Name On Package

headbanger

V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
When receiving a package is it okay to leave off the name of the resident and just put the address?

Are there certain delivery services that require a name? You may PM me if you think it's better to keep this off the forum..

Thanks

ive been wondering that myself if someone does pm ya@headbanger let me know please bud /default_wink.png

I am Pretty sure with private it is ok.... I called in once this was about 5-6 years ago when I first started ordering SY and asked a private courrier saying " I have a friends staying with me for a week and one... she is heavy online shopper while she is here can she put her name on the packages or does mine need to be since she doesnt live here normally at all just a random guest" they said that delivery goes purely by addy and the name did not matter I could have any name on it as long as it didn't require sig by that person specific which is not a standard option.... you go with USPS  and there a few tricks but yes name matters and the "tricks sometimes have flaws" you can PM me if you want more info on this...

If this needs to deleted please go right ahead but I thought this was not too revealing...

Last edited by a moderator:
I know you can use an alias if it isn't postal

No Name On Pak = Red Flag! Just as a fake or no return = is probable cause!

Thanks guys, I guess my first name on my letters is Fargo now.

How's bouts Farhead or even better GoBanger /default_tongue.png

If postal use real name and real addy... or use a rental that peeps are in oand out of frequent... never use a totally fake addy tho as it is a big no no... always a real addy.... if there are a few POs in your area start going to one a lil way away from your main actual PO and always use the same alias at that spot... they will get to know you as "WHoever" and just always use that po for your alias packs.... sending this is... receiving in any other name than your own with PO is a BAD idea.. private courier it is not that big of a deal.... as I posted earlier they go by addy only mostly... or at least a few years ago they did.. idk how shit works nowdays but im sure it is the same basic thing!! Good luck and stay safe you all... don't try any stupid shit ar anything too tricky as it is more likely to toss the red flag up!!

Just recently read how postal services work,now it depends a lot on the country,but main point was that mail services specially monitor the letters that dont have recipients name on it,and specially if such mail has tracking on them-no need to be genius really why.

Only point i can add if one doesn't want to use name ,use someone else related,who might live near by,but would know you,family is the best.That said if you order some crazy $hit remember they might suffer for your actions.

best way for prescription stuff is quantity,under certain amounts if keep below 50-100pls custom have right to open item and inspect,but usually they look for illegal stuff and items like bzp aren't biggest priority and should go trough-unless it raises suspicion they might request proof from md for prescription.In my couple years of dealing with iops i had 2-3 letters that were seemingly checked small open marks but not completely open to see whats inside,so guess more like to do sniffing for dogs stuff :] .Also had one item delivered split open in the plastic bag years before with pure pfizer x@nnie box,although i had prescription,also there was receipt in the box, postman didn't even blink nor there was delay in delivery.

that said this applies to most EU countries,and every country is still different,so one should read more in their postal faq to get idea how mail operates in their place.peace

I know that if I do not have my name on my mailbox, and the package has no name, or a name NOT on the box, it will NOT be delivered.

My idiot of a friend once sent me a little letter of some of Columbians finist. He thought it would be funny to have me sign for it in the name of Pablo mendez. Idiot. Funny thing was the postie said she loved my name lol

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
i dnt believe id get the mail delivered 2 my addy unless i had the name,addy,country,postcode on it, im in uk

Also in UK, if you happen to miss the delivery they often ask for ID if you have to collect it,  although you might be able to call to arrange r-delivery.

What if you live in a multi family house / rental and you use your correct address, but instead of using your name you use the name of someone that lived there like 5+ years ago?

Reason I ask is because some times I receive mail to my address but the name on letter is someone that lived here 5+ years ago. Does the post office look just at address? If that isn't so, then why do I periodically get mail for people that lives at my residence many years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
What if you live in a multi family house / rental and you use your correct address, but instead of using your name you use the name of someone that lived there like 5+ years ago?

Reason I ask is because some times I receive mail to my address but the name on letter is someone that lived here 5+ years ago. Does the post office look just at address? If that isn't so, then why do I periodically get mail for people that lives at my residence many years ago.
Hey newt,

That's probably NOT a great idea. Here's a recent post by member @soretristan that helps explain why:

Should I use my real name or an alias when ordering?

The answer to this question is almost always, "Use your real name." Your postman is familiar with you, not John Doe. A package addressed to John Doe that is delivered to you may make him suspicious. In addition...Here is the most important reason: postal workers are required to report abnormal, suspicious or fake names (paraphrasing a quote from an alleged postal employee)

Should I have something sent to a previous resident of my address?

This is usually not a good idea. You never know when the former tenant might set up forwarding, which could lead back to you. It's a bad idea. The idea here is to receive mail which is not suspicious and catches no one's attention.

Thanks to @soretristan for that info!

Anyway, newt, the best advice I can personally offer in regard to this, is just act ordinary and like you know what you're doing and nothing suspicious at all is going on. The less "out of the ordinary" your incoming shipments seem, the less likely it is that attention will be called to them.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back