Need a reliable O-DSMT vendor to ship to U.S

have to allow java? Im not a tech guy but from my understanding java is blocked on tor because its used to find people's identitys or hack them. Why do you have to have javascript on on?

Our website is a clearnet one. it's not 100% made as a dark-web site. It's true, not allowing java is safer. But even with java active it doesn't mean someone can trace where are you on tor. In additional, we always recommend to use another layers of security such VPN / proxy / VPS, and of maybe the most important -, encrypt you shipping address with our pgp public key, which you can find here:

Do you normally ship from China or US for regular ODSMT?
Hey I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this but I'm new here (friend showed me the forum but didn't tell me anything about how to navigate it) . I saw a comment from you about a vendor called " iamgroot" and am just wondering if you know that he is for sure legit?

His prices are Indeed crazy high and If I end up spending that much it would suck to get ripped off.

Also is there a way to DM here? Can't find the option anywhere. This forum seems fucking great but man it's not very user friendly compared to something like reddit.

Hey I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this but I'm new here (friend showed me the forum but didn't tell me anything about how to navigate it) . I saw a comment from you about a vendor called " iamgroot" and am just wondering if you know that he is for sure legit?

His prices are Indeed crazy high and If I end up spending that much it would suck to get ripped off.

Also is there a way to DM here? Can't find the option anywhere. This forum seems fucking great but man it's not very user friendly compared to something like reddit.
You might want to consider donating to the board, it opens up a lot of doors. You have access to the private lists (where Groot is at) and once a sponsor you can also DM.

You might want to consider donating to the board, it opens up a lot of doors. You have access to the private lists (where Groot is at) and once a sponsor you can also DM.

Ok cool. I would love to make a contribution. It'll have to wait until I have just a tad bit more $$$ but Don't count me out! Thanks for the advice.

Thanks a lot for showing some support remind me on your net order so I can show you some to. More product is touching down tomorrow so they'll be plenty for all.
Emailed you and it's been some days since ya got back to me. Never heard back..

Emailed you and it's been some days since ya got back to me. Never heard back..

Your original email was responded to on September 2nd. If I had to guess it was probably do to saying something that's against one of the few rules.

Last edited:
Your original email was responded to on September 2nd. If I had to guess it was probably do to saying something that's against one of the few rules.
No, you gave me a secret note with a wallet address, I corresponded back and then never heard anything back from you. I didn't break any rules. Still haven't replied.

i doubt it was this bc i had to clarify i wanted to pay in xmr when he sent me a btc addr too, wasn't an issue on my end.
That was definitely appreciated @xenxra , XMR cut's down on fee's so much you wouldn't believe. Especially the fee's that come with ordering shipping label's they just add up when using BTC.

Ordered od5mt and FX3 from @autogen99. His rep preceeds him, great/quick shipping, great quality product, very professional

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back