
That's exactly what I've found from msj products,they vary far too much if your using them for legitamite medical conditions.They can really mess with your tolerance or worse if your trying to taper....

Peace 

Bliss....

@blissopifree 2 It funny that you mention about it messing with your taper. Msj was the first time I got into benzo, tried one or two bnz before think roch maybe, but never was able to get enough to just take as many as you want. Once that changed I was eating msj like sweets. Was also mixing with subs. 

If found the taper easy.  I had no idea about bnz, how bad the wd is, the risk of seizure literally nothing. It scary thinking about it now after do some research on bnz the risks involed in tapering or just stop taking them and you could mess your self up. I would stop  taking then for a few weeks and feel ok but other times I would be rea'lly ill if I stopped for 3 days.  That goes to show the difference in strength, and they weren't duds because friends would not complain they all worked  for them and they're not at the level I was taking 

It was till I got a different brand on here a years later, and then I knew what a bnz addiction was all about. 

@Benzo d I don't think I was ever taught about persciption meds at school, there was a few times the OB would come in with a box of drugs you could see, but not touch lol. Telling you drugs are bad. Doubt it would of made much difference whether you use or not. But it might of made you aware of the risks at least    

I've had them and the thing which allways seems to be the case with msj is one batch is great and the next seem weak? .

But if they are from srilanka they may well be good as that's where msj state pharmacuaticals are based,as like all Di@z ect copies are always around...

Peace 

Bliss...
Can someone pm me the link

That's not how we do things here @Bugatti. There are multiple vendors availiable for you to view, contact and order from at your leisure. Never ask for vendor details via PM, it's asking to be scammed. Just about everything is at your fingertips here. Read and research. Start with the rules of the forum , and then I recommend reading the quoted info for new members thread. This is all for your and everyone else's safety. 

I looked at the site. Difficult to navigate and don't trust it enough to try out. A bit odd. 

I looked at the site. Difficult to navigate and don't trust it enough to try out. A bit odd. 
Bro it is legit i ordered from them for the 1st time last year some time, everything came just as it looked even really fast shipping and super well packed, i was worried about thoes kpins would rattle in bottle but not a sound and i broke the seal on the bottle and everything and how hard is it to navigate u go to anti anxiety and ther all there just ordered again this will make like 5 or 6th order you get tracking they answer emails quick its a really good find

And if you cant find the link in this thread you shouldnt it just wasn't meant to be then ........come on a littile effort man, ill give u a hint its on the 1st page

smdh

For sure thanks guys I got the info I was in need of can't wait to post a follow up for $tarL!ghtx

i have a vendor im happy with so iv no need to go messing around with meds without been used regular 

msjs are hit an miss i got nicked with 500 an not one had a consistent dose of benzo in them, from 2 to 17 mg. they where pharma grade apparantly too lool i personally dont trust msjs. seen so many dodge ones with no binders, different shades etc. thats my opinion

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back