Msj 2mg cl0n@zep@m

The msjs v@ls I've had have always been good,but yes,as said above,ive heard of weak batches,just your luck i suppose.

Also,someone mentioned for animals, when i first tried them,the person i got them from said there made specifically for dog's, whether that's true or not, im not too sure,but ive seen it also mentioned on other forums there to calm dog's down,from like fireworks etc.

I may not be experienced as other members (I'm learning) on benzo's but I'm very well versed in the world of anabolic steroids. Most of us have a general rule....we do not touch anything that comes out of that part of the world.

1) so many fakes it's a lottery.

2) could get scammed.

3) there's always another vendor/source that's less risky.....always.

thats my very limited input there might be a cross over between the two perhaps not but based off of my specialty I'd politely decline,

I may not be experienced as other members (I'm learning) on benzo's but I'm very well versed in the world of anabolic steroids. Most of us have a general rule....we do not touch anything that comes out of that part of the world.

1) so many fakes it's a lottery.

2) could get scammed.

3) there's always another vendor/source that's less risky.....always.

thats my very limited input there might be a cross over between the two perhaps not but based off of my specialty I'd politely decline,
Hear, hear, @Hammerblow, my friend.  The amount of chemistry, physiology, nutrition requirements, and training and dieting information you supposed "gearheads" have to master boggles my mind...And then you have to apply it.

I could write a pamphlet on benz@s, but any bodybuilder worth his / her salt could write a series of tomes on the sport.  Here's to you, my friend - I'm glad that all I have to do is set my iPhone reminder to tell me which benz@ to take when!

IMHO, MSJ products are akin to the sacks of 1000 fake loose Vals that Shaz used to sell - You never know what, if anything is in them.  With so many other well-established, cost effective benz@ options out there today I can't ever imagine using MSJ again.

thank you @Back2Good I try my best, I'm alittle embarrassed you think so highly. I guess I'm not used to complements. Especially when compared to the experts on this site. I try to put good content up in the steroid section so I can help a soul or two maybe. But with benzos I'm still a novice but I'm studying. Listening. Learning and asking those who know more than me.

It's all about peace and positivity and if I can help without any discourse then hopefully in the future it is beneficial..

Cheers! 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back