Need a reliable O-DSMT vendor to ship to U.S

Albion has it, their information is in the verified vendors page. They're closed on weekends, and might be for memorial day too I assume. 

Does anyone know of a reliable O-DSMT vendor to buy from the U.S, preferably domestic?
Check out Serenitychems.com here on the forums. I put in two orders with him already and was extremely impressed! The quality isn't no bullshit either. He is good at communicating and orders have been showing up in about 2-3 days. I will exclusively be using SC from here on out 👍

I'd try out Serenitychems.com great service and speed and odsmt is pretty gnarly. plus is domestic

Don't listen to anyone who says serenitychems.com. They have explicitly stated they don't use that website anymore and only use their Pastebin https://pastebin.com/2ReuSB9b . I may be new to DBF, but I've been buying from Serenity for months now and they have never left me disappointed. Their ODSMT is by far the highest quality I've tried, and it's a fair price too. They ship out Priority the next day if you pay before 930pm CST the night before. Except for the holiday season, it's never taken longer than 2 business days from shipment to me receiving the item (they ship from TX and I'm in a neighboring state, however).

The couple of times they have mis-shipped, they've always made it right ASAP. They may not have the largest selection of RCs, but you can be assured that what they do carry is probably the best quality you can find. Since I learned about them on Reddit several months ago, I haven't looked for or used another vendor because they're just that good!

Agree with @TheDude1234
Serenitychems is legit. Have been using them since they had a site, and now from their pastebin. Great prices, quick shipping, very consistent, high quality. Great customer service, too! Highly recommend if you're looking for a domestic vendor.

Albion’s got it.

Para too but it’s been radio silence on his end.

I’m not preaching but just be careful with that stuff. It’s so easy to get out of control on and the withdrawals have this horrific depressing edge to them mentally, way too strong for how relatively low grade the drug is in comparison. Reminds me of Tapentadol with is another synth mu poison 🤮

Best of luck

stop using drugs, paranoid kid. nonsense
It's just a coincidence that your plugging some proton that's the same name as your username, yeah I'm an idiot your right what's the menu look like? Post it so everyone can see and we'll find out if it's a scam or not because I 100% assure you it is.

Get fucked kid.

You spamming me. How paranoid and stupid do you have to be to come to that conclusion?

Stop spamming get friend lool im sure people hate you. Wtf
You can keep defending it hardcore like this, only makes my point stronger. Nobody would even defend this that bad if they had no stake in the elaborate scam. 0 reviews anywhere on the website here, and two other communities are all catching on to this dumb shit. You were an idiot for linking a Proton that's literally the same username as you and saying oh he has my name what a coincidence lmao!

Reactions: Mgd
Im not defending him lmao. I mentioned your mental problem idiot, spam spam spam. I know the life is sad on your life but bro kill yourself.
scamming addicts for 30 bucks a pop doesnt sound like you are living the best life bud

Can't understand why anyone would use folks other than Jackie (overseas) and the well known US vendor. These folks have served 100's of us with almost no problems.
It's taking a real chance to deal with new vendors....so unless they have something really special I'd say don't do it.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back