Need a reliable O-DSMT vendor to ship to U.S

How can I find autogen? I'm tired of absolute and novel. Sunnyside is gone, need a little assistance!!
Good luck with that right now. I ordered last week and on Monday or Tuesday and haven’t gotten tracking yet and I usually get it 2-3 days after. Checked his page and he has a notice that something happened.

I'd order from you if you could get your prices down a bit. They are over 2-3x what the other three vendors I use charge.

As far as I know, we are the only ones that offer bulk amounts (such 500 grams) as USA domestic.

In additional, we provide from China O-DSMT isomer R+. It's much stronger and longer duration. More similar to Oxy. We can ship it safely to the USA. You can find it here:

Good luck with that right now. I ordered last week and on Monday or Tuesday and haven’t gotten tracking yet and I usually get it 2-3 days after. Checked his page and he has a notice that something happened.
I ordered on Thursday last week as well. Nothing yet either. I hope it comes. Having to wait a week to even reorder is a problem

I ordered on Thursday last week as well. Nothing yet either. I hope it comes. Having to wait a week to even reorder is a problem
According to rentry his shop is temporarily closed until 7/07 or so; Trust it sucks man cause I was talkin to him about gettin 3 0d$mt pages, and the next day he's ran into an issue. Praying for him and us

Anyone here ordered from him before? I'm going to place a large order but I want to know if they're legit first.

We are around 9 years. Probably the oldest vendor that left in the game? or at least must be one of the oldest. We used to have many reviews on trustpilot until they deleted our page related to ilegal activity (the products we are selling) or something like that. But you can check the archive page that we took in 2021:

also, we used to work with a partner who used to sell on the darknet for us. He used to have thousands of good reviews. If you don't trust, maybe you go with a small order first? we are no rushing anyone to make and order with us. And the O-DSMT isomer R+ can be ready for delivery again only in around 2-3 weeks. You can make an order anytime, but you have to wait a bit until we are ready to ship this product again.

Regards,

We are around 9 years. Probably the oldest vendor that left in the game? or at least must be one of the oldest. We used to have many reviews on trustpilot until they deleted our page related to ilegal activity (the products we are selling) or something like that. But you can check the archive page that we took in 2021:

also, we used to work with a partner who used to sell on the darknet for us. He used to have thousands of good reviews. If you don't trust, maybe you go with a small order first? we are no rushing anyone to make and order with us. And the O-DSMT isomer R+ can be ready for delivery again only in around 2-3 weeks. You can make an order anytime, but you have to wait a bit until we are ready to ship this product again.

Regards,
sounds good <3

Regards,
can i still use your onion site? I noticed you said you used to work with a partner that sold on the darknet. Does that mean I should no longer use that link and just use the clearnet?

can i still use your onion site? I noticed you said you used to work with a partner that sold on the darknet. Does that mean I should no longer use that link and just use the clearnet?

Our onion website is still working. But you have to allowed java.
We used to work with a vendor name "MicroDroper" by at the moment he is not selling anymore on the darknet,,, so you can just go directly to our website.

Our onion website is still working. But you have to allowed java.
We used to work with a vendor name "MicroDroper" by at the moment he is not selling anymore on the darknet,,, so you can just go directly to our website.
have to allow java? Im not a tech guy but from my understanding java is blocked on tor because its used to find people's identitys or hack them. Why do you have to have javascript on on?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back