My Guide for Weight Loss, no exercise required

As someone with some moderate (read: "extensive") expertise in body-composition physiology, I feel like I should probably comment.

1.  CAHE: as long as you're losing weight steadily, and provided that you're not suffering from any nutrient deficiencies (get bloodwork when you have the chance, and sooner rather than later), rock on.  You have a pretty decent first-order approximation to the right approach.  At a second-order view, there are some inaccuracies, but don't worry too much about those while you're still making good progress.  Hit me up when you reach a plateau and I'll fill you in on the second-order details.

2. Nobody in this thread should EVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, TAKE DNP!!!  I forget if it's this forum or Anabolicminds, but I have a detailed post about this somewhere.  Bodybuilding forums on which people  are all totally cool with massive steroid-stack cycles overwhelmingly advise members to avoid DNP like the plague.  Cutting off your own arm with a chainsaw may literally (not figuratively) be a safer way to drop weight than taking DNP would be.

3.  Watch out for seizures if you're taking high-dose bupropion and dieting in a manner that could potentially mess up your electrolytes or otherwise lower your seizure threshold.

4.  There actually are some semi-magic substances (not DNP) for fat-loss, but they're not really appropriate or effective until you're down around ~16% BF.  Again, feel free to hit me up for details when this becomes relevant.

Impressive work, everyone!  Keep it up! Stay disciplined, stay safe, and avoid DNP! 

@vs322 No worries about the body building drugs.  This is literally the "dieting with NO exercise" forum because we hate exercising, hahaha.  And we're also showing that dieting can be done without exercise.  @CAHEpiphany progress so far is astonishing.

Thanks for tip #3.  Keto messes with your electrolytes pretty bad, so this could become dangerous.  However, it is the only anti-depressant that suppresses hunger and cravings.

@vs322 I'm out of reacts but thanks for the post. Bloodwork is fine (got done last week, have it done often due to thyroid issues). I know not everything I said may be the best for everyone, but it's worked for me so far. If you're not short and sedentary like me you shouldn't take my advice.

And yes. NEVER TAKE DNP. I did say you'd literally bake yourself from the inside out... 

It's the substance I mentioned on page 1 that literally baked you from the inside out and people die all the time from it @Tara

FYI, DNP is also known as 2,4-dinitrophenol.  Check out the screenshot from a steroid etc. forum:

It's the one marked "Caution!"  

(And in case you didn't know, DHT, Test-u, Synthroid, etc., aren't exactly safe...)

Screen Shot 2020-10-09 at 12.43.56 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm.... I suppose it was mildly irresponsible to include the pics/descriptions of synthroid and ephedrine in my previous post, given the topic of this thread...

Synthroid won't decouple your oxidative phosphorylation and cook you from the inside like DNP, but it's not something to dabble in casually.  Heroin is probably a decent analogy—can briefly be used semi-safely with adequate preparation, but not something to use on a whim.  (In that analogy, DNP is carfentanil...).  

Ephedrine is a more viable option, though any raw hydrochloride will probably be of the desoxy- variety.  Ephedrine is available legally(?) in pills with enough fillers and binders mixed in.  N.B.  Ephedrine by itself is a pretty weak stim; the metabolic magic happens when you stack on caffeine and aspirin—the venerable ECA stack.    Not suitable for shedding 70lbs, but pretty good for trimming off those last stubborn few pounds.  Just hydrate well, and don't use for more than a few weeks without a long rest-period right after.

@vs322 Whatever happened to just simple protein shakes and vitamins?  Especially for people like us.  We just want to loose the weight and then maybe tone up a bit once we hit our target goal.  Is all the steroids and other compounds really necessary to achieve that?

Growing up I did gymnastics (I was pretty good, but WAY too old for the Olympics or competitions or anything like that).  So at one point I had a four pack, but I could never seem to get the full six pack.  I had difficulty with that last muscle near the belly button.  Any advice for trimming that area (the lower stomach)?

Hmmmm.... I suppose it was mildly irresponsible to include the pics/descriptions of synthroid and ephedrine in my previous post, given the topic of this thread...

Synthroid won't decouple your oxidative phosphorylation and cook you from the inside like DNP, but it's not something to dabble in casually. 
It's kind of interesting that it's used in bodybuilding. Stuck with non hashimotos hypothyroid and always wondered why my synthroid warned against overuse.

@CAHEpiphany Wow, Hashimoto's is a serious cross to bear.  I think my respect for you just like doubled.  

Also, levothyroxine is so narrowly dosed, you probably have to monitor really carefully.   

Oops—non-Hashimoto's.  Still rough, but not quite as bad.  I'll say my respect increased about 9%? 

Lol yeah non hashimotos thankfully. Given bloodwork my Dr mentioned my next rx will be a lower dose for synthroid. And took me off one of my blood pressure meds.

I appreciate any amount of increased respect lmao!

Another point, your meds will need adjusting if you lose significant weight haha.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back