New here looking for legit online pharmacy

bigs210

I see you won't put info out there but can someone let me know where I can get hydro percentage and proxy 30 you can email me if you want I have three herniated disc l4 l5 and s1 Dr here are a pain and you pay o fortune for nothing

You need to first read forum rules and then you will see if u read the forums its actually there to find /default_smile.png  good luck. I know its donting but we all went through it and whatever you are looking for really is there /default_smile.png

Txs fr the welcome looking r help Ritalin, adderal.  Got ripped off once fr a chunk of $. So happy to find you. ????

Hello new members. The information you are looking for is all posted on the forum. You just have to do some research and use the search function to help you find it.

No one is going to say "here's a great place that has just what you're looking for" because it's against the rules. This is for your protection so that you won't get scammed. It's not that hard to find what you are looking for and it's really worth the effort. We don't want you to be ripped off again so find a vendor with good reviews and your luck should improve.

Something about the most recent new users seems.... odd.
L4 L5 and S1 are the most common protrusions. Most pressure applied when sitting. My advice? Dance!! I say this because I have these herniations. Docs dont prescribe because it rarely causes impinging of nerves and is common af. 

What is this thread supposed to be for? "Ya hadda be a BIG SHOT last night, all my friends were so knocked out" Ohhhhh.. the music is flowing sooo nicely...

I see you won't put info out there but can someone let me know where I can get hydro percentage and proxy 30 you can email me if you want I have three herniated disc l4 l5 and s1 Dr here are a pain and you pay o fortune for nothing
​My gosh post like this make me and most of the other people on this forum that actually take the time to do the research. If you actually read a bit, you will find that the answers are easy to find. We are not here to hand over valuable information that we had to work to find. If you really need help we will help you, but don't just come here and do no reading and expect up to hand over our connects.

bigs, if you read enough you will find the trusted sources. New members who's first post just ask for free help usually get the cold shoulder.

Just start reading as much as you can. Use the search box. Make some quality post and you'll hit 50 so you can view the other forums.

Aa, go to the main forum page and you will see a couple of threads that require a minimum number of post. Please don't post a reply, send me a PM if you like.

odd indeed...yessss....stone them mwahahahaaa!!!! ( as I throw a stone and blend into the frenzied crowd )

Hi Bigs,

I am sorry to hear about you disk issue as that can be a horrible thing to have to deal/Live With, Have you ever been to a Pain Management Doc? If you cant find what you are looking for here that mite be a good next step for you I do Hope You Can Find Something to help you with your pain but if you have not been to a PM doc I would defiantly give that a shot as by your medical history I don't see any reason why prescription Pain Management Under A Good PM Doctors Care Would Not Be The Best Choice for you due to your severe Disk Issue.

Sorry did not mean to ruffle any feathers I understand and have been reading up think I found one

Thanks for the info I have read through forum and found some good stuff thanks for the assistance

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back