Need a reliable O-DSMT vendor to ship to U.S

True he sells out fast, but his prices are very cheap for the quality, arrive quickly, and he's a genuinely nice guy. Best I've done research with, and I loved Serenity.
yeah his prices are great, i never manage to have the funds at the time when he has it in stock. i have been checking almost daily to see when it's in stock. I sure do miss odsmt it's my favorite rc and been buying it for years and helps great for my chronic pain.

friend I'm the one who you said would send samples for a review but my account wasn't old enough.
My apologies bro, Just following company rules. I wish i could something about it, Oh yes i can offer some first order discount if you want to buy.

My apologies bro, Just following company rules. I wish i could something about it, Oh yes i can offer some first order discount if you want to buy.
Potentially if you're willing to negotiate a very small order; You are a new vendor (on here at least) selling more than RC's on the clearnet so I don't know how to feel about that already.

Yes we can do small order off course. I understand your concern.

ODSMT
1g - 200
2g- 350
5g - 600
10g-950
20g-1650

To place order fill the order form.

and email me.

Thanks
thanks for the response groot, but those prices seem insane to me, (nothing against you or your shop.) Thank you for your reply and have a great day!

thanks for the response groot, but those prices seem insane to me, (nothing against you or your shop.) Thank you for your reply and have a great day!
I understand that, if those shipped from outside US it would be much cheaper. Every vendor charge price according to their expenses. In some products my prices are lower and in some case other vendors can do lower prices.

I understand that, if those shipped from outside US it would be much cheaper. Every vendor charge price according to their expenses. In some products my prices are lower and in some case other vendors can do lower prices.
Yeah man no offense the prices are insane; I just paid less than $50 shipped for top tier o-dsmt. Your shipping prices are like $35 and I haven't seen any reviews.

Your best bet is to talk to your boss and offer samples for reviews, or else only very desperate people will buy from you. All Love

I'm a condescending douchebag because I wont sell for a dirt rock bottom price? You don't even know me. I'm sure his product is lab tested too huh? Sorry I dont cater to people that blow through grams a day. You want to insult me when you don't know me. Dont like the price dont buy, that simple. Didn't call anyone a name but you label me that? Ok, and to immediately get something in from China and not spend the time sending it to drugsdata and immediately putting it out on the market, yeah your guy seems like a great vendor until he gets hit with a batch of nitazene mixed in with whatever he thinks powder he has and ends up killing people. It's nice you guys only think about cost, you don't think about all the work it takes to find a legitimate source, then repeatedly test that source. I hope what you consume is ODSMT so you don't die, more recently sunshine state vendors being caught selling Desalkylgidazepam as Pyrazolam for double/triple the cost of what Desalkylgidazepam goes for and I'm a gouger is hilarious. You guys have a great day, tired of dealing with clowns.
How can I find autogen? I'm tired of absolute and novel. Sunnyside is gone, need a little assistance!!

How can I find autogen? I'm tired of absolute and novel. Sunnyside is gone, need a little assistance!!
Would suggest donating to the board so you have access to those private sections and Auto is in the approved RC list.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back