My personal experience for canadians

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Hi to all. Just want to give u an update from my extensive research on different pharmacies that ship to Canada.

First place i ordered from was Midnight Moon pharmacy for some rits and trams.There were a lot of negative comments on forums about delivery times but most people got the packages in the end. The quality of Novartis brand rit. was good and tramadol did nothing for me (i have no opiate experience). I placed an order on may 29 and got it delivered on june 13 so overall a positive experience. One more thing i liked that they except cc.

Second place i ordered from was Airmail chemist . The prices they have are a bit too high on dhc codeine compared to prescribe4u but prescribe no longer ships to Canada. Anyhow , ordered on june 2 and after few days the canada post strike hit so i had to wait for more then a month to get my stuff.

Next order i placed was midnight moon again on June 28 ... Will keep u posted

And finally the only place so far that i would order from besides the places i mentioned would be starlite Jim based on outstanding reviews from different forums. Please free to share your experiences as well.

Last edited:
I have never used P4U but I agree with everything else that factor2 posted. In terms of IOP's, nothing is ever a 100% "sure thing" but the sites listed above are all reliable in my opinion. Some of MM and AMC's prices are a bit high but it's been my experience that if something seems too good to be true (e.g. sites advertising ridiculously low prices, etc.), it probably is.

Hey guys , i am back to share my personal experiences for Canadians. I have been an active member of another famous site ov.ph. and has been banned because i voiced my disagreement that you need at least 60 posts and 20 likes to get to any real info. The people that need immediate help are asked to do their own research -basically a bunch a holes and voiced my opinion to them that info about reliable sites should be visible to anyone with at least 10 posts but to no avail. I find this site is much less elitist and more open. Before i start i must tell you that i have been diagnosed with Bpd 2 years ago and my pd would only prescribe to me ssri's including Paxil -which completely ruined my life. I have tried many pharmacies step by step would share with you the quality of service and most importantly the quality of medicine i have received . I want to do it because i know that having resistant depression or bipolar or bpd-is pure hell. I only hope that experiences with over 15 different pharmacies would help someone.

1.My first site that i have used for almost 2 years without never receiving ll's is Airmailchemist-they take cc and delivery to Toronto is generally about 1 week.The quality of their medicine is one of the best i have ever encountered and service level is amazing.

2.Igloorx-is my second choice . The registration for new members is now closed but if it opens i will make sure to notify you as soon as possible. They do not take cc, just wu and mg. The quality of medicine is very good. Delivery times 3 to 4 weeks.

Last edited:
Hey guys lets get this thread moving! Please share your personal experiences with different online pharmacies for various conditions.So lets continue, another pharmacy i have used with success is EDANDMORE

3.Edandmore. Great choice for generic modalert. Pain in the butt to order from (you either mail a money order or wire transfer. Delivery to TO around 3 weeks . Quality of medicine-excellent.

Hi, Ive placed several orders with AMC, seem to have about a 50% seizure rate. They have reshipped several orders for me, but some of those are also seized. I don't want to pester them too much, wouldn't want them to decide not to ship to canada anymore.

Also placed an order with medicaval, never showed up after a very long time, and he did not respond to my emails, but after myself and several other members contacted him he agreed to reship all the lost orders. Will update if it arrives. He gave me a tracking number this time so at least I can keep an eye on it.

I was a contest winner with starlight and received that letter in about 30 days.

I'm on the west side of the country btw.

yea dirtybronco , i hear you . It always sucks to lose money like that. Its kind of funny actually , till this date i've placed about 20 orders from AMC to Toronto and all came in , but i have been using starliterx without a problem for about year but ever since my last order on jan 2 , 2 out of 5 envelopes that was sent to me were delivered but with the yellow tape which said opened by customs(they actually left 20 tabs of tramadol, lol) Jim was nice enough to reship some missing tabs on march 2 but to this date i have not received anything. It sucks , i know the feeling , because the selection and service level of Jim was excellent, but i guess , at least , in Toronto they figured out his way of packaging.

Well I guess customs is a lot less thorough on your side of the country. I havn't gotten any LL's yet, but a few missing or seized orders.

I'm going to give Ambar a try, will post back the results. She responded to my first couple emails, but after I told her i'm in canada I haven't heard back. Well see.

How did you make out with Ambar, dirtybronco? Is anyone else having a lot of trouble with customs lately? It seems like nothing is getting through, no matter where you are. F*CK!

Hello from Canada to everyone . It seems to me that my thread is barely alive , so if you are Canadian please post your experience here. Please be concise and include shipping time and overall product quality , without mentioning the name of the product . You can PM me and i would be more than happy to help my fellow brothers and sisters.

Here is what has been going on lately. First of all , i limit myself to a $200 maximum order amount , to cover my losses. I have been black listed by AMC , because i had a call from my cc security department and they defrauded me by charging my card a certain amount of money. The worst part of it is -the name that those scammers used was Dragorianonline , and if you google it , its a scam drug pharmacy, so of course did a charge back. After being a loyal customer for 2 years and giving them nothing but praise, because the service was excellent, i still have not received my order from a month ago. I have emailed and called them about the fraudulent charge on my cc and they continue to deny that there is something wrong going on. I totally understand that our customs have figured out the way they ship the packages and losing $285 , that i could live with, but f-king with my cc -that is wrong. To me all of those vendors , including AMC are nothing more than business companies operating with more than 90% gross margins. I am not going to kiss ass to no vendors , including Jim from Starlite .

I have not received 1 envelope out of 5, but at least one great thing about Jim that he is honest. He can't do anything about our customs and unfortunately it is getting almost next to impossible , besides Starlite , to find a vendor that is consistent and honest.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your exp with AMC and CC issues. In a sense it's great if an op accepts cc's cus u can charge back but it also leads to your cc # in their systems, and if they are really shoddy, they can charge you random debits later on and it just isn't good to know your cc info is at risk.

I hope you receive your sl orders, I'm sure Jim will come through. I have no orders on the horizon yet so I can't be that concise!

Good wishes to fellow canadians with your orders!

Set yourself up before you start using AMC. I mean it. The first time someone connected with them will try to scam your credit card. I got all kinds of calls from my bank and pay pal alerting me that someone was trying to use my CC's. Get the 90 day security block that comes with a free credit report of your three credit ratings. Then you can order in peace. Nothing will be charged to your cards. Also Am Ex will side with the client very easily. Any bank will advise you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I take it AMC has gone rogue then. I used to use them all the time, then I used them as a back up as I always knew they where pricey but your order would get to you and in the UK get to you quick. I was gonna order something from them next week but I dunno whether to bother using them ever again now.

Is this true for all of the AMG?

I have not received 1 envelope out of 5, but at least one great thing about Jim that he is honest. He can't do anything about our customs and unfortunately it is getting almost next to impossible , besides Starlite , to find a vendor that is consistent and honest.
You wrote:

"unfortunately it is getting almost next to impossible , besides Starlite , to find a vendor that is consistent and honest"

What does this mean for us in your opinion? I will stick to starlite and maybe another old vender that normally will ship with a quality level of about 5 on a scale 1-10.

Is this a warning to avoid AMC along with those vendors as jammass asked? I get it "Set yourself up before you start using AMC" But if that is what we need to do, is it time to push ourselves away from the table so to speak?

Just curious

~Wiz

Wiz , with all due respect , take your time and read my posts again. Everything i wrote is my personal experience and if you have no problem with AMC , by all means use it. What i find in this forum , besides few members that i respect , like ditch , ss etc-is a lot of blabber, as opposed to useful info. I was banned from one forum , because all i wanted to do is post the truth and help people like me , who do not use meds for getting high , but because our Canadian f-ing healthcare system has failed to help us. I wanted to get of all meds a month ago , so i go to a shrink and ask her to refer me to CAMH DBT therapy for borderline disorder and clinical depression. This was her answer" Unfortunately there is a wait list to get on that program , usually up to one year" I asked her as to why would a person like me who wants to get off all prescription meds and lead healthy and productive life would not get therapy without drugs? Her answer " unfortunately , the simple truth of the matter is -its not cost efficient"

I do not want to offend you wiz , but posting your recent experiences , including delivery time and quality of meds , would have served us all better than asking questions that simply could have been pm'ed

No problem man I can take a talkin' I think you did not realize I was just asking what was already written above my posting. And partly quoting yours "unfortunately it is getting almost next to impossible , besides Starlite , to find a vendor that is consistent and honest".

I wish to not argue with you as I was merely asking and opinion. Just not sure why you chose me as the 2 poster Jammass and Young above me and you pretty much asked the same question. Not sure what part you think should have been in pm though as I say, nothing that was not already posted.

No offence taken as I agree with what has been written so far and what you also wrote...?

~Wiz

PS_I do not use meds to get high. Please note that fact. If a posting bothers other members here or asking pretty much the same questions as above poster, there is a repot button.

As most here will attest too, I don't make a habit of interjecting myself into thread disagreements, but in this particular case, I just happened to be reading through the thread, and couldn't seem to make sense of where this discussion went off the tracks. Andrei, I very much appreciate your direct, to the point, Canadian-specific contributions. You're to be commended for your efforts. That being said, I've interacted quite a bit with Wiz on the forum, and I've never seen anything at all in his posts to warrant a shill accusation. In this thread in particular, I can't seem to find any vendor recommendation that he made, which, in my view, would be required to be a shill. In any event, let's all try and remember why we're here, and that, by and large, we're all playing for the same team. I'm sure that's the case with both of you, so let's play nice and move forward!

Jewy

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back