My personal experience for canadians

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
Ok, back to our 'normal' broadcasting.

So how about those shipments to Canada? It's sure getting tougher and tougher, eh!

So from personal experiences living here, what IOP's have delivered you consistent results?

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, yea, The Great White North seems to not be quite as IOP friendly these days! Gonna take a moment to clear out the cobwebs after that little angry sojourn by our dearly departed Canadian friend! I'm pretty hard to catch off guard, but wow, talk about an emotional ambush! LOL Anyway, unfortunately, I'm of little help, being stateside and whatnot. My 3 years in Edmonton were on the league's dime, and fortunately, the team ortho basically sat Watson's out in a candy dish. "Have at 'em fellas!" Damn, I loved the training room!

Were you a hockey player? I'm assuming yes.
Yea, guilty as charged! Got picked up out of high school in the 5th round by the Oilers, and then bounced around between Edmonton, the DL and a couple of ECHL affiliates for 5 seasons before I shredded one knee and my lower back. I won't bore you with the specific injuries, but one thing I can attest too is the abject lack of medical care all professional sports leagues provide their alumni players. You'd think that background might at least help a little with your garden variety local PM doc, but not so much. Anyway, oddly enough, my hockey career is what brings me here to our humble forum abode.

I wonder how many kids get messed up for life just trying for that 3% who make athletic millions. I think it's a shame but it's all been said before. SorryJewbacca

I wonder how many kids get messed up for life just trying for that 3% who make athletic millions. I think it's a shame but it's all been said before. SorryJewbacca
No need to apologize YH, and no worries. I'm absolutely at peace with the choices I made and the results thereof. I ultimately went back to college, and things turned out pretty well, all things considered. If I could do it again, I'd have turned down the contract and played collegiately, and in doing so, maybe I would have learned how to play the game at that high a level, thus possibly avoiding injury. At the very least, I would have been 4 years older and much stronger, and thus more prepared. That said, anyone who's a hockey fan can put my "Class of '85" age and the OIlers together and figure out that those were the epic Edmonton years, and I was just an 18 year old kid who was a huge fan of those legends like everyone else. The glare was just too bright, and I followed it, ignoring the risks and probability of success.

In spite of all of that, regrets aren't productive, and I consider myself incredibly fortunate to have even had a sniff at it. Just to have been chosen to be in the same locker room as those guys was the ultimate compliment, and in my mind, validated all the years of hard work. Would the money and fame have been great? Hell yes, but it just wasn't in the cards for me. As my dad used to say, in the final analysis, our mistakes are really all we have that we can truly call our own.

I hear you though. I've known my share of kids who suffered similar outcomes, and who could never move past it, either physically, mentally or both. I'm certainly no saint, and have my share of demons, but I'm a productive, functioning single father raising two teenagers that are pretty damn good human beings, which is a lot more than some of those guys can say today. The modern sports culture certainly doesn't do right by young kids, particularly in presenting a sound risk - reward scenario to them and their families. Unfortunately, a lot of times it comes down to what kind of support they have around them, although in my case, I had all the facts from my family and still made the wrong choice. Whether it's sports, music, Hollywood, or big business, the allure of fame and fortune is extremely seductive. In many ways, not unlike that next hydro, benzo, etc. that we may legitimately need, yet know we'd be better off without, but that we reach for just the same.

We can't contiure doing this even though my load is small in comparison to some. I won't throw away my Valium and it's affected my brain. I sit at a green light and it turns and I sit threre till someone honks. And I haven't taken anything in two days. I need to put myself in my own self secluded rehab and just sweat it out in my room. I'm not getting raped in some phych ward rehab by 5 dudes.

You are quite right about this. I'm not going to throw anything away either but I'm sure damn going to try and use what I have in a responsible fashion until my orders come in from a trusted iop. Wait, I'm a shill ha-ha not ever mentioning a single iop in this thread /default_rolleyes.gif . I have what I have in my hoodie. LOL.

I know a guy GRIN that was put in the psyche ward because I (I mean he) was not taken to a hospital with a detox unit. Did not go well for me (him) - was released after 3 days so nothing happened to other than is back on the same substances that brought this dude there in the first place. Oh the stories that have occurred.

One should not be terrified of calling or going to a hospital if and accidental OD should occur. My advice is, know the hospital you are going to if possible of course. Hope they have a detox unit and you will be treated fine.

~Wiz

PS

4 but not 5 LOL? By the looks of that avater I'm pretty sure most all would want a piece of the pie-hole. Just keep your back to the wall. EEK

~Wiz

You are quite right about this. I'm not going to throw anything away either but I'm sure damn going to try and use what I have in a responsible fashion until my orders come in from a trusted iop. Wait, I'm a shill ha-ha not ever mentioning a single iop in this thread /default_rolleyes.gif . I have what I have in my hoodie. LOL.

I know a guy GRIN that was put in the psyche ward because I (I mean he) was not taken to a hospital with a detox unit. Did not go well for me (him) - was released after 3 days so nothing happened to other than is back on the same substances that brought this dude there in the first place. Oh the stories that have occurred.

One should not be terrified of calling or going to a hospital if and accidental OD should occur. My advice is, know the hospital you are going to if possible of course. Hope they have a detox unit and you will be treated fine.

~Wiz

PS

4 but not 5 LOL? By the looks of that avater I'm pretty sure most all would want a piece of the pie-hole. Just keep your back to the wall. EEK

~Wiz
That's the one upside to having 99.5% body hair. Nobody's interested in a heavily forested pie hole!

Ahhhhhhh, don't be so sure on that one Jewy.

I heard/read there used to be, maybe still is, a Tranny Sis', on this site who'll go into any hole.

Careful my friend.

This place was so lovely from Tranny Sis though. Duct tape an all. Hardly tell that dude was a she-male.

I cant even make it through the door without passing by the skunkp-ass Bonneville now. I have had it with that nasty ride. Its for sale again. $10 and a bottle of Jean Nate Perfume. Strange though the seats are a bit sticky from those so called magic tricks.

~Wiz

This place was so lovely from Tranny Sis though. Duct tape an all. Hardly tell that dude was a she-male.

I cant even make it through the door without passing by the skunkp-ass Bonneville now. I have had it with that nasty ride. Its for sale again. $10 and a bottle of Jean Nate Perfume. Strange though the seats are a bit sticky from those so called magic tricks.

~Wiz
Oh my dear friend Wiz, those were the good old days, weren't they.

Anyways, nice to meet you and do take care.

~Wiz
You damn near had me sold on that deal, but in light of the magic trick residue, I'm gonna have to knock $2.00 off the price to cover the disinfectant cost!

Let's not encourage a repeat of "those magic tricks." From what I've learned, a few members ended up pretty sick with some strange variation of the flu.

Those magic tricks apparently were quite vile and disgusting and not by any means family oriented as they were originally "intended and planned" to be..

We can't contiure doing this even though my load is small in comparison to some. I won't throw away my Valium and it's affected my brain. I sit at a green light and it turns and I sit threre till someone honks. And I haven't taken anything in two days. I need to put myself in my own self secluded rehab and just sweat it out in my room. I'm not getting raped in some phych ward rehab by 5 dudes.
Take it easy Young. Slow and steady wins the race.

Consider how far you've come in such short of time.

Be fortunate you're not running red lights, but at least taking your time at the green.

PM if you need. I know what your're going through, believe it or not ;)

Oh my dear friend Wiz, those were the good old days, weren't they.

Anyways, nice to meet you and do take care.
"And do take care"! You're killing me Slammer. Good thing Wookies don't wear pants, or I'd be in need of a change! LOL

"And do take care"! You're killing me Slammer. Good thing Wookies don't wear pants, or I'd be in need of a change! LOL
Don't worry, I can discreetly send you a pair of my granny's Depends to help contain your seemingly loose bowel movements and Wookie fluids which are unfortunately leaking out all over the DBG premise.

Especially this thread where were are SUPPOSED to be talking about where Canadians can get meds. Not about "magic trick residue" and the most interesting revelation that you don't wear pants.

Thanks for that.

Don't worry, I can discreetly send you a pair of my granny's Depends to help contain your seemingly loose bowel movements and Wookie fluids which are unfortunately leaking out all over the DBG premise.

Especially this thread where were are SUPPOSED to be talking about where Canadians can get meds. Not about "magic trick residue" and the most interesting revelation that you don't wear pants.

Thanks for that.
Excellent! Complimentary Depends are always appreciated. Just doing my part to keep the great white north entertained while waiting for vendor news to present itself! And if you find the lack of pants revelation disturbing, just be glad Sis isn't here modeling my "Naughty Wookie" silk thong collection!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back